Clit/Pussy Spanking Discussion Thread

i like to smack clit and pussies,have you ever tried nettles or had a pussy pump used on you? x

I have been very curious about nettles, but have been a little afraid to try.... I love the way they make my fingers tingle and sting when I pick them (never use gloves), and it seems like they give me a little burst of energetic euphoria, so I've wondered how they would be on my pussy. I'd love to hear more from anyone who has tried them. They grow all over my yard, so I'll have ample opportunity this spring.

I do really love a good pussy and clit spanking, especially when it's unexpected. I've never tried bringing myself all the way to orgasm just with spanking, but I'll certainly give it a shot sometime soon!
 
I have been very curious about nettles, but have been a little afraid to try.... I love the way they make my fingers tingle and sting when I pick them (never use gloves), and it seems like they give me a little burst of energetic euphoria, so I've wondered how they would be on my pussy. I'd love to hear more from anyone who has tried them. They grow all over my yard, so I'll have ample opportunity this spring.

I do really love a good pussy and clit spanking, especially when it's unexpected. I've never tried bringing myself all the way to orgasm just with spanking, but I'll certainly give it a shot sometime soon!

sometimes after you cum a few times then start spanking to keep cumming
if the nettles get to be to much how do you stop it? I have seen video clips and wondering what it would like on myself also. on my cock could I take it?
 
i like to smack clit and pussies,have you ever tried nettles or had a pussy pump used on you? x

I brought up the nettle idea at a dinner party the other night. One friend said she'd be willing to try them out on her nipples. Most of the guys were just confused about it (most of these friends are pretty vanilla!), but one guy, a farmer, thought he might be curious to try it. We agreed that it was pretty risky, since nettle stings tend to last a few days, but it might be interesting just to try..... Still a few months before green-up here though!
 
A riding crop works quite well on an already sensitized clit ... I like to start out with soft taps and caresses, then slowly increase my wrist action so the end of the crop snaps down (or up, depending on position), with increasing amount of sting. I pause several times to let the pain/pleasure sink in, before resuming. Finally followed up with gentle licking and massaging.
 
Great point about the pausing. When it's her turn my wife will often do a staccato like slapping of my balls, 5-10 hits followed by a pause of undetermined duration, before repeating. Those pauses sometimes seem like they last hours, not seconds.
 
I've considered trying this, but I've always been wary of inadvertently causing damage, given how sensitive the area is. For those who enjoy it, how hard do you like your slaps?

http://ridingthewoodenhorse.tumblr.com

I put myself into some of these pictures and am intrigued ... aroused ...

But a few ... way past my outer limits, even in my mind.

What is the desired sensation with wooden horses? Is it just the pressure of the wood on the pussy/clit, or should there be a grinding or sliding motion as well?

Obviously everyone likes different things, but I'd be interested in hearing some people's preferences.
 
I've considered trying this, but I've always been wary of inadvertently causing damage, given how sensitive the area is. For those who enjoy it, how hard do you like your slaps?

I've never gotten too extreme with it (I'm a little BDSM-curious, but not experienced), but I find it's nice to start with just light tapping/slapping on the lips until my clit gets big and wants to be exposed, and build up gradually to full on clit and pussy spanking. As someone else mentioned, the occasional pauses of unpredictable duration really ramp up the excitement.

Also, since I started shaving my pussy, it's MUCH more sensitive, so at this stage I need my spankings to be gentler than when I was hairy. I also cum way more quickly and with a longer refractory period, so it's changing up what I like and desire.

As I've mentioned in several other posts, I'm a huge proponent of a little whiskey on my pussy and clit, though that's definitely something to be cautious with and to build up to gradually.
 
As we are in a long distance relationship, we haven't had the opportunity to play around a lot with clit spanking. We were enjoying ourselves while on Facetime, when I asked Kissa to slap her pussy a few times. The reaction was fun to watch, and now a spatula is part of our toy chest.
 
I really like this, sometimes by myself, with others, restrained or not restrained. Any way, really. Not too hard or for too long but it's a definite craving. All part of my spanking love, I suppose. Flicks with a crop or smacking with fingers feels incredible. As someone else has mentioned a wooden spoon or wooden ruler is also pure bliss. Great thread! :D
 
I have to be in the right mood and up for a little pain but it can definitely be a huge turn on sometimes. :)
 
pain / pleasure

The idea of being tied up and my legs spread wide ( by ropes / spread bar)and him/her spanking my exposed sensitive clit with a ruler or whip. Doing it over and over again until i cum but on the flip side i would love to spank his cock with a ruler. In the past and even know I would be too scared to ask a one night stand / my partner to do those things to me
 
There was a picture I saw here today (can't find it at the moment) of him slapping her pussy while he was fucking her ass. Damn, damn, damn! That was hot! :devil:
 
It's a new experience for me in the last year, where I did it at someone's instruction when I was listening to him on the phone. I think it was the mixture of my arousal, the dynamic of him telling me to, me actually doing it, and the sensation of gently smacking my pussy and clit that made it very intense.
 
Love it! By myself but definitely with a partner. I love when a strong hand is used or a variety of different items. I also enjoy having my nipples clamped while having my pussy spanked.
 
Uh yes please! lol ;)

Being spread out, tied up, blindfolded and gagged while someone slaps my sensitive clit...:heart::heart::devil::devil:
 
I just love my clit rolled between finger tips,starting off slow then going hard and fast. I tend to squirt from this which I love.
 
I absolutely love it! The sting of the slap is amazing, and the wetter I get, the more it stings!
 
Back
Top