Feels like the first time

Date summary!

Hi Everybody, thank you for all your comments! I played this scene out and here is my summary.

First, she showed up like clockwork - I guess the trains really DO run on time where I live. She booked the tickets and arranged the cab ride without my involvement. As instructed, she walked into the house, freshened up and changed into lingerie in the bathroom, made us drinks, and came upstairs only in lingerie and with bright red lipstick on her lips. All this time, I was in an all-black suit with a red tie in the master bedroom. She knocked. I let her in. She gave me the drink. She was visibly shaking. She did not talk (as instructed). I gave her pussy a quick check, and it was soaked.

From there on, it was amazing, and I was happy to contribute some beautiful pictures for her Fetlife profile. The next morning, I was happy to make her breakfast in bed.

I used protection.

She asked when she could see me again. We are doing it again this Friday.

Regardless when it ends, I am completely satisfied with how it felt the very first time.

From there on, it was amazing, and I was happy to contribute some beautiful pictures for her Fetlife profile. The next morning, I was happy to make her breakfast in bed.

FetLife link or it didn't happen.

Hi Everybody, thank you for all your comments! I played this scene out and here is my summary.

First, she showed up like clockwork - I guess the trains really DO run on time where I live. She booked the tickets and arranged the cab ride without my involvement. As instructed, she walked into the house, freshened up and changed into lingerie in the bathroom, made us drinks, and came upstairs only in lingerie and with bright red lipstick on her lips. All this time, I was in an all-black suit with a red tie in the master bedroom. She knocked. I let her in. She gave me the drink. She was visibly shaking. She did not talk (as instructed). I gave her pussy a quick check, and it was soaked.

I used protection.

She asked when she could see me again. We are doing it again this Friday.

Regardless when it ends, I am completely satisfied with how it felt the very first time.

All black suit with red tie was a nice touch, Mr. Grey. :rolleyes:

I wonder about the 3 Doms she has? How does that work??? Busy beaver.

She asked me for a second session, to which I eagerly agreed! It was amazing, and she has been sending me daily photos of her wonderful bruises (as you can see on the FL links).

She asked for another session soon. It will likely involve wax and a penetration party.

So, the moral of the story is that the "feels like the first time" scene can lead to great rewards!

I do hope you will be compensating her for the travel expenses.

Why? Don't you believe in women being able to pay?

I guess that the "neutral" thing to do is for both to pay half (although that doesn't really compensate for the "pain" of the actual travel, if such a thing should be compensated).

I offered to pay all the travel because she is the one going through most of the effort to see me (not because she is a woman). She said no.

So, in the end, I will make one more attempt in person, perhaps by putting the actual money in her hands and asking her if she would take it.

(I do not like treating women like children who lack agency. If a woman says that she wants to pay for something, then I don't like to rob her of that choice by White Knighting. How would you feel if you gave someone a gift and the giftee insisted on paying you for it?)

Oddly, this part of the conversation reminds me of a couple I used to know. I was dating this woman and we just weren't right for each other. We had some fun, but that was about it. Then I met her sister, who was totally different and I thought her sister would be perfect for a friend of mine. To make a long story short, they started dating and I thought it was fucked up from day 1. But it gets better.

On the night he proposed to her, she insisted on paying for the dinner, he refused. So she paid cash when he went to the bathroom. They had a fight that night and boy did I get the 3rd degree from BOTH of them because I pushed so hard for them to date each other. Shortly thereafter, she takes his credit card, goes back to same restaurant, gets cup of coffee and leaves a $20 tip charged to the same card. She told me, but I kept my mouth shut. I was his best man at their wedding.

Several months after the wedding, I'm visiting their new pad and he's looking at his bills. Then he's like "Honey! Have you seen my credit card bill? I never used my card at this place!"

She looks at me and grins as she's talking to him - "Apparently you forgot about it." I lol'ed!

He looks at us both with confusion and says,"WTF is going on here?"

That was 30 yrs ago. Last year I learned they were still married.

:cattail:

Have any of you given thought, or practice, to the concept of leveraging the insecurities and thrill of the "first time" with a new partner?

I did this once by crafting a scene in which the sub shows up at my house, without ever having first met me in person, and walks through my open door, pours me a drink, brings it to my master bedroom, knocks on the door, and then comes in. I have her bring the drink up to my lips and pour some in. I then tie her up in a chest harness, bend her over, and then give her a paddling. All of this is done without her speaking.

The reaction I got was amazing. My sub was almost shaking with fear/anxiety, but her pussy was dripping. I let her cum with the Hitachi quickly.

So, I mentioned this type of scene with a new sub (who I also have not met face to face). She is traveling from over and hour away (by train and cab, at her expense) to do this next week.

Now, here is my question. Can any of you share your thoughts about this kind of scene? Can you relate to it? Is it unnecessary theater?

Not really. But I do remember when I lost my virginity. There was this song by Foreigner playing on the loud speaker close to bed as we were going at it:

'Feels like the first time! Feels like the very first time!

Not really. But I do remember when I lost my virginity. There was this song by Foreigner playing on the loud speaker close to bed as we were going at it:

'Feels like the first time! Feels like the very first time!

And, you win the "first use of thread title," and also the award for figuring out why I used that title!

Back