Looking for inflatable posture collar! Please help!

smalltownsub

Virgin
I made a DIY inflatable collar using the insert from a blood pressure cuff and a leather collar, but I am looking for something professionally made. Does anyone know where to find one or someone that does leather work willing to make one? I have contacted a few sellers on Etsy with no luck. I would really love to have one made as I love when my Domme uses it on me! Mods if this is not the correct forum please let me know.

Attachments

• 41B4C7CF-52ED-42F7-BE8A-CF84D5FEDA45.jpeg
    41B4C7CF-52ED-42F7-BE8A-CF84D5FEDA45.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
I would imagine that not many people/companies are willing to make one, because it's potentially life-threatening device, and there's no way you can disclaim or make safe use guidelines for it.

You realize that it could cut off the blood flow to the head even if it's not restricting air flow enough?

Yes I do understand the dangers involved. When we play she only pumps it once or twice to make it a little tighter on my neck. We are not going to the point of a red face or passing out, we are simply using it as a power exchange.

I made a DIY inflatable collar using the insert from a blood pressure cuff and a leather collar, but I am looking for something professionally made. Does anyone know where to find one or someone that does leather work willing to make one? I have contacted a few sellers on Etsy with no luck. I would really love to have one made as I love when my Domme uses it on me! Mods if this is not the correct forum please let me know.

That's way too large for my husband's cock.

That collar is beautiful...Excellent work.
I know of a company that makes one. Will have to dig it up and get back with you.
With that collar in hand, I don't think I would pay top dollar for another one though.

Yes I do understand the dangers involved. When we play she only pumps it once or twice to make it a little tighter on my neck. We are not going to the point of a red face or passing out, we are simply using it as a power exchange.
I understand. I was just saying why other people may not be keen to sell things like that. It's like selling a functioning guillotine and then counting on your buyer's being responsible in how they use it.

Lol I like the analogy! But yes I do understand. I’ve looked all over for one, just thought I might bump into someone here! If anyone ever gets the chance to use one they can be scary, but oh so hot!!

Back