Role Model (closed)

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php



A Role-Play Modeling:

EmpressJosephine as Josephine Weiss;

and


why_not_jill as Jill Laurie.



On this Stage:


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php



 

Attachments

  • Title01.jpg
    Title01.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
  • FP00a.jpg
    FP00a.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
  • FP01a.jpg
    FP01a.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
  • FP02a.jpg
    FP02a.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1
  • FP0Ba.jpg
    FP0Ba.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Chapter One: Awarded a Ward





“Hello?

“Yes, this is Josephine.

“Oh, hi Kurt. How are you? You don’t sound like yourself.

“I’m doing well, thank you. My consulting business has worked out better than I’d hoped. But I don’t think that’s why you called, what’s....

“That’s right. You know me, straight to business. Now what’s on your mind?

“Sure, I remember Jill. Wasn’t she the junior bridesmaid in Emily’s wedding? She must be almost college age by now.

“Oh? A Senior at State? Time passes so quickly these days. How is she doing?

“Well, that’s a shame. Is her knee better now?

“Oh.

“Oh!

“Pot?

“And coke, too? I know a good....

“Oh. Okay. I hope they pleaded it down to a civil....

“I see. A misdemeanor, but if she stays clean for two years it’s off her record? That’s good.

“Oh.

“I see.

“It’s funny you should ask. My personal assistant just started maternity leave last Friday. I....

“Hmmm.... Maybe. Can she type? Does she know Excel and QuickBooks?

“Well, I suppose I could teach her QuickBooks. It’d be a nice addition to her résumé.

“I normally wouldn’t hire anyone with a drug conviction. I....

“I hope you’re right.

“Okay. I’ll tell you what, because she’s your daughter and Emily’s niece, I’ll give it a try. It will be a salaried position, just five hundred a week, but I assume she’s living with you so....

“Oh? Well, um.... That’s a lot to ask.

“I....

“I’m flattered Emily feels that way, but....

“Well that’s true.

“Am I remembering right? Jill was the blonde... tall for her age?

“And she’s what now? Twenty?

“Twenty one! Well, I suppose it’s time for her to grow up.

“Yep. Alright, if you think I’m a proper role model, she can live in my guest room for the duration of her employment, but I’m deducting room and board from her pay.

“You’re welcome.

“I work entirely from home, now. She must be here at seven-thirty tomorrow morning. Tell her she’ll need business attire.

“Really Kurt, it’s okay. You’re quite welcome.

“Oh, don’t worry. If she’s anything like Emily, I’m pretty sure I’ll get my money’s worth.

“Bye.”




 
What time???

"Dad, what the hell! No way can I promise to up at seven-thirty everyday."

"What do you mean? Live with her?"

"Dad, I cant do that. I am not going to."

"Daddy, please."

"I know I screwed up, but..."

"I don't think it's fair."

"Fine, I'm go tomorrow, but can we talk about the rest of this after my first day?"

"No, I promise."

"I know I'll on time."

"You said eight-thirty right?"

"Oh sorry that's right. Okay, I will try."

"If I am there at seven-thirty, can we talk about me still living at home??"

"Oh thank you Daddy. I'll call you tomorrow on my way home."

At five-forty five my alarm went off. I hit the snooze and rolled over on my back, looking up at the ceiling fan, going round and round. The sun just starting to light the room.

"My gosh, what am I doing up." I say to myself, as I roll out of bed.

Glad to have my never worn either of the two businessish, suites my Dad got for me back in the spring, for an internship I never went to.

I pull my t-shirt off as I leave my room and go into the hall bathroom. Looking in the mirror, thinking to myself.

"Jill you should have gone to bed before two last night."

I stretch as I admire my twenty one your old body. Tall, although not as trim as it should be. Vodka and everything else dose have its calories. My shoulders are still firm, my tummy still tight, I was never going to have a six pack anyway. My 34b breasts still perky small nipples and areola. I turn and turn my head to admire my bottom. Four miles almost every day, well I used to. It still looks good.

I glance at my phone, wow need to hurry. I start the water, turning the hot on all the way. I stick my hand in and its freezing. I turn and sit on the toilet and pee, wiping myself, and flushing. I stick my hand back into the shower stall, its still cold. "My gosh I hate this apartment." I brush my teeth.

Stepping into the shower its just starting to warm up. I run my hand down my tummy to my pussy, feeling the stubble, knowing I don't have time to shave. I am glad I shaved yesterday afternoon, I can get away with another day maybe two. I quickly wet and shampoo my hair. Then wash my face, leaving the shampoo in my hair. I lather up a shower sponge and use it to lather up my body. I rinse my body and hair. Wishing I had time for a little of self pleasure with the shower head. The bad news is I do not. Turning off the water and stepping out of the shower.

Wondering what happened to the bath towel. Then I remember, two or three nights ago, after too much of everything I got sick and didn't make it to the toilet. Its in the trash oh well. I don't have time to wipe up the water.

I wrap a towel around my hair and one around my body. I go back to my room, and get dressed. I put on a gray suite with a skirt that stops just above the knee. The blouse might be a little bit too low cut, but its all I have. The jacket fits.

I sigh, glad I never had it tailored, its a little tight now, but if way too tight for me now.

I rush back into the bathroom and do my make up quickly, I have really fair skin, and a fair amount of freckles, and I don't hid them. Just a touch of light blush, and a very light touch of eye liner. I gloss my lips. Easy to replace after I have a smoke in the car.

looking at my phone. "My gosh, I still have to mapquest directions." I say outloud to myself.

That takes a few more minutes, but the navigation in my car is so old.

I rush out to my 2011 Honda Accord and hurry out of my complex..

At seven-twenty five I park in front of her house. A breath mint and a touch up on my lips.

Right at seven-thirty I ring her door bell...

"My gosh I am on time for once."
 
First Impressions




The doorbell rang. Sitting at her desk, framed by the four diplomas on the wall behind her, Josephine glanced down to the lower right hand corner of the central of the three large computer monitors on the sideboard of her huge mahogany home workstation. It showed exactly 7:30 a.m. She smiled. Given everything she knew about Jill so far, she had given her even odds of showing up late.

Taking a quick sip of tea, she rose, walked around the leather topped desk, exited her study, and crossed the living room toward the foyer. She did not really need such a large house. She had purchased it at a bargain from a client — well, his receiver, actually — whom she had helped turn bankruptcy to his ultimate advantage. It had its purposes, however, including impressing clients and intimidating other sorts of visitors.

She usually dressed for at least one of these purposes, as well. Today she wore a charcoal pinstripe suit with a short central slit in its knee-length skirt, a cardinal red button-down blouse, and a medium string of genuine pearls. She had no appointment today but Jill, so she added Cuban heeled, seamed stockings supported by a red lace garter belt that matched her bra and slip. She wore no panties.

The four inch stilettos of her shiny black pumps clicked on the foyer’s tile as she approached the front door. She paused to check her deep red lipstick in a mirror. Her wavy brown hair framed the fair complexion of her face, her blue eyes sparkled with anticipation at to what she intended this arrangement to lead.

She smiled sincerely, if a bit predatorily, as she pulled open the door.


 
The house..

"Wow this house is really big." I swallowed my gum.

"Josephine?"

when I saw the touch of a smile on her face I thought wow this is a woman way younger in spirit than her years.

"Wow my Dad told me I would be working for a very successful woman, whom I had met when I was younger. My gosh I remember meeting you when I was like a brides maid at a wedding. I I I mean, you look just he same as you did then. My Dad was right, I am very lucky to have a chance to work for you."


I also remember Jo being very nice to me and the two of us sharing a few silly line dances at that wedding. I was also Jo who told me as she lead me out to the dance floor for a slow dance later in the evening after most of the grown ups were pretty tipsy. She said something like "Jilly its okay for women and girls to dance with each other." Or did she say. "Jilly girls should be expected to dance with and for women." Its odd but I remember her words but I don't.

Thinking back I remember Jo leading her hands caressing down my arms, and holding my bottom. I remember like, liking it, but not being 100% sure if its okay that I did. I also remember like her making me feel all like tingly.

"My gosh, Jo.. can I give you a hug?"

I wonder to myself if maybe I had gone too far, with that question..
 
Discipline




“My gosh, Jo,” Jill completed her long-winded and rambling introduction. “Can I give you a hug?”

Josephine desperately wanted to feel the cute and bubbly young woman’s body against her own, but she did not become a multimillionaire without the strictest self-discipline. She planned to teach Jill a similar, if tangential, sort of discipline. She took a step back and folded her arms across her chest.

“We first met as friends, Jill, but you’re now my employee. From 7:30 to 4:30 each weekday, you are to treat me purely as such. You may not call me ‘Jo’; I’m ‘Ms. Weiss.’”

She looked Jill up and down, keeping all emotion from her expression so that Jill would not realize Josephine took the opportunity to apprise with anticipation the firm young body under her off-the-rack attire. Then looking directly into Jill’s eyes, Josephine asked: “Do you understand?”


 
No One Said it was going to be FUN

I was totally taken aback by what Jo said. All I could do was take a deep breath and say.

"I understand Ms. Weiss. Perhaps you would like to get me started for the day. I am looking forward to learning from you."

fighting my urge to turn and leave at that minute. I did take a minute to look Ms. Weiss up and down, and to be honest I could see an attraction happening.
 
Dress for Success




“I am looking forward to learning from you,” Jill said with some sincerity.

“Excellent,” Josephine replied. “First you need to learn how an ambitious and successful woman should dress. Follow me.”

She led Jill back through the house to the garage. Josephine’s new Mercedes SL roadster waited for them just past the service door, with her full size Range Rover parked beyond it.

“Get in,” Josephine instructed. “We’re going shopping.”


 
My my....




The doorbell rang. Sitting at her desk, framed by the four diplomas on the wall behind her, Josephine glanced down to the lower right hand corner of the central of the three large computer monitors on the sideboard of her huge mahogany home workstation. It showed exactly 7:30 a.m. She smiled. Given everything she knew about Jill so far, she had given her even odds of showing up late.

Taking a quick sip of tea, she rose, walked around the leather topped desk, exited her study, and crossed the living room toward the foyer. She did not really need such a large house. She had purchased it at a bargain from a client — well, his receiver, actually — whom she had helped turn bankruptcy to his ultimate advantage. It had its purposes, however, including impressing clients and intimidating other sorts of visitors.

She usually dressed for at least one of these purposes, as well. Today she wore a charcoal pinstripe suit with a short central slit in its knee-length skirt, a cardinal red button-down blouse, and a medium string of genuine pearls. She had no appointment today but Jill, so she added Cuban heeled, seamed stockings supported by a red lace garter belt that matched her bra and slip. She wore no panties.

The four inch stilettos of her shiny black pumps clicked on the foyer’s tile as she approached the front door. She paused to check her deep red lipstick in a mirror. Her wavy brown hair framed the fair complexion of her face, her blue eyes sparkled with anticipation at to what she intended this arrangement to lead.

She smiled sincerely, if a bit predatorily, as she pulled open the door.




Such a fun predator, and Cuban stockings and a red lace garter belt? I thought women had stopped that...too much work.
 
Back
Top