Pee Play Question

XXXHacker

Literotica Guru
Hello, I’m a Daddy Dom in a DD/lg relationship. For a while, my little had given me control of her bladder and she had to ask permission to go potty every time. This led to things like having to hold it for a long time and a couple of times having to hold it until she had to wet herself.

We took a break for unrelated reasons, however, she has since informed me that while we were in the midst of playing with this and continuing in the months after until now, her need to pee now sneaks up on her, and her body is telling her she really needs to pee whether it’s a little or a lot.

Has any other submissive dealt with this? Does it go away over time? She wants to try being diapered in the future, but could that make things worse? I’ve suggested to her to go see her doctor about this and she’s refused because she’s embarrassed.

Last edited:
This seems potentially problematic. Holding in urine for an extended time allows bacteria to multiply and leads to urinary tract infections.

I would just go to a doctor. It may be related or it may be not, but if there's a problem - she should address it. No need to tell the doctor of her kink - it won't help anything.

But you definitely should address it.

It amy be psychological. For example for myself - my bladder is fine. But whenever I walk past the toilet, I kind of remember about it and feel that I can go. So I go. I could just walk past and hold it and forget about it, but why would I? So I kind of can say it sneaks up on me, but just because I'm mindful of it, not because of health or anything.

This seems potentially problematic. Holding in urine for an extended time allows bacteria to multiply and leads to urinary tract infections.

Not only that but she’s put herself at greater risk if she has an infection and it goes untreated.

OP, get her to a doctor. She should have this looked at because it’s possible she’s making herself incontinent by weakening her pelvic floor muscles. Also, frequent urge to pee could be an indicator there’s an infection. She may be too embarrassed to go see a doctor, but I’m sure it would be worse for her if she discoverers she’s wrecked her system and needs diapers on a daily basis and they aren’t for playing.

BTW, there are people in the world that deliberately make themselves urinary incontinent as they really like their diaper kink.

If she is too embarrassed to go to her regular doctor maybe check out the kink aware professionals directory:
https://ncsfreedom.org/key-programs/kink-aware-professionals-59776
If you find a medical professionalfrom that list near you you can be sure they will not judge you, make false assumptions, ask humiliating questions and make the experience as little distressing as possible. Maybe you can go with her so the doctor can also tell you which symptoms and risks to pay attention to regarding future play.
And I would strongly suggest seeing a doctor as soon as possible.
Good luck!

BTW, there are people in the world that deliberately make themselves urinary incontinent as they really like their diaper kink.
There are all sorts of people. I've read a news article once of a guy who arranged for himself to be eaten alive. Because it turned him on.:rolleyes:

sorry for the off topic.

Hello, I’m a Daddy Dom in a DD/lg relationship. For a while, my little had given me control of her bladder and she had to ask permission to go potty every time. This led to things like having to hold it for a long time and a couple of times having to hold it until she had to wet herself.

We took a break for unrelated reasons, however, she has since informed me that while we were in the midst of playing with this and continuing in the months after until now, her need to pee now sneaks up on her, and her body is telling her she really needs to pee whether it’s a little or a lot.

Has any other submissive dealt with this? Does it go away over time? She wants to try being diapered in the future, but could that make things worse? I’ve suggested to her to go see her doctor about this and she’s refused because she’s embarrassed.

This could be her way of introducing diapers into your play because she's too embarrassed to ask. Choosing diapers over a doctor visit because of embarrassment isn't a typical choice. In fact, it is a rare choice unless that person has an interest in diapers. I agree with everyone here about getting her to a Dr. However, there may be some ulterior motives at work.

This could be her way of introducing diapers into your play because she's too embarrassed to ask. Choosing diapers over a doctor visit because of embarrassment isn't a typical choice. In fact, it is a rare choice unless that person has an interest in diapers. I agree with everyone here about getting her to a Dr. However, there may be some ulterior motives at work.

This.

Doctor's visit and also a conversation about her desires and wants.

That sounds like cystitis, a urinary tract infection. Go see a doctor, you don't have to tell him about the pre play.

I would advise going to a doctor on the grounds of frequent urination or changes in patterns. If they ask details surrounding it it's easy enough to say her job or work at the time caused her to have to hold it in for longer than she liked due to lack of staff etc .

It's always advisable if one enjoys pee control and urination games that these take place after the bladder has cleared from a nights sleep and the urine becomes clear to almost appearing like water from drinking water. It helps reduce the chances of infections.

The tests are not invasive and they will request she gives a urine sample. Plenty of sexually active women require a doc visit every so often. There is no shame at all in it.

All the best.

Back