Inverted Nipples, now what?

hooterbif

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2016
Posts
161
Hi All, I met a wonderful girl with almost no sexual experience who is very open to exploring sex.

I discovered that she has inverted nipples and realized that my nipple clamps won't be of use.

I could try using my nipple suctions, though, although I am not sure if that would provide a good sensation for her.

Does anyone have experience with inverted nipples? Any special ideas about how to provide pleasure to her?
 
tenor.gif
 
Use bigger flat clamps that grab the entire areola, not just a nipple.
Use suction cups, yes.
You can use clothespins to pinch on both sides of the nipple

And you can also just forgo nipples entirely and find other places to pinch and hurt. Female body is diverse like that.
 
Inverted nipples can be trained to pop out but lots and lots of sucking. This what what the Dr. told an ex of mine. Well after lots of sucking we managed to get one out, guess I had a favourite.
Also my wife had one inverted so we got it pierced and now of course it out all the time and makes her other nipple hard all the time too.
 
Hi All, I met a wonderful girl with almost no sexual experience who is very open to exploring sex.


Does anyone have experience with inverted nipples? Any special ideas about how to provide pleasure to her?

Many women who want to breast-feed encounter this problem. The nipples can be "massaged" out ... look at a good manual on breast-feeding for more detail.
 
Many years ago,i had lady lover,72 yo,with inverted nipples,she simply got me to suck,and suck,and suck,drawing them into my mouth,made only a little difference,but she would orgasm,again and again.she was a very sexy lady.we were lovers for 2 years,,and they never came out much,but a good excuse to suck her tits ,at every opertuanity(?).
We didn't do nipple clamps then.
Happy to chat to any interested older lady.
Bob,
 
I had a partner with inverted nipples once. Which was a surprise, since I completely didn't realise they were a thing until I saw hers. Never thought about using clamps on her nipples, since she also had an entire body to play with in addition to her inverted nipples.
 
I don’t see the problem.
It should be your mission to suck and fondle those nipps right side out.
Doesn’t matter if you fail....as long as you both have fun trying!

;)
 
I don't have this exact problem (mine aren't inverted but pretty small/flat ish) and it takes some coaxing out. I found that the tweezer style clamps work, or longer/flatter clips in general versus the typical clip style clamps. You could ry something like that and see if it works!
 
Lots of flicking and sucking usually gets mine to come out. But I've never used clamps. I've managed to tie 3/8 inch width ribbon around them.
 
Back
Top