Cost of gambling

Vanessa was finding it harder and harder to ignore certain part of her husband business, she wondered if her hormones were making her grow an annoying concious. She began having nightmared of FBI agents busting through their room when he was away from her. She even started to wonder her life with two kids and no husband, hell she started to shop to try distract herself in the beginning but was no longer working. She started to tell herself it was all blood money and soon her kids pay the price. Now here even as they were about to party she witness a reminder of what her husband did to support them.

The whole evening Robert would notice would become more lost in her thoughts but it became obvious mid way through the party she was preopccupied and unconciously becoming distant from him. While he was speaking to one of his men that was reporting of the situation and the maid pick up their sons to put them to bed. He found her leaning against the balcony frame, looking out into the night as she was lost in her thoughts.

She sipped her wine as she wondered what horrible thing was hapening to that woman while they were at this party. She started to wonder if she should simply flee from her new life with their kids. Just as he began to walk towards her, she drank down her glass and put it away before walking away. She usually manage make excuses to leave the room or house but she was sure, he was becoming suspicious.

His men had just reported that in his absence, his wife began to hang with a certain young man name: Samuel Nordon. He was among her friends but lately she been seeing him alone ore and more. While he had been awa this week, she seen him every day on regular basis but was never found kissing him. Yet it was more time than she spend with her own husband this month.

She retreated to another room which was empty, she walked to the giant mirror as she began to redo her hair bun. She was mumbling to herself to stay calm and she be able to found a way out of this giant mess she gotten herself into, unaware her husband presence.
 
Vanessa flew back as she landed on the floor hard as she look up dizzy and shocked at his unexpected hit. She screamed as he grabbed her ankle and drag her to the bed : " Robert...stop...what you doing?! " She gasps as she landed on their bed as she pales as he mentionned of her male friend name: " I never slept with him! I swear, Robert, i'd never sleep with another man but you!"

She struggle to break free, paling as she never seen him so furious, hissed as he handcuffed her : " please...listen! i never had sex with another man, i swe " *eyes widen as he gagged her with the ball.

Tears ran down her cheeks as he began to tare her clothing, strugling to break free from him as she fear what was to come as he was enraged at his wife. She screamed as she heard him undo his pants , screams in desperation under him. She had no time to react as he ram his cock in her ass, the pillow muffling her screams, she shut her eyes tight as she cried out with each of his powerful raw thrusts. She was to weak to struggle as he began to ram in and out her ass dry, as she felt his breathe in her next screaming with each violent thrust she was his woman and only his to use.

She knew she should not of hung out with Samuel but she had never ever consider cheating of her husband. Though in the lastmonth, she began reveal more of her personal matter which of course her husband would never approved. She had not cheated of him physically as she was not insane .

Robert had found out his young wife had begun to cheat on him emotionally which meant it was not far from physical to his eyes. Instead of turning to him, she had turn to another man in his absence which he viewd huge betrayl as he had fallen in love with her. She might be naive but she had to need take responsability for her wrong doing..

Vanessa had loss conciousness after her husband emptied his third load in her ass and had not stomp pounding her ass raw. By the time he had uncuff, remove the gag from her mouth, she was unconcious on their bed, allowing Robert time undress her and slid in bed after the brutal punishment which was far from done as all he waited was her to wake up*
 
Vanessa could barely move as her asshole had been raw from hours of her husband dry fucking as he let out his rage out in her ass as never done before i her life.She hissed as he grabbed her by the hair and gasps as he spat in her ass. She paled at his statement as she never seen this side of him, he both look hurt and enraged. She pleaded with him to stop only to scream as he drag her out of their bedroom, screams as he began to drag her in the basement. She panic and pleaded with him as he drag her down towards the cages; " Please no...! *screamed as he shoveed her in the smaller cage.

She cried as she never imagine he get so jealous of her simply talking to another man. She panic as the guard looked at her hungry as some grop themselves at it was obvious what they had in mind. She glance at her husband that commanded them to back off and she was off limit. Shewitness the men taking turns frustrtated as they look at her and fucked vicky and Kate through the opening ofthe cages. She feel asleep from exhaustion.

She woke up at the sound of the basement door open, she paled seeing her husband still angry as he commanded her to strung up. She cried as the men began to strung her up, shaking her head: " Robert, i swear, i never slept with him! I know my body only belongs to you...i swear on our child life...i swear, i wont ever even look another man...please...yes...yes, you made your point! I only belong to you forever.." * She was to terrified to even think of another man as she now lived his jealous side*
 
Vanessa looked horrified: " he would of said anything to end the pain. Please Robert, i never slept with no man but you, i swear on our child life. I am no idiot i know my holes only belong to your use as my husband. i would never endanger our child life to fuck another man! " *She was terrified but even Robert could see she spoke the truth* " Kill me cause i never admit to a lie just to save myself from hell"

She looked him straight in his eyes: " I might be a whore, but only to my husband cock"
 
She was relieved that he believed the truth though she was still upset with him, she wince as he treaten to strung her up, gasps as he pick her up and carried them back up to their bedroom. The workers looked surprised and smirk seeing he appear to madly fallen in love and glad a child was not going to lose a mother.

She turn to argue but seeing his expression, she knew she was still on thin ice with her husband. She got on all four as she swallowed her ego before bend forward as she parted her legs for his view. Reaching back to part her buttcheeks open, exposing her asshole.

She tense up knowing what she was about to say will begin another painful anal session from her still angry husband but she knew she was doing this to both earn his respect and affection to be able see her son again in one piece: " Please husband ....your....your whore..... of a wife..need to be discipline anally till you see fit ...please show me no mercy...till i learn my place once more...husband..." *Making sure she acknowledge he was her husband , lowering her head on the pillow as she raise her ass, submitting for the first time to a violent anal punishment as it was his right, She tighten her ass just the way he enjoyed the sensation of a tight ass being torn when disciplining. Making him proud as she was acting like the proper wife that he fell in love from the day she gave birth to his boys and now showed her devotion to him as no women before in his life*
 
Vanessa eyes bulged as he rammed up her ass making her scream in agony. She struggle the urge to flee as she gripped on the pillow as he began to thrusts in and out her tight ass. She paled as he undid his belt as she never consider it part of the punishment.

She patted her ass wide with difficulty as he belted her cheek red, screaming as he pound her ass . Tears streaming down her cheek as she did her best to take his punishment.

She paled as he mention taking away her kids, her body trembling of agony but still submitted to his punishment. Crying but she did not dare defy his rage knowing it could be much worse.

She cried out as he came but before she could react, she felt his cock down her throat. She began sucking as best she can though she was gagging as he pounded.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa entire body shook from a mix of pain and fear, she was sobbing loudly. She was so relieved that he believed her, the idea of him separating her from their children terrified her : " I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..please forgive me"

She wiped her tears: " I never meant any of this, I swear"
She felt responsible for endangering her children future by never considering her husband jealousy of other man. She hated the fact a part of her hated the idea he stop loving her.
 
Vanessa slowly began to undress her husband as she was relieved he forgave her. She waited for him to enter the shower as she prepared the sponge. She glance at him nervously as she waited direction: " shall I wash you,master?"

She never consider his jealousy of other men to threaten her life. She hated the fact she hurt him without knowing it. She wanted to apologise in detail but did not know if it was a good time.

She hope they communicate more after the week of punishment ended.
 
Vanessa gasps as she felt his cock impale her slowly, shivers at his command. She began to slowly ride his cock up and down moaning, shivering as she felt her nipple harden from the pleasure and the water. She place her hands on his broad shoulder for more leverage as she began to speed up slowly, moaning: " ohhhhh...god......mmmmmm....yesss...master..." She slam herself down on his cock and rotated her hips before riding him faster...*

She squirm as she was getting so close to cum, whimpering with the need: " please...ohhh...god.....may...i cum...master?" She pray he approve as she doubt she able to hold back as she rode faster getting wetter for him*
 
Vanessa paled at his statement as mention being too lenient, she paled at the idea of being kept this way for a long period. She cried out as she camed hard and collapse on him while panting heavily. She looked up blushing as felt his seed deep inside her, she knew she had little to say about not wanting another child so soon.

She looked up at her husband desperately: " I want to see our children, master....please atleast allow me to feed them on my own...please master? " *She did not like other women taking her motherly duties and never imagine he remove that right from her* " Please, i can do both master...please let me atleast feed them from myself master...please, i beg you master...."

She looked up with teary eyes at the idea of being seperated from her children .
 
Vanessa smiled as she was relieved he showed her mercy when she knew she did not deserve it. She nodded : ' Thank you, master...yes, thank you so much, master..."

She smiled and kissed him as she rotated her hips: " Which hole would my master want to fuck now? " *She wanted do her best to please him as she wanted to show her devotion to their relationship. A part of her wondered if he wanted them to have another child as perhaps he was displeased having sons.*

" Master...do you regret having just sons...?"
 
Vanessa glance up at him: " not yet...i guess...the two are so energetic ...master..." *She look at the fire lost in her thoughts knowing since he did not wear condoms, it was only a matter of time before she be knockup again* " I am happy as we are now, master..." *She wondered how long he wanted her in this position as slave and pray it only be a week* " They are growing up so fast,,,,dont you think so ...master? "

As she glance at him, she could sense he wanted to talk and know of her and the other man but she was to afraid to open that can of worms. She knew he wanted a full explanation after all it be a way to reconize the signs and avoid it to happen again. But she pray he did not ask ...fear to upset him*
 
Vanessa looked up at him nervously but refuse to lie:" it's not that I don't love you ...just things has changed for me...ever I had our boys, I worried of the kind of parent we are..." * She gulped :" don't get me wrong, I think your an amazing father ...just I can't get it out of my mind what happens in the basement anymore..."

She looked up :" I keep worrying the FBI will bust through the door and need explain our kids about you and your job...I mean, I can't sleep anymore...."

She hesitated as she look up:" I am terrified of the day this falls apart and ...and...I...have to answer those questions...before they take our kids away from us and you be in jail and I be in the street..."

She gulped:" I love you and I am grateful for everything you gave me in this life ...I just can't help but feel guilty for those that suffer to give us this lifestyle..."

She wipe her tears as her body shook as she finally was displaying her anxiety for the first time " I wanna support you as good wife but was I to tell you this when I fear you hate me for being ungrateful and kill me for being a threat to you due to my conscious..."

" I never told him straight details or anything...I started wonder what it be like to have a normal simple life..but I never laid with him or even held hands or anything romantic. Just talk to him to get some of it out of my mind, to be able to sleep at night and be able function at home as a wife and mother. "
 
Last edited:
Vanessa relax a bit as he explained a bit, she gulp :" Promise me to give me a heads up if anything bad is about to happen...I know we can't leave...it's not the type of job you walk out on... *Smiled nervously*

She ran her hand over his chest:" I was hoping we spend more time together with the kids or at least do more family outings or something...it's..it's just you been real busy..."

She hesitated of bringing up her concern of his busy schedule. She bite her lower lip:" have you really been like busy at work...I mean....hmmmm...you tell me right if you ..."

She been wondering if he really been busy or he found a younger woman that pleased him more than her now that she was a mom*
 
Vanessa knew her husband would break the women by raping them which made her nervous for deseases. She gasps as he pulled her in his lap once again, gasps as he slide his cock inside her pussy. She blushed at his statement, biting her lower lip as he slowly stretch her as he slide deep inside her. She lay her head on his shoulder: " I'm sorry for upsetting you it was never my intention, i just couldnt function anymore."

She kissed his neck and whispered: " I love you and no other, i swear....I simply worry about our sons future....i just imagined a simple life and this is not the lifestyle i expected and i just feel i dont have the rule books..."

Vanessa slowly began to ride up and down his cock moaning, burrying her face in his neck...as she rode him faster and deeper, slamming down on his cock harder and she cried out in pleassure as she rode his huge cock till he came inside her pussy. She slide off his cock slowly while he was catching his breathe, crawling between his legs to slide his cock in her mouth. Looking up at him as she began to suck on his cock, moaning as her head bobbed up and down his cock. Gagging a bit as she felt his cock swell and harden in her mouth, puling her mouth off making a popping sound. She patted his cock dry and kissed the head before begging on all four before him. She place few pillows on the floor before ,she spread her legs wide and raise up her ass as she lowered her head. She place her forehead on the pillows as she reach back to spread her butt cheeks and tighten her asshole to give more resistance: " Please master dry rape my asshole as hard as you can please...remind me my place and duty as your slave wife till i no longer can walk...please master punish me for being bad."

She knew it be brutal but wanted to show her dedication to their relationship and wanted prove herself to her husband of her loyalty and acknoledge she was in the wrong as well acknowledge his right and duty to punish her out of love.
 
Vanessa looked confused as he headed in he bathroom, as he return she could see he was ready to fuck her but his words made her nervous: " yes...of...course...master" *She gasps as he grab her collar almost lifting her off her feet, she followed him to the couch, winces as he began to position her...

She paled at the sight of the ropes, winces as he began to tie her: " Owwww...please...master...i..."*pales at the sight of the hood that would blind her, she tried pull away, panic as he never done that in the past: " please...master...not the hood.." *instinctively struggles as he finally manage to slide the hood over her head, whimpering as he reminded her she was his property to do as he saw fit. Her eyes bulging as he slid the cock gag into her mouth which was luckily not molded to the size of his cock or she would be unable to breathe.

She drop her head as her body was trembling at his statement, she reluctantly nodded knowing it be worse if she failed to comply to his command. She wince as he pulled back her hair and she tighten her asshole as he had thought her before he used her ass. Her eyes bulged as his enormous dry hard cock ram up her ass violently. She let out a muffle cry of agony, tears screaming down her cheeks as he began to thrusts in and out her asshole without mercy. Crying as he began to discipline her anally, shaking her head as she could not imagine surviving such a hard punishment. Her asshole was already sore after three thrusts and she knew it was just the beginning, crying knowing she was expected to submit every morning to her punishment as a proper wife.
 
Vanessa entire body shook in pain, her asshole was fulll of cum and on fire. She coughed as he withdrew the gag as she quickly began sucking his cock and using her tongue and mouth to even suck his balls clean . It took a bit of time but she manage clean him up as she was sore. She doubt be able walk again as she was so sore.

She lifted her head: " I'm sorry master...for being a bad slave wife..." *coughing a bit* " thank you for teaching me to be a ood wife slave to you master..." She knew he was far from done with her punishment and pray the punishment did not last long knowing his temper*
 
She was releaved he was pleased with her, she gagged as he suddently shoved the dildos into her holes, gagging on the gag ball. Tears streaming down her cheek as she heard him leave, she fell asleep as few hours passed.

She suddently felt something touch her ass at first and thought it was her husband, she drop her head an raised her ass. She was unaware it was not her husband, but a relative from one of the staff. A man name Brent Dole a big guy that came over to borrow cash from his uncle, he acted as he was leaving but instead snuck in every room to find something to steal. He found Vanessa bound and gag, and had heard rumors of the house owner having whore. He finally made his way over to her, getting hard as he began rub her cheek, he slid the chastity belt off. He detach the dildos from the belt and started fuck her pussy making her cum, he whispers: " i fuck your ass real good, whore."

He smack her ass hard as she began to cry and struggle but she was bound to tight, the man started undo his pants, pressing his cock against her ass: " here it comes, whore in the ass..."

Vanessa eyes widen as she struggle to break free, crying thinking her husband decided pass her around and she was losing her kids and her place as his wife....
 
Last edited:
Vanessa was crying as another man just finished raping her ass just a few hours ago, she struggles against the bound as she heard someone enter. She shook her head as she scream him, wanted to be unbound and tell him what happen.

She screamed in agony as her husband ram his huge dry cock back in her ass, tears running down her cheeks. Screaming and crying as his thrust were even more brutal in her ass,pushing her head in the couch. She could not believe he allowed another man use her asshole and now was not sure she just been rape in her ass by another man on her husband orders*
 
Vanessa crying as he was becoming more brutal with every thrusts collapsing as he came hard... She knew better than defy him and took his cock in her mouth, sucking it clean till he was pleased. She gagged several time before he withdrew his cock from her mouth: " Why...you let another man rape my ass.?!!?...you said you forgave me...please...please...i dont wanna be a whore like vicky...please...no more men...! *she was so distraught, she threw up*
 
Vanessa was coughing as he withdrew the hood, she looked at him i tears: " I thought, you loved me!! you left...i heard the door, i thought it was you...that took off my belt..then i heard another mans voice...saying "i fuck your ass real good, whore...." i tried to break free, screaming for you...and he said " " here it comes, whore in the ass..." he raped my ass till he came several times and left...."

She looked at him angry: " You swore you loved me, you fucking told me you forgave me, you promised me i am only yours!! why, why, why?!!? did you let another man do this to me, i thought you would love me enough to of killed me instead or whore me out!! *She was crying hysterically as she never imagine he betray her after she gave him the sons he wanted. For the first time in her life, she did not thrust him and believe it was all an act to not blame to play out his fantasy and watch another man fuck her*
 
Vanessa entire body was shaking as she clung to him desperately. She buried her face in his neck as she cried from the rape and his anal punishment.

**One of his men knock on the door which made Vanessa scream as she was on edge.
" Sir, we have a situation, it seem you were robbed.. there some stuff missing ...we saw a guy roaming through the house...shall we call the cops or bring him to you"
 
She clung to him as he mention he was going to the office as she no longer felt safe. She quickly got dressed and rush to his side. She took his hand needing contact as she felt safe with him
 
Vanessa color drain fro. Her face at the sight of the black man who was in his late 20"s, 5'8, with dreadlocks and a grin.

Her hand gripped on her husband as she was horrified at his comment as now her husband men now knew what had happened.

She looked away feeling dirty and fight the urge to run away. The man looked at Robert:" I don't know how much she worth but I would not mind filling that pussy of hers..."
Brent winks at Vanessa thinking she just a whore:" look man, Letts great Down to business ...I give you back the shit I already sold and we call it even...ok?"
 
Vanessa did not hesitate,she aimed him between his eyes and emptied the gun before he hit the ground
She looked at her :" I never came when he raped me. His small cock never could come close to give me pleasure.
 
Back
Top