Collar & leash, using people like a dog?

One of the best "leash" moments I have had was when I was blindfolded and the leash was more for guiding me where to go, not so much humiliation (although there was a little of that too)....more about control. It was for putting more trust and control in my domme, to lead me (crawling) to various points throughout her "dungeon." Each spot had a little more anticipation to it. Incredibly sexy.

I think this is more of the scene you are referring to...not the pure humiliation, pet play, degradation....It really was about the care and intimacy with the controlling domme....the only advice I have is in finding that relationship with a good dom(me), not just anyone.....and good dom(mes) are very hard to find!
 
I've had a collar placed on me during a play session, but not a leash that I can recall. Placing the collar was a significant part of the session. The Domme did herself with me kneeling in front of her, and it served as a definite signal that the session had started, and she was in control. The collar also had a utility in that it had d-rings that the clips on the wrist cuffs could be attached for various forms of restraint. When she removed the collar at the end of the session, there was a bit of sadness that the session was truly finished.

Some of comments about the leash serving a controlling purpose are quite interesting. I can see how that would be an interesting addition to the scene.
 
One of the best "leash" moments I have had was when I was blindfolded and the leash was more for guiding me where to go, not so much humiliation (although there was a little of that too)....more about control. It was for putting more trust and control in my domme, to lead me (crawling) to various points throughout her "dungeon." Each spot had a little more anticipation to it. Incredibly sexy.

I think this is more of the scene you are referring to...not the pure humiliation, pet play, degradation....It really was about the care and intimacy with the controlling domme....the only advice I have is in finding that relationship with a good dom(me), not just anyone.....and good dom(mes) are very hard to find!
Yes this is what I was referring to, as I said in my OP some people pm about being used like a dog, but your description is very sexy and what I had in mind!...:cattail:
 
I'm not sure if this makes sense but wearing a collar and leash for me, isn't about being treated like a dog or pet but more about knowing the man "owns" me. He controls my body and my emotions. I love that idea..to surrender myself completely to a man, I feel safe and I feel so damn sexy when he pulls my leash and makes me crawl to his cock..
 
I'm not sure if this makes sense but wearing a collar and leash for me, isn't about being treated like a dog or pet but more about knowing the man "owns" me. He controls my body and my emotions. I love that idea..to surrender myself completely to a man, I feel safe and I feel so damn sexy when he pulls my leash and makes me crawl to his cock..

Well it does make sense, you sound like you have more of a submissive nature and you don't need the humiliation aspects of this.
 
Collar and leash.

Sir uses a collar and leash on me quite often at BDSM parties. I love the feeling of being led into a room naked and leashed. I feel truly submissive and it sets the scene for me.
 
I've had a collar placed on me during a play session, but not a leash that I can recall. Placing the collar was a significant part of the session. The Domme did herself with me kneeling in front of her, and it served as a definite signal that the session had started, and she was in control. The collar also had a utility in that it had d-rings that the clips on the wrist cuffs could be attached for various forms of restraint. When she removed the collar at the end of the session, there was a bit of sadness that the session was truly finished.

Some of comments about the leash serving a controlling purpose are quite interesting. I can see how that would be an interesting addition to the scene.

Found this fascinating. Must try it
 
*

I'll add to Angedesoleil's comment but from a Domme's perspective.

I use collars and leashes in play. They are a great way to instruct without talking - getting a sub to sit, kneel, stand, etc. Quite often I use them to put the sub in a push and pull predicament – pulling on the leash to make him come close to my body but keeping my foot on his shoulder to push him away at the same time. It creates dynamic emotions inside of him.

Out in public, collars and leashes are used to demonstrate ownership, or at least 'hands off'. Collars and leashes are particularly important to focus a sub's attention on you the whole night especially when there is lots of nudity and sex and other women vying for attention in the club. (Blinkers and masks work well too.) Some clubs have their own system of collars. House subs might all wear red collars, subs already attached wear black collars, and subs looking for a Domme wear no collars, etc. It becomes a handy signal so you can respect people's boundaries without having to open a dialogue.

Collars and leashes can also help pets get into pet-mode. The same as cages and pet beds. Yet, this does not mean they take on an animal persona, though some do. It all depends on the individual and the agreements/dynamics in an individual D/S relationship.

Some Dommes even wear collars. Usually a collar is used to display the keys of cock cages they hold. It's a physical demonstration of their 'power' over their slave, but it also can make a slave feel valued that his Domme is parading his key like a trophy.

Being 'collared' is entirely different. It is a deeper commitment. Some people even see it as a type of marriage, or a commitment ring.

:kiss:

This is a very good explanation. A collar seems to be a tool in the "play" as I have read and learned being collard is much much more.
 
well, here in Vegas one can get away with more than elsewhere

In the past I have known several subs into public humiliation as well as a few visitors who wanted to give it a try. I would take them on a nice night time stroll along the Strip, her dressed as scantily as possible with a simple collar and a leash in my hand.
 
I was in an open relationship with a woman. My biggest rule was that the collar I have her could not be touched by any of the others. It was ours only.

A big part of it was putting the collar on her each time I visited. In that moment she was mine, and there is such satisfaction in the look she had on her face just after when she looked up at me. I know she felt the control she had just given up to me.

As for using the collar and leash, I used it mostly as a way of directing her attention. I would pull her up to me when I wanted to give her instructions, or just give her a kiss. Occasionally i would slap her thighs or ass with the leash as a reminder. And a few times I bound her hands with the leash to her collar.

Oh, and the collar was a pretty pink leather one (she liked the color)
 
I'm a sub.. I did wear a collar and a leash once so far. Peraonally I did not enjoy it or lets say I did not feel anything while I was on 4 but I did it because my mistress ordered me to.She has a fantasy of having me like her pet. She even gave them to me as a wrapped gift
 
My wife is off work today...she's mid thirties, 5'3, 125 pounds, drop dead gorgeous (gets a ton of attention) and with very nice DD breasts and looks amazing topless and in a collar.



Yes I have those fantasies too.
 
To me is the beauty of accepting a collar and leash I am accepting that whomever holds the other end holds me completely. I have no desire but to be trusting in them.
 
A collar is a powerful symbol.

Its precise meaning will differ from person to person but I doubt there are many (even outside the BDSM community) that couldn't recognize the fundamental claim that comes with one person laying that symbol on another.

It is a beautiful symbol of Dominance and submission.:heart:

Uggg:rose:
 
I was in an open relationship with a woman. My biggest rule was that the collar I have her could not be touched by any of the others. It was ours only.

A big part of it was putting the collar on her each time I visited. In that moment she was mine, and there is such satisfaction in the look she had on her face just after when she looked up at me. I know she felt the control she had just given up to me.

As for using the collar and leash, I used it mostly as a way of directing her attention. I would pull her up to me when I wanted to give her instructions, or just give her a kiss. Occasionally i would slap her thighs or ass with the leash as a reminder. And a few times I bound her hands with the leash to her collar.

Oh, and the collar was a pretty pink leather one (she liked the color)

Those moments when a "like" button is sorely needed. Especially paragraph 2. I'm sorry this post is written in past tense.
 
Alrighty, bumping this old thread here from a while back. I'm in the middle of a really unexpected conversation with my Daddy over this. I have always viewed leashes in one sense (i'm Angedesoleil from a previous life) and he has viewed it in a very different light, and thus has no real connection to the concept (no pun intended).

I need to explain to him the "connection" that it creates. He has basically viewed it in a negative light akin to "training" when someone doesn't know how or have the desire to "behave" on their own. That is so far from my own conception that I'm reaching out here for input.

What does your leahed experience mean to you?
Why do you like it?
How do you feel when leashed?
If you had to sum up the concept to someone who doesnt "get" it, what would you say?

~Faithfully His,
Angie :rose:
 
Sorry to hear you are struggling with communication. I can see both sides of the story. It's a very frustrating situation (and not the fun kind).

I wonder if there may be a middle ground. Maybe having a training leash and a show leash? That may assist with him separating the concepts. Show leash is almost like jewelry, or a representation of the bond.

And maybe you can have the occasional training day where he runs you through your paces.
 
Thank you for your advice, sincerely. I think once he has a chance to understand the other side of it he will probably embrace it (part of why i love him <3 ) I just thought it might help to get a few other folk's impressions of how it makes them feel.
 
I always liked the connection of a leash. In much the same way you hold hands, having that tangible connection can feel nice.

I tend to like action over words, so it's also nice to have a way to get their attention and direct them without having to say a word.

Though a lot of this can be done with just the collar. I always make sure it's loose enough that I can grip it whenever I want. I like watching their breath catch in anticipation when I grip it firmly
 
For me, it’s just another toy in our toy bag, albeit one I greatly enjoy. What I get out of is the humiliation aspect and the physical sensation of discomfort - it’s always put on tight and because it is a real dog collar (from a dollar store too, which further adds to the humiliation vibe) it has a rough inside that is particularly brutal when repositioned. I also visually love the look of the leash in wrapped around his hands.

To sum up the concept - it’s different for everyone. It may be the most meaningful BDSM experience for you, the least or somewhere in between. It’s whatever you feel it is, whatever you want it to be. Try, see and then decide for yourself!
 
Collar

Leashes hold no interest for us but we have enjoyed collar play. We have a rule that once a collar is on, it cannot be removed until we are home and through with our play for the night. We to go to events or dinner in fine restaurants while I am wearing a collar. I have multiple collars. They include jewelry like collars, charm like collars that label me as a slut, whore , cock lover, to to every day dog collars, to studded almost goth like collars. And, a few, obviously BDSM collars with multiple control rings. Obviously, some see very little use. Some I wear when they can be mostly hidden by my hair, a collar or other clothing.
In the Los Angeles area, the population is so large that it is easy to go places and have a small but not impossible chance of running into someone that you know. I have been caught wearing collars that were inexplicable. I have hidden to avoid being seen by someone that we know. That is all part of the fun and thrill of wearing collars in public. It has rarely happened but, we have been in the same places and have been seen by by friends, neighbors and people that we work with.
 
What does your leahed experience mean to you?
I absolutely love being owned, collared, and leashed..

Why do you like it?
I love the feeling of surrendering my body to the person. Knowing that my mind,body, and soul belong to him. I am his property, he is my owner. My desire to worship, to serve, gets stronger each time he pulls my leash, or grabs me by my collar.

How do you feel when leashed?
i feel sexy, helpless, happy, safe

If you had to sum up the concept to someone who doesnt "get" it, what would you say?

I Agree with everyone, each sub has their own experience and define it differently..as for me, I crave to be owned by a strong sexy dominant daddy.
 
Back
Top