A Gentle Return; Unusual Craving

The sounds Grace let loose in response to Tom's attempts to please her were overwhelming,

They were encouraging,

She was intoxicating,

The young man groaned, as her slick, warm walls clenched against his throbbing, thrusting member, driving him to new levels of ecstasy he had never felt before. Tom never know a girl could feel this good.

Grace's juices excreted onto Tom's eager phallus, as it slammed into and spread apart her entrance, not knowing that those very juices were being absorbed by his gland. He, in a very literal sense, was becoming addicted to the feel of Grace's body, as he inhaled more of her pheromones and came into more contact with her fluids.

"We can make him a Thrall, Grace, if you wish. An ally and companion, or simply kept around for your amusement. You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself," Sage commented, perhaps a little more amused than he should have been.

Tom continued to thrust, beads of sweat trickling down his toned, muscular body, causing his mocha skin to glisten. His teeth were clenched, as he continued to thrust and pump and dive into Grace's pussy.
Then, without warning, he let go of one of grace's knees and placed the other leg over his shoulder, rolling Grace onto her side. From this new angle, he reached new depths within Grace's body, and started to take slower but more forceful thrusts. "Grace, Baby," he grunted, all encompassed in their coupling, "you're amazing," before he once again roughly pounded her nubile womanhood.
 
Grace's cries and writhing carried Tom on his own rapid climb to ecstasy. With every thrust, he felt her hot walls against him, almost like they were holding him within her. She felt too good to want to leave. With every moan and hitched breath that came from Grace's tender lips, Tom pumped harder, more aggressive, needier, carrying an intense desire to please her.

Then, she cried out that she was about to cum, and that simple, passionate explanation drove Tom closer to his own climax. His muscles tightened and a shiver ran through his body, signaling that he was close. "Then let go," he gasped, reveling in the feeling of their bodies together while both at their limits, "let's cum together!" Tom finished his demand by pressing his lips by falling forward and pressed his hungry lips against the nape of Grace's slender neck.

Tom wondered if he was wearing a condom, he couldn't remember. Did he necessarily care? The way he continued to thrust as he was so close to cumming answered that. Practical reasoning was replaced with primal need, and he realized that is was too late to make a decision now. Tom's sac tightened and his shaft felt electrified as he reached his breaking point and release. Tom's breath stopped and his cock convulsed as it released thick shots of sticky, masculine seed.

Sage felt the man's semen enter, the tiny carriers of his genetic code swim toward Grace's womb. A pregnancy would not be conducive to their long term goal, and so formed a protective coating, ceasing the progression of Tom's little soldiers.
"While we are bonded together, I will protect you from pregnancy complications. That is, unless you insist I do not. I will never force you to do anything you do not want to do."


Tom's legs gave out and he nearly collapsed on top of Grace, but rolled off and laid beside her, breathing heavily. "I'm sorry," he gasped, his brad chest expanded and contracting with every deep breath, "I should've pulled out. But geezus, girl, that was incredible."
 
ooc:
Sorry for my long hiatus, I wont make excuses. The story seems to be going well from your perspective.

ic:
The Heretic's organ dumped half a litre of viscous fluid down Nikki's gagging throat. It had the consistency of warm honey and the taste of sour milk. Nikki possessed no taste buds that far behind her tonsils. It dissolved as soon as it was submerged in her stomach acid and her body absorbed it at an advanced metabolic rate. The fluid was the identical to the gas she had inhaled but in a concentrated liquid form, if the gas was local anaesthetic then the fluid was akin to a general one. It didn't knock her out however, it only relaxed and paralysed her muscles for about 5 minutes. The Heretic had to act fast once it had taken full affect. In the meantime between injection and full body paralysis Nikki struggled against the tentacle that had impaled her face. Her arms were already too weak to raise but her shoes slapped against the tiled floor. Her ponytailed hair smeared the dirty mirror behind her as it twitched and writhed, she had been forced back and was virtually sitting in the sink.

A minute passed and Nikki fell silent. The toes of the Doc Martin boots she wore still touched the floor but her legs were stretched out and her ass was on the rim of the sink. Her arms hung limply by her sides, her back was arched and the full moons that were her panicked eyes bugled and were glassy. Slowly The Heretic removed himself from inside her. A mixture of alcohol, bile and the numbing fluid bubbled from the corner of her mouth and dampened the front of the her red t-shirt that she worn beneath a light, brown jacket with a fluffy, fur lined hood, unzipped at the front. She teetered on the porcelain basin for a second before slumping sideways onto an adjacent sink and rolling off to land with a hard and wet smack on the rank floor.

The Heretic's trailing body dropped from the ceiling and slithered towards the girl sprawling face up on the tiles. He disappeared up her black pencil skirt and burnt through her unwashed, red panties with an acidic excretion. Like a snake entering a mouse hole in pursuit of pray he invaded her vagina. Nikki was no virgin and had seen a lot of men but her body was young and salvageable. The Heretic was inside her entirely and stretched her like childbirth. Nikki was aware of the sensations in the same way bass can be heard through a nightclub wall on the outside. After swelling to fit within her his body began to dissipate and dissolve into her tissue. He forced himself inside her molecular structure and wrote himself into her DNA. He accessed her nervous system and experienced the state of paralysis her muscles were in. The brain was his control centre and he settled into his role like an owner restraining his dog with a leash.

The invasion of her body was complete but the invasion of her private consciousness awaited him. The Heretic took pleasure in experiencing a victims deepest repressions, tweaking a detail here and there, amplifying traumatic memories. Nikki's broken past unravelled before him. Nancy was her original name and the manifestation of whatever shred of innocence still remained in Nikki, her adopted street name. Her father had made her this way and The Heretic would communicate himself through memories of him. The Heretic came close to admiring the father as only the strong take want they want and are entitled to, but his vicious and addictive personality made him weak. The Heretic had harvested all the information regarding the social conventions of the planet in seconds and Nikki's muscles began to twitch. The Heretic clenched all of them painfully tight, she lay cramped as stiff as a board.

"Listen to me Nancy." The voice of her father was stern and aggressive in her ears. Her heart began to race and shock overcame her once more. "Don't you dare make a scene, or so help me..." That last bit was a popular saying of his that resonated emotionally with Nikki. Tears formed in her eyes and her muscles relaxed. She pulled her self to her feet using the sink. The faint smell of piss lingered in the damp spots on her clothing. She was lost mentally and checked herself in the mirror, hoping to ground herself in her reflection. The woman that starred back at her looked like a heron addict. "You're weak Nancy." The Heretic was weaker, he had drained her for all she was worth and she wouldn't survive the transformation process.

"We need to find some one to help us." He would begin to address her in the 2nd person to establish their intimacy and reenforce the fact that she wasn't the sole occupant of her mind and body any more. Nikki starred helplessly at him in her eyes in the mirror.

The was harsh, feminine laughter approaching the bathroom door. He threw her body backwards into the darkened cubicle wherein broken glass from the light bulb littered the floor. It crunched below her boots and she crouched low as the door creaked open. The room was flooded by unbearably loud rock music for a split second and a women entered. The room was almost pitch black. Nikki was blind.

"Fuck sake." The women cursed in relation to the absence of light. She had turned to leave but was shoved heavily against the wooden door. A searing pain exploded in her lower back and she slumped to her knees with a cry that was inaudible from outside. Nikki had rushed towards her rough figure in the darkness and kicked wildly. Her boot, studded with shards of glass, had connected with the other women's left kidney and incapacitated her. The Heretic's smile played upon Nikki's face as a thin, slippery tentacle emerged from under her skirt.

Edit:
ooc: Sorry for the inconsistency in the 5th paragraph. I said the room was pitch black yet she checks her reflection in the mirror. I've decided to leave it in as it's relatively minor but I am aware of my stupidity :]
 
Last edited:
Tom watched Grace leave the room, his expression a combination of confusion and sadness played across his face. Things went really quickly, but the experience to Tom was beyond words, but Grace seemed ashamed about the affair, which caused a feeling of guilt to well up from his throat. Despite her insistence that he not apologize, her cold walk of shame told a different story to him. "Uh, yeah, sure. Any time." He muttered, as he followed Grace out of her bedroom to retrieve his hastily discarded clothing as well.
After he was dressed, Tom headed for the door, but paused before leaving. "Um, so if you need anything, I live two doors down. Maybe if you want to get coffee or something later, um, well, you know where to find me." He awkwardly added, before making his exit.

"He seems like a kind man, Grace. And his genetic material is very good, if that interests you at all. When I leave, he would make an excellent mate and provide strong children." Sage commented, not aware of the awkwardness of the statement. "But I trust you're feeling a little calmer, now? The first day of bonding often leads to the host having strong sexual urges, and it seems those were only amplified by our compatibility."

"Now would be a good time to explain your new control over your pheromones. You can manipulate people's emotional and sexual states this way. Controlling your pheromones will take practice, but it should not be difficult. Merely, focus on the emotion or level of libido that you would like to exude, and the people around you will respond. With time, you can even target individuals, or a combination of feelings."

"In addition, I feed off of genetic material. In your human terms, the more 'cum' you take into your body, the stronger I will become, which in turn means the stronger you will become. This will be imperative if we intend to defeat Heretic."

Sage, despite his almost clinical explanation of what was happening with Grace's body, couldn't help but also send emotional signals of empathy. He realized that he was forcing this on her, and that was creating a moral conflict within him. "With a variety of genetic samples, you may also develop new powers and interesting powers, but you are already superior to the rest of your species through our symbiosis. So, I ask you this; if you ever wanted to do anything, but couldn't before, what would it be? Our chances of success will continue to climb if we maintain positive, and you are in a position where you can do essentially whatever you please."


Meanwhile, Grace's phone had recieved some attention during her lovemaking with Tom. Three voicemail messages were demanding attention, each coming from the office where Grace worked.
 
Nikki pulled their victim to her feet by her hair. She let out a pained whimper and stumbled against the resistance in her scalp. Nikki Spun her around and began to violently kiss and bite at the woman's lips and neck. Tears rolled down the woman's cheeks and she backed up to the sinks, searing pain plaguing her lower back. Nikki was undoing the buttons of her jeans and pressing herself upon the helpless woman, pinning her to the mirror behind as she yanked them down along with her panties. The woman could feel the cool porcelain of the sink against her bare ass. The bunched pants and underwear at her knees prevented much movement in her legs. If Nikki had transformed when the Heretic had invaded her then the saliva she was sharing with her victim would be laced with aphrodisiac. That would of numbed the activity somewhat and made her easier to work with. Although, if that was the case there wouldn't be a need to use this woman in the first place. The Heretic would have Nikki fuck her, like a man fuck's a woman, and in the process harvest the necessary resources from the victims body in order for Nikki to transform into a suitable host.

The woman was spun around and forced to bent over the sink. She sobbed openly, aware of what was to come. The tentacle that was left to swing freely between Nikki's legs had hardened and was pushing against her tight fitting skirt. With one hand pressing firmly against the bruised area of the woman's back, she lifted the front of her skirt with the other and exposed the erect alien appendage. The darkness of the room hid it's grotesque appearance. It was dark purple and bulbous with a thin, transparent slime coating it to ease it's entry. For size reference The Heretic had used Nikki's pussy as a makeshift mould, adding a few inches to the length and diameter. The Heretic thought, in twisted sort of way as he squared up to the woman's quivering pussy, that this was the closest Nikki would ever come to a male perspective on sex. The makeshift cock that was protruding from her cunt was made in the design of her own body and he was going to make sure she felt every sensation it received. It was best to give them an appetite for the power that could be had from sex as early as possible, it made them easier to corrupt.

The Heretic manipulated Nikki's hips and she pushed firmly into the woman's vagina. All lubricating fluid was used to gain entrance so the friction caused by the rest of Nikki's length as it filled her up burnt her pussy and she screamed. The music of the bar raged on evermore outside the darkened toilet. Nikki began to fuck her victim, roughly. The only sounds in the room were the wet smacks of the woman's feet on the floor, her groans trough gritted teeth and the slap of her ass cheeks against Nikki's hips. Her head was held down by Nikki's grip on it, nails digging into her scalp.

As she fucked Nikki was rejuvenated. Instead of spending energy with her movements she felt as if she was gaining it. her heart rate slowed and she felt calmer, not to mention the endorphins the warmed her mind and spread her lips in a smile. Gradually, The Heretic released his grasp on her free will and she ground to a halt buried deep inside the stretched pussy. A car passed in the alley outside the window and the room was bathed in light for a moment like before. The mirror was illuminated and in it Nikki observed what she had become.

Her skin was healthy and free from blemishes and sores. Her hair longer and lighter. Her belly was exposed a little because her top had ridden up and stretched to accommodate large tits that had formed on her chest, their nipples hard and piercing. She felt taller, prettier and younger. Most of all she felt powerful and justified. The body bent below hers in the mirror was her antithesis. The woman's skin had yellowed and withered. Her hair had grayed at the roots and her eye's were shot red. Her lips were chapped and her legs no longer struggled, instead they strained to hold her up. The site angered Nikki. She felt as if this woman was spoiling her fun with her suffering. The light past and the room fell dark again.

The Heretic swam in her mind and was surprised by her swift personality change. 'There is a lot of potential in you' He told her as she continued to fuck the woman, now moving of her own free will.
 
Back
Top