Three Threesomes , a personal narrative . Raw notes and drafts

tempr1974

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Posts
144
First off I am not sure which category this should fall under , but it's the idea for a story I may never write on my own . I figured this was as good of a place as any.

My name is "Emma" and I am a 45 yo married female . I am bisexual and in a monogamous marriage with a man. I know that seems like a difficult concept for many , but I fall in love with people . I do not have a 'preference' . Just like a heterosexual or homosexual relationship , monogamy can be a path you choose. I don't 'miss' women. I can compare it to my husband . He used to be dating a skinny Asian woman , I am a curvy woman of English heritage. Nobody asks him is he misses Asian women .

Now given the above intro it seems ironic that I's like to write 3 short stories describing three threesomes I have had. Those all occurred in my younger days before I settled down. Through the few non-monogamous encounters I did have , especially of the fmf variety , I discovered I was allergic to the real life drama they seem to attract after the fact.


So with that intro I will have 3 posts of raw notes/draft of the 3 flavors of threesomes

FFF
MMF
and the 'typical' FMF
 
Last edited:
Emma , Kym , and Jen




Note; all persons in this description/encounter were over the age of 18 at the time ….
My senior year of high school I dated my first really true love , her name was Kym . She was of the paler complexion with long black hair , and like me very much of the punk/goth scene of 1990 . Our school was in a fairly mixed liberal and conservative area , and it was still difficult at the time to be openly ‘bi’ … well to most of course it’s about who you are currently with so we were that ‘lesbian’ couple. We could be more open about it because most guys thought it was hot , of course until they figured out we weren’t going to sleep with them .

About April of that year Kym was accepted into college on the west coast , it was near where her dad lived and she was going to stay there full time for the 4 years (which turned out to be 6) until she graduated. I was going to go in state a few hours from home. We ignored the issue of the long distance relationship for as long as we could . Finally having ‘the talk’ on the night of our graduation . We’d remain friends , but would not stand in the way of future relationships we may have in college and beyond. There were tears and the first session of breakup sex that night.

Around July we went out to see a concert ( L7 and Bikini Kill ) with a friend of ours , Jen . Jen was from a rather conservative family , and like many of us “found” ourselves in high school . I had gotten Jen into the whole punk rock , goth , and riot grrrl music thing over the previous year and a half or so.

[Snippet]Per Forum Rules, you cannot have more than three paragraphs of a story written on the bulletin board. Story Ideas is not the place to work through drafts.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top