BDSM movie suggestions?

Lostnthewoods

Really Really Experienced
My wife has been exploring her sub side. It turns out I also enjoy exploring my Dom side. We watched The Submission of Emma Marx recently and my wife loved it. It nailed her new found love for soft BDSM. Any recommendations for similar movies?

My wife has been exploring her sub side. It turns out I also enjoy exploring my Dom side. We watched The Submission of Emma Marx recently and my wife loved it. It nailed her new found love for soft BDSM. Any recommendations for similar movies?

I've made a list. By no means exhaustive, for example I don't think it has the one you mentioned.

A lot of the movies aren't really great, though, at least if you want an engaging plot, character development and such silliness to go with the bdsm/fetish thing. But maybe you'll find something you like there.

You can also look up the movie you liked on imdb and it'll show you related films.

I never thought to check IMDB. Good suggestion. There are three more movies in this series. Thanks.

The 2013 Venus in furs was pretty good. I’m sure you’re aware of the 50 shades of grey stuff.

My wife has been exploring her sub side. It turns out I also enjoy exploring my Dom side. We watched The Submission of Emma Marx recently and my wife loved it.
If that's the one that my wife and I watched, then I recall that 90% of the appeal lies in Penny Pax's eyebrows, and the range of facial expressions that they help to form. ;)

Thanks! There are several films on your list that I've noted down, as I wasn't previously aware of them and I sense that they might have that special something of interest. :)

If you liked "The Submission of Emma Marx," you'd also probably like "The Sexual Liberation of Anna Lee." I also enjoyed "Restraint." Both were written by Jacky St. John who wrote the "Submission of..." series.

Thanks, I added it. :)

I've been meaning to update the list for ages and ages, but never seem to actually do it.

This is a most excellent list. Going Under, with Roger Rees (Lord John Marbury, for West Wing fans) was one of my surprise delights a few years ago. So, too, Maitresse, with Gerard Depardieu. Lovely stuff, altogether.

Where did you find this movie to watch?

This is a most excellent list. Going Under, with Roger Rees (Lord John Marbury, for West Wing fans) was one of my surprise delights a few years ago.

I liked his Marbury, but I will always remember him as Frida's father and as the Sheriff of Rottingham from Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

The Secretary...personal favorite...mmm James Spader.
The training of O. Classic.

"Waxwork" with Deborah Foreman. There was a scene...where the Marquis De Sade was involved.
I wont give it away...but that scene made me what I am today. 💕💕💕

Back