Cfnm...your thoughts?

werdsmith

Literotica Guru
I stumbled across some cfnm videos on redtube the other day...who knew that was a thing?

Had several experiences

Over the years had a few cfnm experiences but nothing regular. My first was when I was doing some gardening work before I went to university. Had a few experiences at college and subsequently with kinky contacts

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it falls into femdom or humiliation, but the idea of a hot/ bossy woman "directing" the show hit me the right way at that moment, lol.

Ruh roh!!! I shouldn't post late at night. I got the letters mixed up. Sorry about that!!!

Carry on and enjoy Clothed Female, naked male. :cattail:

If you search Google on the terms "tumblr cfnm" you'll come up with a number of cfnm-themed photos and videos. (not that I've been looking, of course ... :devil: )

I have been into it in terms of role reversal and women in charge for years. I have written several cfnm stories here on Literotica that you might like to check out.

I stumbled across some cfnm videos on redtube the other day...who knew that was a thing?

I love it! CFNM is where almost all of my fantasies come from.
I have had the good fortune to experience this a couple of times.
Would love to take it much farther.

I love it! CFNM is where almost all of my fantasies come from.
I have had the good fortune to experience this a couple of times.
Would love to take it much farther.

cool...sounds fun. Any ladies into this?

hi, i saw this and have to add. i don't get on lit enough and wife does most of the posting on here. i've been in the cfnm genre since my undergrad years and then grad school. i started with the dancing/stripping thing then did the private parties as an entertainer. nothing like being naked for some gals who were celebrating a divorce, bachelorette or just fun with a naked guy or two.

it was a real turn-on shedding my clothes for the ladies plus being naked around them when they were clothed or semi-clothed. it wasn't as much as some of the videos of bdsm but more party, some humiliation, gratification and making sure the ladies had a good time and, in some cases, they got off.

it is something that i hope continues and builds. we still do some private get togethers but not like the good old days.

m

hi, i saw this and have to add. i don't get on lit enough and wife does most of the posting on here. i've been in the cfnm genre since my undergrad years and then grad school. i started with the dancing/stripping thing then did the private parties as an entertainer. nothing like being naked for some gals who were celebrating a divorce, bachelorette or just fun with a naked guy or two.

it was a real turn-on shedding my clothes for the ladies plus being naked around them when they were clothed or semi-clothed. it wasn't as much as some of the videos of bdsm but more party, some humiliation, gratification and making sure the ladies had a good time and, in some cases, they got off.

it is something that i hope continues and builds. we still do some private get togethers but not like the good old days.

m

sound awesome

I enjoy it

Over the years I've had a few cfnm experiences. My first time a young widow hired me to do some gardening - I used to wear very short shorts and no tee shirt, she often wore a skimpy bikini. One day she asked if I would be more comfortable being nude so I stripped off and was hired several times to cut her lawn in the nude. That summer I had a lovely all over tan.

More recently a good friend of mine wanted a nude model to help out at a ladies photo and art class. As an avid nudist, I didn't hesitate and have modeled most months. Being nude in front of clothed women is enjoyable and I spend hours naked in front of them.

Over the years I've had a few cfnm experiences. My first time a young widow hired me to do some gardening - I used to wear very short shorts and no tee shirt, she often wore a skimpy bikini. One day she asked if I would be more comfortable being nude so I stripped off and was hired several times to cut her lawn in the nude. That summer I had a lovely all over tan.

More recently a good friend of mine wanted a nude model to help out at a ladies photo and art class. As an avid nudist, I didn't hesitate and have modeled most months. Being nude in front of clothed women is enjoyable and I spend hours naked in front of them.

love your story. hubby had a similar experience that got him on the way to stripping and private parties. nothing like an all-over tan, eh? lol. love a naked man!

I get regular massages and like the thought of being naked in a private room with a woman. I wish I didn't have to be covered in a sheet, and I always harbor a fantasy of them removing it.

I got massages from one woman who I clicked with, and she eventually started staying in the room while I got undressed. I really enjoyed that process, and we would chat while she watched me get naked. She was very attractive, too, and I could tell that she enjoyed watching. Then on the massage table she would do things that really straddled the line between massage and overt teasing. Nothing beyond that happened, which made it even more enticing. I really enjoyed the anticipation before each appointment.

I love cfnm. Fo me it is about the woman/women being in charge. Such a turn on to be nude in front of clothed women and having no control.

After reading so many varied responses to the question/topic of this thread it occurs to me that I am "just wired that way." I have always thrilled at being "caught" naked or masturbating but I also thrill at the prospect of a dominant woman ordering me to strip for her viewing pleasure. Maybe I'm just an exhibitionist but I feel there is more to me than that. I delight in the fantasy of being directed to slowly strip for a clothed, dominant woman. That, followed by her direction to assume a worshipful position at her feet. I have always given over to the desire to please whatever woman I might be with to the extent that my own "release" may be completely excluded from our session. My naked submission at a woman's feet with the opportunity to worship her pampered feet stirs me greatly. Being naked at a clothed woman's feet and collared and leashed by her is too much! I know that a submissive's pleasure is secondary to the pleasure given to the domme but inside, such servitude just thrills me. Although it isn't necessary that I am allowed to cum, IF directed to stand naked before her and pleasure myself to orgasm by a mistress, there would be no hesitation. But, I also have a history of exhibitionism. As a pubescent teen, my neighbor lady, MaryAnn used to do housework in her bra and panties during the hot summer months. We had a back room in our cellar that had a window facing her apartment building. I would open the glass window and listen through the screen, sitting patiently and naked for her to walk past my window en route to taking out her garbage. Without fail she automatically looked in that window, attracted by the light and I would be sitting, legs wide apart, buck naked slowly stroking my throbbing teenage cock. The first time she was stunned and practically flew away in surprise. It never occurred to me that she might report me to my mother but then again, she never did. Thus emboldened, I was there for her viewing pleasure naked and hard every chance I got. She did slow down and eventually actually stopped one time and boldly stared in at me. I did not disappoint and encouraged by her silent observation, I jerked out several copious teenaged loads for her viewing pleasure...and never a word passed between us. So, there you have it, I am some sort of hybrid submissive/exhibitionist and thrill to the thoughts and memories of both sides of myself.

Cmnf is also a thing. But kudos to you for stumbling across a new kink just by chance like that! It's a great feeling to come across something new and be enraptured by it unsuspectingly. :) Have fun with your exploration and indulgence!

Back