the marks of a slave

Birthday lesson #1 - Don't squander precious time.

Birthday lesson #2 - Swollen tissues respond well to ice and pressure, no matter where they are located. :rolleyes:

Birthday lesson #1 - Don't squander precious time.

Birthday lesson #2 - Swollen tissues respond well to ice and pressure, no matter where they are located. :rolleyes:

Happy belated birthday! :rose:

And I'll keep in mind your lessons ... Both ^_~

Here's something to try . . .

A couple of ben wah balls makes sorting laundry a completely different exercise. Something about the movement as you bend over to pick up laundry and swivel on that central axis. . . Add a few belt licks across the breasts and the sensation is delicious.

Benefits - toning of the pelvic floor, generation of sexual energy which lubricates the joints and moisturizes the skin, stimulation of the bowels, and clean laundry for the household.

With steady repetition, the conditioning lasts too. Doing laundry is a changed experience. :) (Find time to enjoy the standing orgasm, dancing and trembling by the laundry hampers.)

Don't confuse punishment with reward.

Ginger is a reward. Flypaper is punishment.

Here's something to try . . .

A couple of ben wah balls makes sorting laundry a completely different exercise. Something about the movement as you bend over to pick up laundry and swivel on that central axis. . . Add a few belt licks across the breasts and the sensation is delicious.

Benefits - toning of the pelvic floor, generation of sexual energy which lubricates the joints and moisturizes the skin, stimulation of the bowels, and clean laundry for the household.

With steady repetition, the conditioning lasts too. Doing laundry is a changed experience. :) (Find time to enjoy the standing orgasm, dancing and trembling by the laundry hampers.)

Where's the "like button"?
Hit it!
:D

So, I'm superrr late and haven't posted in ages, but I wanted to pop in and say

Happy Birthday!!! :D:rose:

I'm sad to say that, as of today, I have to retire the ball gag in my avatar.

It has developed a white dust and tastes horrible. We spoke with the rubber expert at Purple Passion, and we think that the silicone is interacting chemically with the varnish in the wood chest in which I keep it.

So, the lesson is . . . keep your silicone away from other plastics, especially PVC and urethane. I thought the wood chest would be safe - but the varnish probably has polyurethane, or a similar chemical, in its mix. She suggested using pillow cases to store silicones - and never tupperware or plastic bins. :eek:

I will miss that gag.

But . . . we did use the opportunity to purchase a new one. It's softer, and even has breathing holes. I'm such a wimp.

P.S. Seeing the look on my face, the rubber expert suggested I hang the old gag on my wall, "to remember sexy times." I'm going to keep it in my avatar for the time being, since I can almost be confident my kids won't walk in and see it hanging there.

Last edited:
re: gaggables

I'm sad to say that, as of today, I have to retire the ball gag in my avatar.

It has developed a white dust and tastes horrible. We spoke with the rubber expert at Purple Passion, and we think that the silicone is interacting chemically with the varnish in the wood chest in which I keep it.

So, the lesson is . . . keep your silicone away from other plastics, especially PVC and urethane. I thought the wood chest would be safe - but the varnish probably has polyurethane, or a similar chemical, in its mix. She suggested using pillow cases to store silicones - and never tupperware or plastic bins. :eek:

I will miss that gag.

But . . . we did use the opportunity to purchase a new one. It's softer, and even has breathing holes. I'm such a wimp.

P.S. Seeing the look on my face, the rubber expert suggested I hang the old gag on my wall, "to remember sexy times." I'm going to keep it in my avatar for the time being, since I can almost be confident my kids won't walk in and see it hanging there.

Ball gags often make me worry about tmj syndrome. Whether it's due to my own aesthetics or on account of having spent time in an emergency room while my partner had her mandible popped back into the sockets, bit gags look sexier and more practical.
:kiss:

Ball gags often make me worry about tmj syndrome. Whether it's due to my own aesthetics or on account of having spent time in an emergency room while my partner had her mandible popped back into the sockets, bit gags look sexier and more practical.
:kiss:

Yikes. (I'm kind of a wimp - we choose balls that are large enough to be interesting, but still fit comfortably inside my mouth.)

I appreciate your fondness for bit gags, though. I used to fantasize in the stables while my daughter was riding.

But I haven't used anything other than a bandana, the riding crop, or a piece of clothing in that position. I do like having something to bite down on. :)

Yikes. (I'm kind of a wimp - we choose balls that are large enough to be interesting, but still fit comfortably inside my mouth.)

I appreciate your fondness for bit gags, though. I used to fantasize in the stables while my daughter was riding.

But I haven't used anything other than a bandana, the riding crop, or a piece of clothing in that position. I do like having something to bite down on. :)
* ponders actually purchasing a bit, though it's been years since I rode*

Cheap stirrup leathers too....hmmmmmmmm....

* giggle*

Father's Day.

I got a new job which has kept me out of the house more than either of us like. It's troubled the waters of our relationship, and I have to admit to jealousies lately as I watch him develop relationships with other women.

But it's Father's Day. And I know we will spend it together.

A week ago, I won a number of items at the school fundraiser that he will really appreciate - tickets to the symphony, passes to a scenic mountain bike trail, walking tours with scavenger hunts, and a family pass to a pinball arcade where all the games are free once you get in the door.

These - and one or two other items - were presented as father's day gifts this morning. And the tension between us vanished.

The greatest gift you can offer him is an opportunity to do something together. He is often lonely and doesn't want to make decisions all the time. Sometimes he just wants to be taken out to a place he will enjoy.

So the day is charted. We'll visit the pinball arcade, maybe take a walking tour, eat at one of his favorite restaurants. His smile is contagious.

In fact, he is so happy . . . so relaxed, that before we've even left the house he remembers that "The Tenant" is playing downtown, and we can make the first showing. After the movie, we walk through the park and he insists I choose the restaurant! I do, choosing the restaurant he mentioned that morning. We begin walking towards it, but haven't taken two steps before he pauses . . . There was an oyster bar near the movie theater . . . "Do you want the oysters?" I ask. "Yeah," he says. "Well, then, let's go."

He said it was a great Father's Day.

He needed to feel that he had been given options other than his own choices. He needed to witness our knowing what he likes.

But, in the end, we didn't do anything I suggested. :)

Last edited:
Such a pleasant surprise to see this thread at the top again. It is, undoubtedly, my favorite of all.

This was a beautiful story. I can't offer anything to its addition, only my gratitude for your sharing it.

Happy Father's Day to your SO.

And, to you, Eastern Sun... Namaste :heart:

re: partnering dynamics

I was just reading about this phenomenon here.
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/06/happily-ever-after/372573/

It seems that we all put out bids, as the term du jour, and we really just want some manner of reciprocity to validate ourselves and reeastablish the intimate bonds, the kind that might have been frayed when one partner begins spending a lot more time on new projects outside the domestic sphere or neglecting her stalking responsibilities, as an example.

I was just reading about this phenomenon here.
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/06/happily-ever-after/372573/

It seems that we all put out bids, as the term du jour, and we really just want some manner of reciprocity to validate ourselves and reeastablish the intimate bonds, the kind that might have been frayed when one partner begins spending a lot more time on new projects outside the domestic sphere or neglecting her stalking responsibilities, as an example.

That is a great article, Mitchell. Thank you. I hereby make a commitment to "turn towards" bids as a matter of practice. May you all be my witness.

There is no question in my mind that we have both "turned away" from each other's bids for attention over the last couple of years - due to exhaustion, preoccupation, anxiety, resentment - and I would love to experiment with the simple practice of "turning towards" every bid I receive.

I have exercised this kind of practice as a matter of course when I wasn't working full-time. When my full attention was on my slavery. It will take more concentration and vigilance now, but I am convinced it will be a positive experience.

It seems that we all put out bids, as the term du jour, and we really just want some manner of reciprocity to validate ourselves and reeastablish the intimate bonds

Love is kindness, respect, and appreciation....

These most precious gifts that we must try to always be mindful of giving to ourselves, so that we can share them so graciously with the ones that we cherish.

It's been three days - practicing "turning towards" emotional bids on a daily basis rather than "turning away."

The result - completely transformed relationships with my husband and my daughter - both of whom have felt neglected by me in different ways and expressed it with resentment, criticism and rejection.

It only took one day to make a difference.

And the best part - I didn't have to think about "being kind," I only had to think about "turning towards" or "turning away" when the "bid" was presented. It's much easier.

Back