Non-consent experiences

N2outdoors

Literotica Guru
I want to indulge one of my wife's most prevalent fantasies, which is non-consent. I am seeking advice from women and men who have experience in acting out this type of scenario. In your experience, what made it more realistic, exciting, fulfilling, etc. please provide details on setting it up, how much fore warning did the "victim" have? Ladies, please explain what actions the "suspect" took that made it more exciting for you. Also, are there any decent non-consent movies available? The only ones I have found are pretty corny.

I want to indulge one of my wife's most prevalent fantasies, which is non-consent. I am seeking advice from women and men who have experience in acting out this type of scenario. In your experience, what made it more realistic, exciting, fulfilling, etc. please provide details on setting it up, how much fore warning did the "victim" have? Ladies, please explain what actions the "suspect" took that made it more exciting for you. Also, are there any decent non-consent movies available? The only ones I have found are pretty corny.

You have to be careful about non-consent; there can be legal issues involved. There was a guy in Idaho, (or one of those states); his wife’s fantasy was to be raped. So, to make his wife’s fantasy come true, he had his friend sneak into his house while he was gone, and rape his wife. No problem, right? His wife thought she had been raped for real, and called the police. The police responded and investigated the crime, then arrested the husband and his friend. Turns out, in most states a wife can’t give consent after the fact, only before. (If she gives consent before, it’s not rape, it’s role-play) Now, both the husband and his friend are sitting in prison for trying to do something his wife said she wanted. When it involves something that may be a legal grey area, I would check with an attorney before I stuck my neck out too far.

But then, that brings up a quandary. If she gives consent before, it can’t truly be non-consent, only a surprise. She will know it’s coming, just not when. Then when it happens, it’s not really a surprise. She already knew it was going to happen. I think you might want to give it some thought before you leap off that cliff.

You have to be careful about non-consent; there can be legal issues involved. There was a guy in Idaho, (or one of those states); his wife’s fantasy was to be raped. So, to make his wife’s fantasy come true, he had his friend sneak into his house while he was gone, and rape his wife. No problem, right? His wife thought she had been raped for real, and called the police. The police responded and investigated the crime, then arrested the husband and his friend. Turns out, in most states a wife can’t give consent after the fact, only before. (If she gives consent before, it’s not rape, it’s role-play) Now, both the husband and his friend are sitting in prison for trying to do something his wife said she wanted. When it involves something that may be a legal grey area, I would check with an attorney before I stuck my neck out too far.

But then, that brings up a quandary. If she gives consent before, it can’t truly be non-consent, only a surprise. She will know it’s coming, just not when. Then when it happens, it’s not really a surprise. She already knew it was going to happen. I think you might want to give it some thought before you leap off that cliff.
Let me clarify, this is role play with me as the suspect. I could involve another person and she has agreed to that with our established limitations, by that is not what I am planning. I should have been more specific. Thanks for your concern.

Let me clarify, this is role play with me as the suspect. I could involve another person and she has agreed to that with our established limitations, by that is not what I am planning. I should have been more specific. Thanks for your concern.

*If* there is the possibility of a sexual fantasy becoming a legal issue, it isn’t who is involved, it’s when she gives consent, and if it can be proven. The police, (and courts), view sexual role-play/fantasies differently than a husband or wife. Under certain circumstances, even a husband can be charged with rape. Domestic violence is such a sensitive issue with the authorities, they have very little lee-way when interrupting the law. And it wouldn’t make any difference who calls the police. If an incident of domestic violence is reported for any reason, (whether true or not), the police have no choice but to respond. If the police got involved for any reason, and there was any sign of violence, (even an unrelated visible bruise), they may not believe your wife, even if she says she gave consent.

All I am saying is, enjoy whatever fantasy you want, just make sure you ass is covered. Just a word to the wise.

May a sissy offer some advice?
As stated this type of thing can become a legal mire.

To start with both need to sit down and discuss the whole thing. It would help if this discussion produced a dated document with general terms and conditions discussed and signed by both parties.
One thing should be 2 safe words: first a safe word that would let Her know that the person attempting to control Her is you. Second would be a normal safe word for either party to use if they felt the situation needed to end immediately.
This probably be the best way to start.

May a sissy offer some advice?
As stated this type of thing can become a legal mire.

To start with both need to sit down and discuss the whole thing. It would help if this discussion produced a dated document with general terms and conditions discussed and signed by both parties.
One thing should be 2 safe words: first a safe word that would let Her know that the person attempting to control Her is you. Second would be a normal safe word for either party to use if they felt the situation needed to end immediately.
This probably be the best way to start.

I never expected this post would lead to legal advice. My wife and I have discussed this, she will be well aware of it before anything is played out. Is anyone willing to share their experiences as I originally requested? I had no idea it would be this difficult. I appreciate both of your concerns, however.

If both parties are aware of the situation and consent to it, have fun!

Make sure you both have the boundaries down and a safe word. Some people don't use a safe word but I'm going to recommend it because you're going into a deep emotional/physical scarring area so just be as safe as you can with it.

Give her a time frame for when it could happen. Within the week or a number of days but don't say exactly when so it can still be surprising. Wait for her to come home one night or pretend to break in. Use props like fake weapons to add some realism if you want. You could even make up a blackmailing scenario if you want.

----
Doug_Hinson,
Saying you have a fantasy is not consent. There's a number of reasons why that went wrong and yeah, if she wasn't aware (and consented to) her husband plotting for his friend to rape her, it is rape.

----
SissySalina

A document stating what they're planning to do isn't going to save anybody from the court system.

Goodness, this thread got pretty serious pretty fast!

To digress back to the original question, I have some experience playing the victim in a few different non-consent scenarios. I've done it with several different guys, so I've had a range of experiences, both successful and less so. It can be really thrilling getting to fight back as hard as I can (but still be overpowered).

For me, a few factors made the biggest difference as far as how successful it was. One was lots of planning and set up, and two was full commitment from the guy I was doing it with.

For the first point, planning can be a HUGE part of the fun of this. Discussing scenarios that the two of you want to play out, and then fine tuning the specific details is like a form of foreplay in-and-of itself. Beyond that, if you have a really good setup, then when you're actually doing the role play, it is just that much more immersive and believable to the both of you--which makes it that much more fun and fulfilling!

I'd encourage your wife to really try and "look the part." It definitely added to the experience for both me and my partners when I'd dress up in a way that was in line with the scenario. For instance, one scenario someone wanted to do was to abduct me when I was trying to find my car late one night after the club/bars. So I got really dressed up--spent an hour and did my full makeup/hair, wore heels and a short, shiny dress. I also did a few shots to just make it that much more realistic.

Another part of planning is setting up the actual physical scenario, and if you can, I definitely suggest trying to make it as real as possible. For the one I was discussing above, we went to an actual parking garage that we new for a fact didn't have cameras etc, then I got out and wandered around for 10-15 minutes pretending to look for my car before "running into" the suspect, then we went from there. Its not always practical to go out into the world, especially when part of the scenario looks so suspicious, so excercise judgement and when in doubt, just do it at home.

Now, the other big factor that impacted how the role play went down was whether or not the guy was committed. Some of the guys I've done non-con stuff with were REALLY into it, totally got into character and were very forceful and deliberate. But some guys, even though they were excited leading up to it, got a bit nervous when we were actually playing things out. It also helped when they could talk in character: order me around, tell me to shut up, get in the van, etc etc. More than anything just relax and have fun with it.

I think some guys just aren't used to being able to be completely so strong/in control. So make sure you're really up for it! With one guy I'd be playing out a scenario, and I'd be fighting back and it would be great, then he'd suddenly stop and go "Ohh! Are you okay?"

Lolol, its like, yeah, I'm okay--if I wasn't I would've used the safe word!!!

I also really enjoyed it when they used real props. Like for abductions putting a pillowcase or other dark bag over her head will add a lot to it. I also suggest using zip-ties for quick bindings.

For me it was most fun when the guys were being REALLY rough and forceful and really using their strength to overpower me, pick me up, throw me around, hold me down, etc.

By non consent movies, do you mean ones with a plotline? Or just ones where the victim gets to fight back? One of my personal favorites is called Taking Down Bobbi Starr (too lazy to link you, sorry), although I'm not sure thats what you're looking for.

Let me know if i can go into anything in more detail!

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
Goodness, this thread got pretty serious pretty fast!

To digress back to the original question, I have some experience playing the victim in a few different non-consent scenarios. I've done it with several different guys, so I've had a range of experiences, both successful and less so. It can be really thrilling getting to fight back as hard as I can (but still be overpowered).

For me, a few factors made the biggest difference as far as how successful it was. One was lots of planning and set up, and two was full commitment from the guy I was doing it with.

For the first point, planning can be a HUGE part of the fun of this. Discussing scenarios that the two of you want to play out, and then fine tuning the specific details is like a form of foreplay in-and-of itself. Beyond that, if you have a really good setup, then when you're actually doing the role play, it is just that much more immersive and believable to the both of you--which makes it that much more fun and fulfilling!

I'd encourage your wife to really try and "look the part." It definitely added to the experience for both me and my partners when I'd dress up in a way that was in line with the scenario. For instance, one scenario someone wanted to do was to abduct me when I was trying to find my car late one night after the club/bars. So I got really dressed up--spent an hour and did my full makeup/hair, wore heels and a short, shiny dress. I also did a few shots to just make it that much more realistic.

Another part of planning is setting up the actual physical scenario, and if you can, I definitely suggest trying to make it as real as possible. For the one I was discussing above, we went to an actual parking garage that we new for a fact didn't have cameras etc, then I got out and wandered around for 10-15 minutes pretending to look for my car before "running into" the suspect, then we went from there. Its not always practical to go out into the world, especially when part of the scenario looks so suspicious, so excercise judgement and when in doubt, just do it at home.

Now, the other big factor that impacted how the role play went down was whether or not the guy was committed. Some of the guys I've done non-con stuff with were REALLY into it, totally got into character and were very forceful and deliberate. But some guys, even though they were excited leading up to it, got a bit nervous when we were actually playing things out. It also helped when they could talk in character: order me around, tell me to shut up, get in the van, etc etc. More than anything just relax and have fun with it.

I think some guys just aren't used to being able to be completely so strong/in control. So make sure you're really up for it! With one guy I'd be playing out a scenario, and I'd be fighting back and it would be great, then he'd suddenly stop and go "Ohh! Are you okay?"

Lolol, its like, yeah, I'm okay--if I wasn't I would've used the safe word!!!

I also really enjoyed it when they used real props. Like for abductions putting a pillowcase or other dark bag over her head will add a lot to it. I also suggest using zip-ties for quick bindings.

For me it was most fun when the guys were being REALLY rough and forceful and really using their strength to overpower me, pick me up, throw me around, hold me down, etc.

By non consent movies, do you mean ones with a plotline? Or just ones where the victim gets to fight back? One of my personal favorites is called Taking Down Bobbi Starr (too lazy to link you, sorry), although I'm not sure thats what you're looking for.

Let me know if i can go into anything in more detail!

Happy hunting!

Wow! What a perfect reply! That is exactly what I was looking for. I would love to hear more about your scenarios, locations, etc. PM's are welcomed. Any movie that may have some forced sex or just forceful sex is good. I'm thinking of toeing her up and making her watch some hot movie. I'm guessing this isn't a Netflix or Amazon movie, lol.

You have to be careful about non-consent; there can be legal issues involved. There was a guy in Idaho, (or one of those states); his wife’s fantasy was to be raped. So, to make his wife’s fantasy come true, he had his friend sneak into his house while he was gone, and rape his wife. No problem, right? His wife thought she had been raped for real, and called the police.

...sounds like she was raped "for real". This isn't just a legal technicality; just because somebody discusses a thing as a fantasy doesn't mean they have consented to this. There are plenty of people who fantasize about rape who don't want it to happen IRL, and others who might be okay with that but want to know in advance.

But then, that brings up a quandary. If she gives consent before, it can’t truly be non-consent, only a surprise. She will know it’s coming, just not when. Then when it happens, it’s not really a surprise. She already knew it was going to happen.

This isn't really a quandary. "true non-consent" is rape, which is evil, full stop. Unless she's given consent, you have no way to be certain that she actually wants to play out NC fantasies in this particular form.

...sounds like she was raped "for real". This isn't just a legal technicality; just because somebody discusses a thing as a fantasy doesn't mean they have consented to this. There are plenty of people who fantasize about rape who don't want it to happen IRL, and others who might be okay with that but want to know in advance. .

That is the point. It was rape. Apparently, her fantasy was to be raped for real, or at least what she thought real was, but to her it was just a fantasy reality. Her husband made the mistake of taking her literally. In other words, he believed she meant what she said. That’s why I said, if you’re going to take a fantasy to real time that could turn legal: Cover your ass! What you think she means, isn’t always what she thinks she means.

Follow Murphy's law: Whatever can go wrong, at some point probably will go wrong.

Back