First time writing, is there any hope?

klapperz

Virgin
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Posts
6
Really sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I was hoping I could get some opinions from the experts. I've written a few short stories but this time decided to try something a bit longer.

I've read quite a few tips and lists online of what to do and what not to do, but it's mainly geared at non-sex writing. Although I'm sure there are similarities.

I've written a few chapters already but was wondering if I could ask any kind person with a few minutes to spare to read my opening chapter and point me in the direction of any obvious mistakes I'm making as a first time writer.

There's no sex or anything too explicit/hardcore in here, but just to warn it's a story about a gay guy into bdsm, particularly chastity belts and denial.

[Material prohibited as per forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Klapperz, welcome!
The way to go about this is to either find an editor through the Editor's Forum, or to submit the story in its current form, and ask for feedback here on the feedback forum once it's online.

I don't have time to read your excerpt right now (and as electric blue said, it's going to be removed soon anyway), but m/m chastity is hot, hope to read your story sometime soon!
 
Back
Top