The Chain Trick

I have yet to have a partner to try it out as well. I am very intrigued by it though & would love to help you out MissCautious.

We did it!

We read this entire thread yesterday morning, and after a trip to Home Depot to buy SS chain we gave it a try. The first attempt was intriguing, only managed to fit about 1.5 feet. After that the pinching was a little much for her. But we will resupply and give it another try!

I didn't see it suggested anywhere, but consider a coated maritime chain; steel chain with rubberized coating on each link. Eliminates the risk of burrs.

I am amazed. This thread started in 2003.
I have done this a few times with one lady and once with her friend and her and the same time. Both squirted at the same time.
More lube is good. Several bottles.
The friend did not do men and had not been with one for years. This feat earned me a blow job from her.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I am amazed. This thread started in 2003.
I have done this a few times with one lady and once with her friend and her and the same time. Both squirted at the same time.
More lube is good. Several bottles.
The friend did not do men and had not been with one for years. This feat earned me a blow job from her.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

This thread will always be worthy of a bump now and again!

I haven't sourced the chain yet, but will try a variation on the theme, as my hands are too big for fisting but we want to try something similar. I'll daisychain one of those hourglass-shaped vibrating eggs together with four ben-wa balls. Kissa (my wife) will be strapped to the bed and blindfolded. She doesn't know any specifics yet... I'll lick her, rub her G spot, use a vibrator while inserting ball after ball. Then, when she has come a few times, I'll bring her close to climax again, and then pull all the balls out of her in one rapid go. We'll see how that works. Then, next stop the hardware store...

J is at the table with the dremel tool polishing burrs from chain links as I write this. He is intrigued. We'll see what happens!

Hi Gracie and J - it is years ago since I had a sub willing to do the chain trick. My soulmate and sub died (liver cancer) back then.

What she really liked was once all the chain was inside her. I would roll her on the bed - side to side; from lying on her back onto her stomach. She said she could feel the chain flowing around inside her.
never ripped the chain out of her, as many people do. Instead she would stand, shake her hips and the chain would run out. I found watching the chain run to be incredibly kinky and stimulating to watch - especially when she simultaneously squirted - or to be accurate "GUSHED"
Enjoy yourselves.
Jon.

Hi Gracie and J - it is years ago since I had a sub willing to do the chain trick. My soulmate and sub died (liver cancer) back then.

What she really liked was once all the chain was inside her. I would roll her on the bed - side to side; from lying on her back onto her stomach. She said she could feel the chain flowing around inside her.
never ripped the chain out of her, as many people do. Instead she would stand, shake her hips and the chain would run out. I found watching the chain run to be incredibly kinky and stimulating to watch - especially when she simultaneously squirted - or to be accurate "GUSHED"
Enjoy yourselves.
Jon.

Do you have to go through the whole sterilization process each time before use?
I'm aware that I want my toys to be the epitome of clean each time we play but this process would not be conducive to spontaneity with chains.

I'm aware that I want my toys to be the epitome of clean each time we play but this process would not be conducive to spontaneity with chains.

Unless you are particularly prone to infection, or your environment has a lot of ambient pathogens floating around, simply washing and rinsing the chain and storing it in a dry place like a drawer should be fine. If the little nasties don't have anything to eat, they won't multiply, and dry metal is pretty hard to digest.

I agree with you on the sponteneity issue, some people get very anal about sterile - I wonder if they are "doers" or "theorists":rolleyes: Unless you have infection problems - low resistance to germs etc., I would suggest sterilise after a session, store in a clean enviroment (we used a plastic lunch box with sealing lid).
The lube is not sterile - especially if you use Olive Oil!Have fun enjoy and tell us what happened what was good what was not so good.
Jon

Very inspiring! I have the perfect sub to try this technique with. Thank you for the idea.

Did it work?
:rose:

Also itching to know. I am mildly obsessed with this idea.

Well, using the Dremel worked. We both spent a lot of time feeling each and every link with our fingers and a section of old pantyhose to ensure no burrs were left behind.

The actual chain trick was just Meh! to me. I have skin issues and I'm not as "stretchy" as most ladies. Therefore, unless we spend a lot more time stretching my opening, even inserting inch wide links isn't that comfortable. However, I was able to get 3/4 of the length inside and I really felt full but because of rushing thru stretching, I was also uncomfortable.

Afterward, we talked about it and concluded that he was a little over eager and rushed things more than he should. We always do a lot of discussion after each scene because he knows I constantly feel I've disappointed him because of frequently having to cut things short. Neither one of us are ready to give up on our physical relationship but we can certainly talk a great game!

We will try it again now that we're not in a hurricane and have completed the recovery. Maybe sometime in the next few weekends after I've had a chance to get back to stretching myself during the week.

I'll try to post after trying again.

Sorry to hear that, Gracie. Gotta say, if I had a vagina, I'm not sure how much enthusiasm I would have for packing it full of chain. But then, I have tried sounding, so there's that.

Thank you Gracie

Gracie Thank you for the update - it is always good to know what works and how it works for other people. As a writer I am incururably curious - I always want to know every last detail and I am always asking.
Like my present partner - she is not really a sub she does not get off on pain - as you can see from my profile I am 69 and my partner is 4 years older. Recently I had an erection issue - so I went to the doctor - I have these little blue pills and can sustain 3 hour erections - of course I have to ask my partner if she enjoys being screwed and fisted for 3 hour sessions - sometimes she doesn't get my need to know.
Enough about me I am glad to hear you are going to persevere I am sure over time you will accomodate all you want - plenty of lube - especially Olive Oil will help the skin and other bits of soft tissue be supple and stretchy.
Please keep the updates going!
Jon

Well, using the Dremel worked. We both spent a lot of time feeling each and every link with our fingers and a section of old pantyhose to ensure no burrs were left behind.

The actual chain trick was just Meh! to me. I have skin issues and I'm not as "stretchy" as most ladies. Therefore, unless we spend a lot more time stretching my opening, even inserting inch wide links isn't that comfortable. However, I was able to get 3/4 of the length inside and I really felt full but because of rushing thru stretching, I was also uncomfortable.

Afterward, we talked about it and concluded that he was a little over eager and rushed things more than he should. We always do a lot of discussion after each scene because he knows I constantly feel I've disappointed him because of frequently having to cut things short. Neither one of us are ready to give up on our physical relationship but we can certainly talk a great game!

We will try it again now that we're not in a hurricane and have completed the recovery. Maybe sometime in the next few weekends after I've had a chance to get back to stretching myself during the week.

I'll try to post after trying again.

When I did this I spent about a half hour licking he clit but not letting her cum. So she said I was too slow putting them in.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Denny

Tried to find 1/4" chrome chain here in the midwest.
I ended up using the 1" link galvinized tow chain I had in the garage.
I sorta forgot about the large tow hook on each end.
But once she was on her hands and knees and well lubed with coconut oil there was no turning back.
I gently shoved the hook and about three feet of the chain up her vagina. Using a medium sized hammer handle makes pushing the links deeper much easier and I didn't get that coconut oil all over my welding gloves.
After she yelled she was full I stood back and looked things over.
Since she was laying on the cold oil stained garage floor and my pick up truck with the trailer hitch on back was near, I figured 'hell it is a tow chain'.
I wrapped the other end of the chain with the hook around the trailer ball.
I got in the old Chevy truck, dropped it into fourwheel drive and mashed the gas.
Lucky for me the tires smokin and squealing covered her screams of joy.

Don't try this at home unless you have a chain without those darn hooks.
Next time I'll just use a tow strap covered in WD40.:rolleyes:

Keep on living those fantasies. :) You have really lightened up this thread.
How about a vibrating tyre iron:cool::)

Chain Followup

Since we found this topic about 6 weeks ago we have thoroughly enjoyed the chain many, many times. Thought I would share a few observations. Probably the most important thing we found is that the right chain is critical. It might seem counter intuitive, but chain with larger links works significantly better than smaller. We started with 3/16 3/4" (inside diameter) stainless chain from Home Depot. It was nice and smooth, but she found it very pinchy especially when there was quite a bit inside.

So I searched online and found an Ebay seller that sold 5/16 SS proof-coil anchor chain in 3' or 5' lengths. I ordered the 3' to start with. When it arrived I was surprised to find it was absolutely mirror-shiny and not a rough patch anywhere. After a thorough cleaning (including a 10 minute boil) we gave it a try. She wanted to try it doggie with her head and shoulders way down. After warming the chain and thoroughly lubing it, we got started. The first thing I noticed is that the larger links went in much easier. There was still a pinching issue but it was significantly reduced. When I had gotten about 1' in she was getting full. This is when the magic happened! I stopped inserting chain and concentrated on pushing on the 'ball' of chain already in. I found that if I gently pushed in different places I would find a section that was loose and it would all slide in deeper while changing shape. Then I could easily get 5-6 more links in before having to push again. It was incredibly slow and erotic! She would just hum with pleasure as it shifted around inside. We can get a little over 1.5 feet inside before she needs to switch gears.

One issue we found is that the heavy chain does not want to stay in, especially in doggie position (with all of our stretching games she finds it easier to accommodate in that position). Lose focus for half a second and it all comes pouring out. We did find that if the loose end of the chain is pulled straight up and laid on her back she could hold it tight and it would stay as long as she kept tension. This was so I could take photos and video. On her back with a wedge pillow makes it easier to keep inside, but she can only take a foot or so in that position.

For cleaning the chain we found that even after thorough rinsing in the sink and drying there was a slight sticky film on some of the links, on the inside. To avoid taking chances the next day or so the chain is put on the stove and boiled for 10 minutes, allowed to cool, rinsed very well, dried, and stored in a clean zip-lock. This way we can 'be impulsive' but not worry about any bugs.

I almost forgot - we also discovered that pre-stretching with an inflatable butt plug really helped a lot. And as mentioned in the OP, tons of lube. We will use an entire 4-oz tube of water-based lubricant plus the bowl with the chain has another 1-2 oz stirred into it. I hope there was some useful information in this!

Sorry to hear that, Gracie. Gotta say, if I had a vagina, I'm not sure how much enthusiasm I would have for packing it full of chain. But then, I have tried sounding, so there's that.

Oh a full feeling is wonderful! I get off easily on an inflatable butt plug because I get constant pressure on my g spot but it really doesn't stretch the opening which is truly my issue. Maybe I should have had a kid or two...

I know what a catheter feels like going in and can't imagine what it would be like for the length of a male urethra! :eek:

Used with a St Andrew's cross and a small weight, the trick takes on a new aspect. The wright speeds the extraction, which I am told heightens the sensation of the movement against the inner walls.

Back