ideas for breaking pet

rstsslave

Virgin
Help had a to want to play and she wanted to be a slave while playing she said about wanting to be blackmailed and now after she gave me photos name address user names and passwords she I trying to back out. I need help I know she wants forced but I am a loving master advice on how to blackmail her without outing her just make her wet in her panties with fear that she will be an internet whore and that when people look at her they probably saw her naked and read what deviant things she wants she needs to learn there is no going back. And anyadvice on how to change me seeing her as even a person what could I have her do over text that would make her and I both know her real place so I can maintain real life

Well, this is a very difficult process, I would need more information. Send me the photos, usernames and passwords and I will see what I can do for you to become her master.

I'm trying to figure out who actually is in control... sounds like the slave is running the show. Just my opinion.

If you aren't interested, tell her.
If you are but aren't ready to go through with the process until it's safe for everyone, tell her.

Don't let her top from the bottom.

I assume this is an online only slave for part-time fantasy role-play?

I have encountered this before, but I don't know how common it is. I suspect that it was done to her as part of a previous online relationship, and she is simply repeating the same scenario with different partners to try and re-experience the "danger".

I also wonder about the intentions of a slave who wants to manipulate the Master into actions he/she is clearly uncomfortable with.

An alternative danger-play is to command your slave to cum on cam for you when you know/suspect her husband is at home - at least that may produce comic farce amidst the "danger".

Seeing into someone else's head can be the scariest moment of the day.

Help had a to want to play and she wanted to be a slave while playing she said about wanting to be blackmailed and now after she gave me photos name address user names and passwords she I trying to back out. I need help I know she wants forced but I am a loving master advice on how to blackmail her without outing her just make her wet in her panties with fear that she will be an internet whore and that when people look at her they probably saw her naked and read what deviant things she wants she needs to learn there is no going back. And anyadvice on how to change me seeing her as even a person what could I have her do over text that would make her and I both know her real place so I can maintain real life

If she wants to back out, she has a right to back out - at any time... a ‘loving master’ would respect that...

hi

I was broken into bareback anal while tipsy, by receiving caning on barebottom till I was turned on crazy for kink and volunteered submission and requested for it.

Your more important questions is does she want to be broken? Was that the aim of your games, or is that something you want?

Before you began playing you both should have established a way to express to each other that one or the other is not enjoying the "game" anymore, is beginning to reach an emotionally unstable point or that it needs to stop NOW. That way you wouldn't be confused about how to show her "her real place".

So you took her photos, addresses, and passwords, and she took your punctuation marks. Seems like a fair trade.

Back