Cfnm...your thoughts?

So if a guy were put in this kind of situation, would it be more exciting if he knew it were coming, like days in advance, or would it be more exciting for him if it were a complete surprise?

So if a guy were put in this kind of situation, would it be more exciting if he knew it were coming, like days in advance, or would it be more exciting for him if it were a complete surprise?

Good question.
I prefer a little planning but, surprises can be fun too.

Doesn't everyone do at least a little CFNM....or CMNF?

I gave my wife a love coupon, that just said 'Anything you want all day'.

First thing, she told me "get naked". I did, and then, she just eyed me up and down. I asked if that was it, and she told me no, certainly not, but no clothes today.

Made for a fun day!

Doesn't everyone do at least a little CFNM....or CMNF?

I gave my wife a love coupon, that just said 'Anything you want all day'.

First thing, she told me "get naked". I did, and then, she just eyed me up and down. I asked if that was it, and she told me no, certainly not, but no clothes today.

Made for a fun day!

I gave my wife one of those coupons hoping she would do as your wife did. Nothing happened.
I would love to hear about your "fun day".

And of course having to do as they order. Being filmed masturbating, for instance.

One party being forced to be naked (and leashed) is a good start; but I usually consider it nothing more than a "start", a beginning, a foundation of a D/s dynamic.

From what I've seen, CFNM can also be pretty vanilla with the naked guy just getting a blowjob from a girl who wears panties. If the D/s dynamic is missing, it doesn't turn me on anymore.

I think CFNM works on many levels. At the most basic, it simply subverts the paradigm: the male is in the inferior position because he's naked while the females are clothed. It can work at this level just as an amusement like where the women surround the naked man at the gym or the pool. But most CFNM involves an element of power over the male, such as the CFNM where the women are auditioning naked males for jobs, or where the doctors and nurses are inspecting the naked males. Or it can involve directing the males to perform a task naked. This might be non-threatening like housework, cleaning the car or gardening, or amusing like waiting on tables. Then it goes further into tricking the naked male into gay sex or directing the naked male to fuck a man, or cucking. And then it gets into BDSM I guess, where the naked male is ritually humiliated by being bound and fucked or punished.

Vanilla CFNM is great to look at, but I guess if it doesn't get you off then it's not for you.
http://picstate.com/thumbs/small/2196306_3wgy2/1.jpg

Yes I agree it is many levels. I wouldn't consider myself sub or CFNM necessarily to do with D/s. I enjoy the idea of nudity for myself and control by one woman or more and some ordering but I wouldn't consider it a lifestyle thing for myself. It;s a pleasurable thing having nowhere to hide,
I've often thought having pubic hair and underarm hair shaved adds to the idea of helpless nudity.

Yes I agree it is many levels. I wouldn't consider myself sub or CFNM necessarily to do with D/s. I enjoy the idea of nudity for myself and control by one woman or more and some ordering but I wouldn't consider it a lifestyle thing for myself. It;s a pleasurable thing having nowhere to hide,
I've often thought having pubic hair and underarm hair shaved adds to the idea of helpless nudity.

I've never thought about shaving my underarms. My wife likes to trim my pubes and keep them neat, not shaved.
I do enjoy nudity for myself as well. I love to be naked for my wife whenever she wants and I will do anything she asks or tells me to do.
"It;s a pleasurable thing having nowhere to hide", indeed, it is.

I suppose being shaved in places people might not normally see is related to the idea of the body being available and even though it appears to be yours it is easily visible and controlled. Maybe leashed or maybe being made to pleasure other men as others have said, but not your own.

And of course having to do as they order. Being filmed masturbating, for instance.

This is perfect.
At my wife's request. I made a video of me masturbating and cumming.
We have some great sex after we watch that video together.

I would love to have her and a couple of her friends make a video of me masturbating for them.

A blow by blow....as I remember.....

Some housework. Some yard work. Simple things....
Got better though....
I shaved her pussy.
I washed her pussy.
I shaved myself....bald.
I ate her pussy.
I slobbered my precum all over her nipples and licked & sucked it off.
I jacked off on her pussy.
I licked her pussy clean.
I fucked her pussy and came in it.
I ate her again.
Gave her a full body massage, mostly the important parts, on the weight bench.
I got hard again, and she gave me a handy till I came on her tits.
Yes....I licked her tits clean after.
I rubbed lube on my cock and balls, until I was hard again, and fucked her long and slow.
And I ate the whole mess....with kisses in between.

I took a nap, and woke up with her sucking me off.
Yup....what cum I unloaded, she kissed me with it still in her mouth.
Back to the weight bench, where she sat on my face till she O'd.
I got a short rest again, but then put her on a show with more lube on myself.
Slipped a dildo in her, and licked her clit, but before she O'd, I had to come on her clit first.
That took a little longer, but she didn't complain. I spurted what I could, and went back down on her, while working her over with the big toy.

She woke me up later that night, and I fucked her and ate her again.....

Fun way to get dehydrated no?

TMI....probably....

:)

A blow by blow....as I remember.....

Some housework. Some yard work. Simple things....
Got better though....
I shaved her pussy.
I washed her pussy.
I shaved myself....bald.
I ate her pussy.
I slobbered my precum all over her nipples and licked & sucked it off.
I jacked off on her pussy.
I licked her pussy clean.
I fucked her pussy and came in it.
I ate her again.
Gave her a full body massage, mostly the important parts, on the weight bench.
I got hard again, and she gave me a handy till I came on her tits.
Yes....I licked her tits clean after.
I rubbed lube on my cock and balls, until I was hard again, and fucked her long and slow.
And I ate the whole mess....with kisses in between.

I took a nap, and woke up with her sucking me off.
Yup....what cum I unloaded, she kissed me with it still in her mouth.
Back to the weight bench, where she sat on my face till she O'd.
I got a short rest again, but then put her on a show with more lube on myself.
Slipped a dildo in her, and licked her clit, but before she O'd, I had to come on her clit first.
That took a little longer, but she didn't complain. I spurted what I could, and went back down on her, while working her over with the big toy.

She woke me up later that night, and I fucked her and ate her again.....

Fun way to get dehydrated no?

TMI....probably....

:)

awesome, good for you

This is another longstanding fantasy of mine. I have so many scenarios that I would like to happen to me that I would never be able to list all of them.

You need to start picking them off....one at a time!
That's how we did it!

Well the problem that I have is that so far I haven't had intimate relations with any even remotely dominant women. Although, with a little luck, that might be changing in a couple of months time.

Well the problem that I have is that so far I haven't had intimate relations with any even remotely dominant women. Although, with a little luck, that might be changing in a couple of months time.

Ahhhh....we were married a few years, before we started 'working the kinks out!'
(like it was work)

;)

That is a good idea. I wonder if they'd enjoy it?

I sure hope they would.
With a little planning on my wife's part, they would know what was going to happen. In that case, I think they would be there to enjoy the show.

Back