Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

I'll join you. After all, your sultriness and allure turn me on immensely.
Sounds like a plan. Two tickets to paradise. :cattail:

I love your bare breasts, but your face is what I love most! The picture with your is a real treat!
Thank you Super hottie for sharing!
Thank you, ChiRoland ~ you're always so kind :kiss:

Your eyes are absolutely stunning.
Thank you :kiss:

why cant I see these pics when I click them?
Hmmmm.... not sure.... technological wizard, I am not.

Those eyes, lips, and body can make a man hurt himself.....in a good way.
Mmmm.... hurt so good... so much so they sang a song about it ;)

A beautiful end to another beautiful series:

Hope you had a great time -- Yes want to go somewhere without cold/snow!!!! Hmmmm with you??? Yessssss but if its very warm you just might need to leave those cloths off -- hmmm but then I might just...........................................
Let's go! We need tickets, passport, credit card, cell phone and small carry-on. We won't need much in the way of clothing.

Me!!

I'm just captivated by 'the' blue eye.
Thank you. It's rare I show too much of my face. I wish I could, but the risk is too high. I always admire those who go for it, and wish I could! :kiss:

...stunning eyes and appealing ass!

Can't speak. Just imagining.... :devil:

Now I'm blushing. What dirty girl blushes?!?!

Boooooo for working on the weekend

Fantastic time, thank you :kiss:

I think the first order of this weekend is to recoup from last week. I need a vacation from my vacation. :cattail:

You would have to speak at the beginning, because you won't be able to afterwards! :devil:

Probably all dirty girls blush. Just over what and how much. But, either way I find it a thrill to think (I know you were pretending but I don't care) I could make you blush. I am quite confident I can make you quiver. Is that a good combination?? :devil:

One of us are behind, because I have to work this weekend coming up too. I only work every other.

Glad you had a good vacation, be nice to get another vacation to recover, of course then how naughty would we all be?? :devil:

You new pics look great. Love your long hard nipples. They look very tasty, almost as tasty as the rest of you. :devil:

You have beautiful eye(s). Looking forward to the next sexy series.
Thank you :kiss: I need to get my ass moving on the next set... why do I always find myself 2 steps behind? I did go shopping pre-vacation, so I am sure I must have *something* to show you all! :D

You would have to speak at the beginning, because you won't be able to afterwards!

Probably all dirty girls blush. Just over what and how much. But, either way I find it a thrill to think (I know you were pretending but I don't care) I could make you blush. I am quite confident I can make you quiver. Is that a good combination??

One of us are behind, because I have to work this weekend coming up too. I only work every other.

Glad you had a good vacation, be nice to get another vacation to recover, of course then how naughty would we all be??

You new pics look great. Love your long hard nipples. They look very tasty, almost as tasty as the rest of you.
I blush A LOT. I would never make a good poker player ~ anyone can easily read me just by looking at me. Your confidence makes me want to challenge you ... just so you'll try extra hard ;) I am quite certain I'm the one who is behind... but my thought is still the same: Booooooo for working on the weekend. I have to say, though, there is something nice about having time off in the middle of the week. Thank you for your kind words as always :kiss:

How has it been adjusting to the daily life? It would be marvelous to see that fresh twinkle in your eyes with a little sexy recharge in you. Wow I was implying a lot there...lol.... ;)

Someone else mentioned it, but all of a sudden dropbox is asking me to sign in. Weird.

I blush A LOT. I would never make a good poker player ~ anyone can easily read me just by looking at me. Your confidence makes me want to challenge you ... just so you'll try extra hard ;) I am quite certain I'm the one who is behind... but my thought is still the same: Booooooo for working on the weekend. I have to say, though, there is something nice about having time off in the middle of the week. Thank you for your kind words as always :kiss:

I find blushing to be sexy. Sweet and pink........hmh, wonder what we could get into?

I have a very relaxxed and easy going nature. Lifted weights for years, fast cars, etc. Never felt the need to be competitive with any of that though. But, somethings I take seriously!! I'll let you guess what things! :devil::devil: As for trying extra hard, with you as my partner, I'd be extra hard that is for sure!!

Yes, I knew you were the one behind, but I am not complaining. I enjoy what you share at your pace. I really appreciate it. Plus I like looking at your behind! :D

Boooo for working the weekend is right. Of course next week will be my cherry week, which makes it harder to find something new, although I am tired of working weekends.

How has it been adjusting to the daily life? It would be marvelous to see that fresh twinkle in your eyes with a little sexy recharge in you. Wow I was implying a lot there...lol....
It has not been fun, a few days after we got home we got more than a foot of snow dumped on us. I do, however, feel as though my battery has been recharged :kiss:

Someone else mentioned it, but all of a sudden dropbox is asking me to sign in. Weird.
Hmmmmmm that is strange since my pics are in a public folder. Sometimes dropbox has issues, but they usually resolve quickly.

I find blushing to be sexy. Sweet and pink........hmh, wonder what we could get into?

I have a very relaxxed and easy going nature. Lifted weights for years, fast cars, etc. Never felt the need to be competitive with any of that though. But, somethings I take seriously!! I'll let you guess what things! As for trying extra hard, with you as my partner, I'd be extra hard that is for sure!!

Yes, I knew you were the one behind, but I am not complaining. I enjoy what you share at your pace. I really appreciate it. Plus I like looking at your behind!

Boooo for working the weekend is right. Of course next week will be my cherry week, which makes it harder to find something new, although I am tired of working weekends.
I'm sorry you are working *sigh* I am soooo not easy going (I envy you). I need to always know what comes next. Tonight I hope it's me... first. :devil:

Good morning, Lovebugs!

I've been delinquent with posts and PMs, I must admit. It's been a loooonnnng couple of weeks, and I've been totally exhausted.

We'll (hopefully) have spring in a couple of weeks, and I'll start to feel better. Sunshine is good for the soul.

In the meantime, there's shopping and sex. Not necessarily in said order. Oh, and coffee. Can't. Forget. Coffee.

Here's a few random pics... I need to get some inspiration for a new series.

Have a good weekend!!

Good morning, Lovebugs!

I've been delinquent with posts and PMs, I must admit. It's been a loooonnnng couple of weeks, and I've been totally exhausted.

We'll (hopefully) have spring in a couple of weeks, and I'll start to feel better. Sunshine is good for the soul.

In the meantime, there's shopping and sex. Not necessarily in said order. Oh, and coffee. Can't. Forget. Coffee.

Have a good weekend!!

Hot Stuff! :catroar:

Good morning, Lovebugs!

Have a good weekend!!

Someone has been enjoying herself!

And presumably someone has been enjoying her too!

You have a good weekend too.

Good morning, Lovebugs!

Have a good weekend!!
This is a great place to start. :D

Good morning, Lovebugs!

Have a good weekend!!

Holy cow. Those are amazing. Very well done, hope there might be more where those two came from :kiss:

Last edited:
Good morning, Lovebugs!

Have a good weekend!!
Random is good :)

Hope that's Mr Shy ;) lol

I'm sorry you are working *sigh* I am soooo not easy going (I envy you). I need to always know what comes next. Tonight I hope it's me... first. :devil:

I know I am late this time, but I hope it was you too! :devil:

Good morning, Lovebugs!

Have a good weekend!!

I think you have just given yourself the inspiration for a the new series. The two photos were some of the least revealing ever, and yet the some of the hottest. Live Action can be your new theme. Knowing your were getting what you wanted/needed makes those photos very hot.

Hope you have had a great weekend. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Good morning, Lovebugs!

Have a good weekend!!

Very nice bra. and it looks like Mr. Shy is making an appearance

Hot Stuff! :
Thank you sweet:heart:

Someone has been enjoying herself!

And presumably someone has been enjoying her too!

You have a good weekend too.
Why, yes, it was very enjoyable, indeed!

This is a great place to start.
I think you might be right!

Holy cow. Those are amazing. Very well done, hope there might be more where those two came from
There just might be a few in my archives.... hmmmmmm...... thank you :kiss:

Random is good :

Hope that's Mr Shy lol
Given that Mr Shy reads my posts, I hope it's him too! (HA) Yes, it is, indeed.

Hope you get all the sex and coffee you can manage!
Yes! yes! yyyeeeesssssssss! Oh, sorry, I got a bit carried away.... ;)

I know I am late this time, but I hope it was you too!

I think you have just given yourself the inspiration for a the new series. The two photos were some of the least revealing ever, and yet the some of the hottest. Live Action can be your new theme. Knowing your were getting what you wanted/needed makes those photos very hot.

Hope you have had a great weekend. Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Hmmmm.... live action... *pondering*

Glad to know your work weekend is done, and you can look forward to the next one off. Any fun plans? I'll be going out to hear some live music and have a glass or three of wine. I've heard I'm much more fun with wine....

Very nice bra. and it looks like Mr. Shy is making an appearance
Thank you ~ it was fun shopping for that bra. Not the most practical, but sexy! Yes, that's Mr Shy making an appearance. Given the nature of the photos, it had better be... or I'm in big trouble! :eek:

Let's continue down this path....

Good morning :heart:bugs!

I wasn't expecting the response I received to the last set... wow! I have to say, they were fun pictures to take! For those who have asked... *Yes* that is Mr. Shy making an appearance. (He's the only one to have made 'an appearance' in my bed for the last 18 years)

I have a few more of these pics in my archives.... so let's make a series! It starts out with getting ready...

Hope you are all over your case of the Mondays, and working your way to Friday!

I wasn't expecting the response I received to the last set... wow! I have to say, they were fun pictures to take! For those who have asked... *Yes* that is Mr. Shy making an appearance. (He's the only one to have made 'an appearance' in my bed for the last 18 years)

I have a few more of these pics in my archives.... so let's make a series! It starts out with getting ready...

Love some purple.

Hmmmm

Pulling the purple/black lace panties aside, admiring that shaved masterpiece, then slowly licking from bottom to top --- very slowly waiting for your to request/demand!!!

Glad to know your work weekend is done, and you can look forward to the next one off. Any fun plans? I'll be going out to hear some live music and have a glass or three of wine. I've heard I'm much more fun with wine....

No real plans, probably work some in the yard/garden and drink a few beers with my wife. She is a bit more fun with beer too.............lol

This Monday was a good one, back to work for me tomorrow. Sigh, guess someone has to do it!

Love your newest pics. Still covering that beautiful pussy I see. Guess you can't share too much at once, we'd all have a massive hard attack! :devil:

The only one in 18 years? Well that is an impressive feat. Happily you and a few others have made appearances in my bed---recently at that. :devil: And to wrap up my response: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

You can make an appearance in my bed and solve the problem! :cattail:

Love some purple.
I loved shopping for that purple set ~ who am I kidding? I just love shopping, period. :)

Pulling the purple/black lace panties aside, admiring that shaved masterpiece, then slowly licking from bottom to top --- very slowly waiting for your to request/demand!!!
Actually if you're teasing me like that, I'll be begging.... and you could be the one to have all kinds of requests... :eek:

No real plans, probably work some in the yard/garden and drink a few beers with my wife. She is a bit more fun with beer too.............lol

This Monday was a good one, back to work for me tomorrow. Sigh, guess someone has to do it!

Love your newest pics. Still covering that beautiful pussy I see. Guess you can't share too much at once, we'd all have a massive hard attack!

The only one in 18 years? Well that is an impressive feat. Happily you and a few others have made appearances in my bed---recently at that. And to wrap up my response
Funny how that equation works, no? Women + alcohol....

I didn't win the Mega Millions either.... so I, too need to get my ass to work. *sigh*

A hard attack ... I laughed right out loud!

Yes, it's true... the only one. I didn't say he was the only one to stir up naughty thoughts... just the only one in my bed. ;);):p:p

:kiss:s right back at 'cha!

You can make an appearance in my bed and solve the problem!
Ha! We can call it the "From ChiRoland's bed series" :kiss:

Back