OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sleep was really messed up last night & I've gotten behind on the comments. Have to be somewhere tomorrow & if I don't get home too late I'll get caught up then. Just wanted to let you know this is only a quasi-flake & not one of my full blown flakes. :D

Pretty sure I had uploaded a similar pic a while back but deleted it. Getting ready to do another outdoor set & am stumped on what to do other than take off my clothes! Suggestions?

attachment.php
WHERE ARE YOU MY GODDESS? :(

My sleep was really messed up last night & I've gotten behind on the comments. Have to be somewhere tomorrow & if I don't get home too late I'll get caught up then. Just wanted to let you know this is only a quasi-flake & not one of my full blown flakes. :D

Pretty sure I had uploaded a similar pic a while back but deleted it. Getting ready to do another outdoor set & am stumped on what to do other than take off my clothes! Suggestions?

attachment.php

Great picture...Just found your thread

These are also from last year. I know most are too dark & you don't like blurred faces but do you all like/dislike these types of shots? It's okay to say 'no'... they're only pics! (You can rate them 1 - 10 if that's easier)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fantastic pictures..

Thank you, Dri. I'm feeling better today, hoping if I am getting sick it waits until after New Years!

I think I might have a thing or two stashed away that you'd like better. ;)

Thank you, HPD. I also prefer that one. A bit of distance from the camera is always best in my case. :D

fantastic pictures

Absoluetly gorgeous, every picture you post is stunning. I love everything about you! Keep up the great work :) would love to see more feet stuff! sincerely 19 year old brit šŸ˜

Wow! Your name certainly does not do justice to your hott sexy pics! You look amazing OAP...thanks for sharing! You look awesome!

Heading to bed, I'll get everything caught up in the AM or whenever I get up.

Last ones. PROMISE! :D

attachment.php

I'm never sure how I should crop the pics. Which way do you all like best? Further back or closer up on this one?

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't know about you but I really miss this sexy lady.

Gorgeous pussy and long, sexy toes.

I'd love some more recommendations! I'll get a list together of what I'm looking for :D

Okay, if you'd rather not say on here, send me a private message... if it's something outside you'll need to say something soon, I'm doing some outdoors pics this week & I can try to add it in.

I did that a few months ago for my Farmers Only profile. Nah... I started a country theme set when I found a tractor in a field & couldn't decide where to go with it, so quit. Here's the AV & a couple other country theme pics. (and they're kinda clear! :D)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Different day -

attachment.php

Dinner and desert!

What a fucking hottie!

Give me those boots ;)

Dinner and desert!

What a fucking hottie!

Give me those boots ;)

I had completely forgotten about the tractor pictures, how goofy! :D

One of a kind with fantastic pics. Always wonder how she's doing.
Hey Sexy, I've been doing well. Have you been keeping yourself out of trouble?

She's in the threads, doing ok I suppose ... just decided to quit posting her awesome pictures
'Awesome'? C'mon, vibes. :rolleyes:

OAP was one of my very favorite posters. She has long beautiful hair, an amazing body and pussy and wasn't afraid to show it! Great attitude, very erotic pictures and well thought out settings for all her shots. What wasn't to like/love??

Oh, yeah, wait, she doesn't post pictures anymore. I knew there was a downside somewhere!!:(:(:(

I always thought I'd be afraid of old ass pussy but if this what is in store, I'll be very happy. I'll even just take those pretty toes! Beautiful lady!

This beautiful woman has the most gorgeous pussy and the longest, sexiest toes ever!

This beautiful woman has the most gorgeous pussy and the longest, sexiest toes ever!
They're MONKEY FINGERS, get it straight! I'm going to knuckle punch you! :D

OAP was one of my very favorite posters. She has long beautiful hair, an amazing body and pussy and wasn't afraid to show it! Great attitude, very erotic pictures and well thought out settings for all her shots. What wasn't to like/love??

Oh, yeah, wait, she doesn't post pictures anymore. I knew there was a downside somewhere!!
I think everyone had had enough of me wayyyyy before I gave up on the camera stuff!

I had completely forgotten about the tractor pictures, how goofy! :D

Sexy, not goofy.
Not goofy? Oh c'mon ... more than one person said I looked like something from a farmersonly,com ... doesn't sound very sexy!

I thought we had already agreed to disagree on the issue ;) ... or else there is always discipline basin waiting for you :D
and how could I ever forget that basin? You're going to start at my ankles first, right? IF not you'll be the one getting disciplined :devil:

'Awesome'? More like Totally Awesome. :cool:
Yes, T-O-T-A-L-L-Y :D

Who, me, out of trouble?:
Yeah, that's what I thunk! ;)

He wasn't wrong. I found your pictures to be awesomely ahem inspiring.
wondering if this comment was intend for another thread ... but too bad, it's here & I"m taking credit! THank you, lovely man

Don't break your fingers, stand by, I am heading over to farmersonly.com.

Brb. :)

It sad that you don't think your body is that sexy and is something that the rest of us really enjoy looking at....now we must pay for your thoughts..lol

Nope, I'm in the right place. You are very hot. And I for one would happily welcome your return to posting pictures of your delicious body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back