38 states now have criminal laws against feticide

A law against terminating a pregnancy against the woman's will? I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that.

What's your point here, Coachy? Spell out your thesis if you have one, so there's something to actually discuss.

A law against terminating a pregnancy against the woman's will? I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that.

What's your point here, Coachy? Spell out your thesis if you have one, so there's something to actually discuss.

Yeah, Adrina already failed at that angle.

Life in prison for terminating a mere collection of cells?

Yeah, Adrina already failed at that angle.

Life in prison for terminating a mere collection of cells?

The appropriate sentence can be subject of debate. The principle stands. Fetus, spleen, pinky toe... You can remove your own. Someone else's only if they want to on in case of emergency.

Do you feel Barack Hussein Obama should be ashamed of his heritage?

Do you castigate people for using Drumpf instead of Trump?

No to John McCain because I never did know his middle name of my poor excuse for a Senator, yes to Willard because Willard was also a name of a good friend of mine. I routinely refer to Nixon as Richard Milhous Nixon. Actual presidents have often been known by their full names that is certainly the name that's always on their Presidential Library. I don't recall Ford's middle name but it's John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Ronald Wilson Reagan and James Earl Carter. Off the top of my head the only losing candidates that I can think of their middle names are Barry (Some people call him Maurice) Goldwater and Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Any other irrelevant questions?
Interesting, since you've never referred to Willard Mitt Romney here, only Mitt Romney.

Just admit you like reminding people of the "Obama is a muslim BS". Gotta keep that out there.

Interesting, since you've never referred to Willard Mitt Romney here, only Mitt Romney.

Just admit you like reminding people of the "Obama is a muslim BS". Gotta keep that out there.

No doubt.. If his middle name was Bob.. It'd never be mentioned.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Referred to as 'feticide'.

The link has references to the individual state laws for feticide.

I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and one good eye knows what you are doing:IE, using your self declared MENSA IQ to try to covertly lead someone into calling a fetus a human, there by allowing you to go on a tirade about abortion, rather then just laying out your argument and facts to support it and declaring that is what you believe. You do realize that your ploy is both transparent and clumsy?

If you claim a superior intelligence you really should provide some proof of it. And to quote my grandma, The proof is in the pudding (and yes I know it has been said before, but she was the first to say it to me). By that I mean the content, construction and veracity of your posts. From what I've read of your posts so far you seem to be operating in the Forrest Gump range. Come on, up your game and let's see what you got.

Comshaw

I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and one good eye knows what you are doing:IE, using your self declared MENSA IQ to try to covertly lead someone into calling a fetus a human, there by allowing you to go on a tirade about abortion, rather then just laying out your argument and facts to support it and declaring that is what you believe. You do realize that your ploy is both transparent and clumsy?

If you claim a superior intelligence you really should provide some proof of it. And to quote my grandma, The proof is in the pudding (and yes I know it has been said before, but she was the first to say it to me). By that I mean the content, construction and veracity of your posts. From what I've read of your posts so far you seem to be operating in the Forrest Gump range. Come on, up your game and let's see what you got.

Comshaw

Perhaps the Ass Force Air Hole will be man enough to take the Amicus Memorial Abortion Challenge.

Six simple questions to determine the depth of your beliefs.

I've asked Amicus, Ishmael, Vetteman, AJ, Eyer, Dooley Darter, Ramone45 and a couple of other anti-abortion folks over the years to take the challenge, all of them sadly have tucked tail and run. (Eyer to his credit answered 1 of 6)

(My answers are here).

little queefy is still pissed that a negro has a family and a good career. All Queefy has is soiled panties and a memory of the family he used to have.:)

I'm sure that anyone with half a brain and one good eye knows what you are doing:IE, using your self declared MENSA IQ to try to covertly lead someone into calling a fetus a human...

roflmao.gif

If "a fetus" isn't a human fetus, what else can it possibly be?

You just refuse to call "a fetus" human because then you give yourself prototypical tyrannical cover to champion intentionally and tortuously killing her/him simply for convenience.

roflmao.gif

If "a fetus" isn't a human fetus, what else can it possibly be?

You just refuse to call "a fetus" human because then you give yourself prototypical tyrannical cover to champion intentionally and tortuously killing her/him simply for convenience.

He didn't say "human fetus". Words have meanings, wannabe.

Back