Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

I don't own one but my wife has an assortment of sex toys. She has a couple vibrators, a small buttplug and a dildo with a suction cup at the end which I have walked in on her fucking herself with it attached to a kitchen chair. I use the last one anytime she isn't home and I don't have a friend to fuck me.
 
Right now & not often enough!! Anyone in Windsor or Detroit like to give my fat slutty ass a workout with the real thing?
 
Just received a "Randy" dildo from Vixen Creations.

Short, but thick.

Tried it this morning. Stretches really nice, and doesn't bump whatever bottoms out my other dildos.

A bit on the pricey side (for me, anyhow), but I think I'll get my money's worth...
 
whenever i am bored , lonely or frustrated which is most of the time just lately .
 
When I'm bored and alone or when my wife has her's in I'll ride mine. It's better when one of us is tied up.
 
i ride mine when my Wife is with one of her Lovers, because she leaves me home waiting and waiting...
 
sounds like you and your wife need to share something together.

Sounds like something I would like to do with my wife.

She is "selfish" lol
so i make do..
i wish i could find hot studs to fuck me as easy as she does...
 
I have only owned one for a couple of weeks, and only got to use it once so far, as I can only use it when wife is out or away, which is ok, because it it nice to have special treats that you only get to enjoy once in a while, but I am seriously looking forward to my next time to use it.
 
ok.. so today i rode one of my toys for a while (no lube) then got good and cleaned up ready for work and went about my day..
about 4 hours later i felt this real slippery feeling between my cheeks.. went to the bathroom, pulled my panties down and there was a slimey spot just like in my wifes panties when she is REALY horney...

made me feel so slutty!
 
Wife's away for the weekend, so I've been naked at home as much as possible, and I've generally had something in my ass the whole time.

I even managed to sleep last night with a large plug in. I'll probably need to give my hole a break for a little while, though. Regardless, at the moment, I'm still wearing the plug I slept in...
 
Not a tale about riding a dildo , more a tale of sucking one. Last night I sucked my wife's vibe as we played together, taking it in turns to suck at the plastic cock , my wife says I'd be a fantastic cock sucker . I was close to cumming and she held the vibe near my cock as I came covering it in spunk , she then face fucked me with it , making me clean the spunk off , licking and swallowing it down before she plunged it into her cunt to orgasm .
 
Not a tale about riding a dildo , more a tale of sucking one. Last night I sucked my wife's vibe as we played together, taking it in turns to suck at the plastic cock , my wife says I'd be a fantastic cock sucker . I was close to cumming and she held the vibe near my cock as I came covering it in spunk , she then face fucked me with it , making me clean the spunk off , licking and swallowing it down before she plunged it into her cunt to orgasm .

WOW so hot i'd love to do that with my wife
 
Back
Top