Sexy Men of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great contributions! I love your pic Si of the jeans and busy hands, busy hands are sexy hands!
Us, Lit Ladies are spoiled!!
 
Good Lord look at all hotness that came in here overnight and today! Great stuff gentlemen, thank you!!

Ladies, thanks so much for showing your appreciation! I want the men to know they aren't over-looked, but I also want them to know exactly what we find sexy about them. What poses do you like? What is something they can put up just for us?

The first thing that comes to mind is a smile. I've seen a few of them here.

Guys, show me a smile!!!

I know it sounds weird, but any readers out there? I find a reading man very sexy and what you wear to read is up to you, within Lit guidelines of course!!
 
Good Lord look at all hotness that came in here overnight and today! Great stuff gentlemen, thank you!!



I know it sounds weird, but any readers out there? I find a reading man very sexy and what you wear to read is up to you, within Lit guidelines of course!!

if you're on goodreads, that would be easier.. ;)

or did you want pics of books...
 
Haven't posted anything in a while.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8062.JPG
    IMG_8062.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
Gentlemen,

If you own button up jeans and you want to show a couple of those buttons popped open with some stomach/treasure trail exposure happening, I would LOVE it!

And...sorry for being greedy (haha) but there is nothing sexier than a man's neck/jawline,along with that hollow at the shoulder.....if anyone has any of those to share, I'd definitely want to see it!

:heart:,

Eva :)

This might be very loosely linked to a jeans pic. Running out of pics for you lovely ladies.

http://img134.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=617771998_DSC_0585b_123_24lo.jpg
 
How about plaid Jammie bottoms? Or boxers? Or plaid boxers!?
Or... Or...

Damn.

You guys are great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top