Fleeing to captivaty (kidnap roleplay for one dominant male)

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
Fleeing to captivity (Closed)

Looking for one dominant role, someone who isn’t afraid to get rough and even violent… more extreme the better for me. I think this would be set around medieval times, although I have no real time frame in mind. Looking for rough male who kidnaps the rebellious girl. May be non consent at first but both eventually fall for each other. Wanting someone who is dominant the entire way through, perhaps becoming her dominant.

Name:Lady Arabella Fairbridge
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5”2
Looks: long dark brown/almost black, curly brown hair that flows all the way down her back, large brown eyes, smooth slightly tanned skin, slim and toned, 32B.

Arabella is the daughter of Lord Fairbridge, she is young and one of the most sought after women of the times, with many potential suitors, however she is not interested, she is still young at heart with a rebellious streak and yearns for freedom.

IC:
“But Bella you must marry” Bella’s eyes snap to her mother her long brown hair swinging in the air.

“I refuse, I am not ready for marriage yet, and even if I was I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near those those” she struggles for the right words “those pigs” she snaps.

Her father stands from his chair, making Arabella gulp loudly. “We have allowed for this to go on long enough, it’s not right, a woman should not be doing what you do, she should not be riding horses bareback or duelling and she most certainly should not be defying her father, people are talking, you will be married in the morning”

Her eyes widen in shock as she shakes he head, tears forming in her eyes as she turns and flee’s from the room, running outside and straight to the safety of her stables. How could they do this to her, how could they, with fury she unfastens her horse.

Pulling up the skirt on her dress and mounting the horse. She strokes the side of her horse, before grabbing the reigns. “Straight ahead Caius” she orders She rides through the woods, the trees ripping at her side as she gets further and further away from her home, with no idea as to where she is going, tears flowing freely down her face.

Finally hours later she reaches a lake of sorts, just as it begins to grow dark Arabella dismounts, tying Caius to a tree, allowing him to drink from the lake as she lays down on the grass, staring up at the sky, if only she knew what to do.
 
Last edited:
Hank Kerr was having a highly successful month, at least in the fiscal sense, which was most of what counted in his line of business. Five stages in three weeks, and ducats upon ducats of wonderfully filthy lucre stashed away in an old badger's sett deep in the woods. At this rate, he'd have enough by the end of the year to leave dreary old Blighty behind for good as he set off on his own ship to some charming little Pacific isle with a plethora of dusky maidens to serve him cool coconut milk based concoctions and bear an extended brood of little Anglo-Pacific Kerrs.

At the ripe old age of thirty-seven, Mr. Henry James Frank Kerr was quite the dashing highwayman of literature. Standing just an inch over the six feet required of a gentleman, his icy blue eyes and severely straight blonde hair gave the appropriate chills to footmen and coachmen and fainting noble ladies when directed at them over his black mask. Speaking of the noble ladies, that was one aspect of the business which hadn't been going quite so fruitfully well these days. Hank was all too happy to do things that his female customers were none too happy to go along with, but he was awfully short of female customers lately.

All that seemed to be changing, though, as he gazed at the very well turned out weeping willow who was leading her horse to the water. Hank generally preferred to open negotiations with both his matchlocks hissing and spluttering, but the slender foil by the girl's side was so entirely out of place, he decided on the subsidiary armaments instead, to be sporting.

"Hallo, your ladyship" intoned the bandit in a very decently educated accent, as he stepped forth from the shadowing foliage of the wood. His hand rested easily on the hilt of his cavalryman's sabre as he awaited her response.
 
Arabella gazes out at the murky water, while it may not be the cleanest, she had always enjoyed coming to places such as this, it was calm and relaxing, when really it should be the complete opposite her father had warned her many times that young woman of her age should not be out on her own, unescorted, but it was the only time that she could get any peace. Bella edges closer to the water as she considers the day’s events, her father and mother have been meeting with potential suitors all week, this was no secret to her, they had done it many times before, she had never considered that this time it would be serious, that they would actually expect her to marry.

Arabella reaches out with her hand, sliding it over the cool water, it was so nice and refreshing making her long to enter the open waters. She turns her gaze to her horse watching as he laps from the lake eagerly. She reaches up petting his face. “At least I will always have you Caius” she whispers softly “you’ll never leave me right?” she questions further, while the horse continuously drinks, she sighs loudly as he does not even acknowledge her, she knew that many would think her ridiculous for her to talk to a horse, especially about such matters, but he was the only friend she really had growing up.

The voice of a man from behind causes her to jump, immediately scrambling up from the ground, she sees a handsome man there, much older than her and a little rough, but he was handsome in a roguish sort of way, something which scared her, this much was evident from the way she backs towards her horse as means to escape if needs be. “You startled me Sir” she says in a quiet voice, looking at him with big innocent eyes. “I had sought alone time perhaps I should go.”

Arabella was well aware of how ridiculous she must look to this man, her hair plastered to her face from the rain earlier, her dress muddy and torn, her eyes red and puffy, she doubted that she looked her best, not that she cared much to what this man thought. She had no idea why he had stopped to talk to her, she didn’t think he could be trusted. Her hand rests on the rope, she didn’t want to leave, leaving would mean that she would have to go home and she didn’t want to go home and be doomed to marry some arrogant pig of a man that she barely even knew.

“Can I help you?” she asks him, surely he must have stopped and spoken to her for some reason, she tries not to let her voice tremble and show how frightened he had made her, she was not used to being in the presence of men.
 
Mr. Kerr was able, as he drew ever closer, to get a much better look at the young girl fidgeting and twitching next to her very impressively well-bred horse. Though filthy, her garments possessed needlework unseen on any peasant dress. The mud was also fresh, and the horse was unsaddled, which meant that the young lady was probably no more than an afternoon's ride away from her manor. She was from money, no question, and that meant she more than likely was money for Hank, pending one minor detail.

"I have a question for you, your Ladyship", said Hank in his disarmingly offhand manner.

"Just a moment before you answer, please. First of all, I'd like you to note that I am the best shot in three parishes around. This is certainly no idle boast, as I can manage the pip of a playing card at thirty paces, and so the eye of that magnificent beast would pose no challenge at all, even though neither of my pistols are yet lit. I hope this dissuades you from any expeditious retreats you might be contemplating. It would be a shame to waste all that fine horseflesh. By the way, Caius is a delightfully Classical name. I applaud your stylistic tastes."

A slight shift of his posture moved his cloak aside far enough to reveal the quick-draw holsters of the matchlocks. That horse really was a beauty too. Hank was absolutely sincere when he said he'd prefer to leave the beast alone. He'd take it for himself, most likely, but first there was something else to take.

"Secondly, should your answer to my query be in the negative, I regret to inform you that my interest in your continued good health and prosperity will dwindle very rapidly to nil. You have, after all, seen the face of Hank The Hacker in far too close detail. The results will be similar should you choose to disregard the interrogative entirely, so I'd advise you to take rapid recourse to that blade by your side."

With a wry smile, the highwayman finally went to the nub of the matter: "Here then, is my question: Is that a virgin cunt you have under that skirt?"
 
He was getting closer and she didn’t like it, while she may rebel against some rules she thought it improper for a man and woman to be alone unescorted if they were not married, but this man seemed not to think of this, either than or he just had no interest in what was proper, it was more than likely the latter of the two. Either way Arabella was growing increasingly frightened.

A question, that didn’t seem to bad and she was sure that she could handle that, but what did he want from her? Her eyes widen as he talks of his impressive aim, and of her horse. She gasps loudly and one small trembling hand slides protectively around her horse, she would let no harm come to him, especially from a man like this.. her wide arms quickly turn into a glare as she looks at him hatefully, how dare he threaten her or her horse.

She shifts slightly backwards, stepping into the edge of the lake, wetting the bottom of her dress, yet she could not care, she had heard story’s of men like this, of bandits who would take unwilling women and make them do dishonourable things or kill them or worse both. She worried now not only for her horses life but for her own. He was going to kill her, she could tell by his words, she leans in to her horse, resting her head on Caius’ fluffy main finding comfort there, comfort where she always did.

Her ears perk up at his question, her eyes widening, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red and immediately she forgets herself. “How dare you?” she demands as she pulls away from her horse and steps closer to him, out of the water, her hand subtly reaching for the knife she kept on her at al times just in case, it was no match to what she had.

“How dare you ask me that, how dare you insult me in that way and use such vulgar words in my presence” it was true, no man had ever spoke to her or even in front of her in such a way, she was a lady and she should be treated as such. “I am not married am I?” she asks him as her hand grips the smooth handle of the knife, holding it behind her back, she felt that she had answered his question by saying she wasn’t married, so she would not dignify it any further.
 
"Excellent! I'll take that to be an assent. Now, your Ladyship, here is the thing. A virgin cunt, particularly a virgin cunt of some good breeding such as the one you have under that pretty dress, is worth at least twenty Sovereigns to the right buyer in Port Royal. Doubtless, some Rajah or Sultan will be delighted to sample the delights of your maidenhood in some wretched heathen palace."

Hank could easily see that the silly child had something behind her back, and felt that he might as well be a good sport about this and let her attempt whatever pitiable defence of her virtue she could muster. The horse was stepping very nervously, so he made a wide ambit about the creature and closed within swinging distance of the girl. Now, all that he needed was to provoke her to attack. Since she took so well to the charming verbiage he'd employed already, a little more would probably serve the purpose very nicely.

"Now, though you make think it somewhat impolite, I'll need to check the verisimilitude of your claim with my own eyes and fingers. We can't have poor Johnny Foreigner coughing up all that good gold for some untried noble quim and then only deliver him some common parish strumpet."

The highwayman inclined his head slightly forward as he continued the vulgar banter. The next barrage would surely tip her into action.

"I imagine, your Ladyship, that you'll probably have a rather better time of it in some seraglio or harem anyway. What's here for you in England but your estates and maids and dresses and horses and money and silly little girlfriends and loving family? Consider, in a hot and sultry foreign land you'd have all those lovely musky dark pricks ramming up your well-bred quim and spunking hotly inside its velvety tight grip. Why, if you're lucky you might even bear a beautiful bouncing brown bastard for your new Mussulman or Hindoo lord. Surely that would earn you some extra gruel at supper, or perhaps one less flogging a week. On the face of it, I am offering to transform your life for the better. Now be a dear heart and show me your pussy."
 
She is shaking, from fear or from anger it is unknown to her, how dare this man say that he would sell her as if she was a peasant or a slave, even then it would be wrong, but for a girl of her social standing it would be a disaster, she could not be sold to some man from a different country, one who does not respect her or make his wife, ultimately making her wrong in the eyes of the lord and her children bastards therefore wrong too, no she would figure a way out of it. . if only she hadn’t run away, marrying anyone would have been a better option than what he had just lined up for her, she wanted to go home.

“My father will send people looking, he probably has half the town looking for me at this very moment you will not get away with it” she says as she clutches the knife tighter, it was the only protection that she had and though she had never used it on a living thing, she had no hesitation to do so.

She is repulsed by his words, her cheeks are red her eyes are cold as she backs away once again “no man has seen me naked and they will not until my wedding night” she states with as much dignity as she can muster, she was a virgin, she was good, why was this happening to her? Please god help me. She silently prays for protection from this horrible villain.

Still though his language repulsed her, it had an odd effect, her stomach and her private area tingling and growing damp Arabella did not understand,, she didn’t want that, she was frightened to death, that much was evident from her shaking and the paleness of her skin. “You disgusting vile man, you may not sell me and you may NOT look” she yells at him as she pulls the dagger from behind her back, raising one arm up, aiming for his chest as she brings it down, her eyes quickly closing not wanting to see the effect.
 
"Striking with your eyes shut will be the last mistake you make as a chaste woman, your Ladyship" mused Hank as he saw her desperate slash coming from three leagues away. Quick-stepping in a half-pivot on the ball of his left foot, the robber allowed the girl's arm to swing down to just below the horizontal, then brutally arrested its trajectory with a violet wrench of her wrist. The knife, which had struck nothing but air, fell uselessly into the reeds. With her arm thus restrained, it was easy work to smash his left elbow into her belly, just beneath her slender ribcage. As her breath was blasted out of her, Hank finished the job by seizing hold of her wrist with his left hand as well, twisting the rest of the way round till his back was to her, pulling down firmly with both hands and then letting go as her light body went sailing over his head.

"Ippon was the name that funny old Oriental called it", Hank reminisced as he saw the noblewoman fly helplessly through the air to crash onto her back six feet away. He stooped to pick up the knife, wondering if anything she owned wasn't of the finest make.

Leaving her gasping for breath from the double impacts of his elbow and the ground, the bandit took his time selecting a branch from a nearby hazel and slicing it down into a thin and vicious-looking switch. He was pleased to see the girl still heaving and panting while supine as he slowly trod over. Grabbing her by her long hair, he dragged her a little closer to the water's edge, and much further away from her loyal steed, who he kept well within eyesight.

"Now then your Ladyship, I believe I was to have a peek and poke at that much cherished maidenhead of yours. Pardon your knife, if you please" said Hank as he slashed her dress, and then her elegant underthings, into ribbons. He took a moment to delight in the view of her lovely young body, then pressing a polished Hessian boot heavily down upon her left knee, he caught her right ankle and pulled it uncomfortably far up into the air. Biting the tip of his right glove, Hank pulled it off, gave his finger a quick lick, and entered it unceremoniously up her tender young sex. Not very far into this assay, he did indeed bump into the presumed chastity. Joyfully, the highwayman withdrew the probing digit.

Was there time for just a bit more? Why not. Hank cheerfully continued on as he bound her hands tightly together with the strips of her dress.

"I am delighted to see that you are a good and truthful child, my girl. Now, any search parties or posses notwithstanding, it is uncivil for a lady to threaten a gentleman with a blade. I propose remedying your lack of manners with a gentle application of the rod, what say you?"
 
Last edited:
Something grabs her wrist and Arabella screams loudly, she had not expected that, she had expected the impact of a knife striking flesh. The knife falls from her hand and onto the floor as he brutally wrenches her tender young wrist, all Bella feels is panic, pure and utter panic, that was probably the only chance she had, sure she had another knife hidden in the holder on her thigh, her father had always taught her that even though she was a woman she should carry weapons, it was not safe in these parts and she frequented them often.

He sends an elbow sharply into her stomach, causing her to cry out as the breath leaves her body and she is left winded and in pain, no person had ever hurt her in such a way, the next thing she realises is that she is laying down on the ground, her back sore and aching as she gasps desperately for breath. She pays no attention to the man as she sits up and takes deep breaths her head hunched over, her hair falling in front of her face. Why was he doing this to her? She was just trying to defend herself, he had threatened to sell her, probably would too.

A hand is in her hair, jerking her backwards, her scalp stinging “stop, please sir stop” she whimpers, her anger fading and replaced with helplessness. She sees him looming over her with the knife and for a moment she thinks about trying to take it from him, but she doubted she would succeed, the man had already shown he was stronger than her and that he would get violent if she tried to stand up to him.. at least that is what she had learnt from the few minutes she had been here.

“Help someone help.” A shiver of disgust goes through her as he slashes her pretty dress and undercoats that were specially made for Arabella, revealing her young womanhood to his eyes, she wanted the ground to open p and swallow her, no man had ever seen her there. His heavy boot pressing on her leg, forcing it to the side and revealing her sex to him, she brings up her right leg in an attempt to kick him, but he is apparently too fast for her as he quickly grabs a hold of her ankle and stretches it upwards, she felt so uncomfortable and exposed. Even more so as he inserts his finger into her small hole, touching her virginity. She whimpers and that’s all it takes, tears begin to flow from her brown eyes as she cries quietly, she wanted to beg for him to stop, but her pride wouldn’t allow her too…… yet.

She glares at him as he ties her hand, she tries in vain to struggle but he of course gets them tied together without too much of an effort, she takes the opportunity to cross her legs and preserve the modesty she had left as he lets go.

“I told you, I would not lie about such things, it is for my husband” she mumbles, although she almost wishes she was lying, because it was her virginity that held the true value here. “Your no gentleman though are you?” she interrupts him before hearing the end of his sentence. Her father had done that to her once before and he had scared her greatly. She shuffles back across the ground as she looks up at him “Please Sir, please don’t” she begs of him, only her father had ever discipline her and the only other person she imagned would be her future husband.

“I apologize greatly” however if she had her hands free, she would reach for the dagger she still had, which thankfully he had not seen yet. “It will not happen again, I will not try and do it to any man again” she amends, not caring that she is practically begging a complete and utter stranger. She looks up at him as she tries to sit, but honestly she didn’t have the energy. “Let me go home please and I will not speak a word of this” although the torn dress may be hard to explain. Her lower lip trembles as she continues to sob.
 
Hank smiled broadly at the girl's weeping apology.

"A very pretty making of amends, M'lady. You are forgiven for attempting to stab me. However, insulting a gentleman's honour is perhaps more grievous an offence. Ah ah ah, do not protest too much, I shall restrain my hand most severely. Shall we say, thirty of the best?"

With the girl's hands tied, it was no challenge to tread painfully on her wrists, and then drag her head up by the hair until she had to scramble up on her knees. This left the noble lady in the very ignoble position of having her face pressed to the muddy riverside grass while her genteel arse pointed up in the air.

"Move either your hands or knees an inch, or speak anything that resembles a real word, and I will be forced to redouble your chastisement, your Ladyship" said Hank as he walked slowly behind her. The highwayman took the time to admire the smooth milky complexion of the girl's firm backside, the soft tangle of fur marking the entrance to her prized maidenhood, and the charming little orifice above it, winking helplessly in time with her sobs.

He put the switch softly against her bottom, letting the rough bark scratch at her soft skin. He shifted it off, smirked at the sudden tautness that vulnerable girlish expanse exhibited, then gently lay it against her again. As her crying grew more panicked and her anal convulsions more severe, Hank burst into action. It was, perhaps, not quite the masterwork of a headmaster that a top-rate public school would have performed, but it was damnably close. Again and again, for the first fifteen strokes, the hazel switch lashed into the crying girl with razor-sharp precision. Each stroke landed directly under the former, in a perfectly regular pattern of parallel straight lines.

"Euclid would have been delighted" thought Hank as he then cross-hatched the next ten, criss-crossing the original welts and raising delicious strawberry bruises where the new lines formed intersections with the original set. The noises the girl was making, to her credit, did not resemble any real words in any real languages in the slightest.

For the final five, the robber alternated between swings directly up between her legs, which crashed hard into her delicate virginal quim, and directly down from above along that same angle, which collided stunningly into her now spasmodic arsehole. Both of those sets of sounds provoked were highly amusing, but Hank wasn't quite sure which he preferred.

Running his still ungloved finger over his handiwork, which had perfectly succeeded in stopping just shy of the point of drawing blood, he came upon a rather moist discovery.

"New queries, your Ladyship! How is it that your cunt grows wet from a thrashing? Would you care for another?"
 
Arabella’s hope peaks as he says she is forgiven, for a moment even a small one she thinks that she has gotten out of it and then he continues, if only she hadn’t insulted him, she hadn’t needed to do that her father often told her that her mouth would get her in trouble one day and it looked like hat day was today.

“Please Sir, please” despite him asking her not to protest she cannot help herself, though she is slightly comforted when he said he would restrain himself, if in a different situation should would thank him for showing her mercy, but not now. Still she did not understand why he had to use her hair to drag her around, she was that scared that she would move to where he wanted her too.

“Yes” she mumbles as she finds herself pressed against the grass, her young ass lifted up offering herself for punishment, she knew how these worked and fighting would just make everything worse, she would be a big girl, she would hold her head high with dignity and take the punishment. She feels something resting on her bottom and she wonders where he got something to punish her from, she hadn’t seen anything on him.

As it pulls off, she tenses, clenching her cheeks as she mentally tries to prepare herself for what is to come. She hears the whooshing of air, before it lands upon her tender flesh, it takes a moment, but the pain quickly sets in and she opens her mouth and screams as loudly as she can, silently still hoping someone would come, in her naievity she thought that would help her, although that was probably not the case. Smack after smack is delivered, hurting and causing her to jump and scream and cry, she was crying and gasping she was out of control now, everything was blurred together.

The last five were the most painful, he clearly was not holding back, she was sure that her pale skin would be bruised and welted, but despite all of this there was a strange feeling in her stomach.. excitement almost, but not quite and she was in no mind to think about it.

As he finally finishes she lets out a sigh of relief, she had been counting in her head. Her backside felt as though it was on fire, one thing she had learnt was that disrespecting a gentleman was not something to be done lighting, a lesson which she had never really learnt.

She hears his words but is confused not quite sure what he meant. “No sir” she says breathlessly, hiccupping every so often as she lays forward her face buried in the mud. “I apologize for disrespecting you”

Arabella closes her eyes, she just hoped that she would get out of here alive and not ruined. Her eyes lock onto the water as she tries to decide what to do, an idea entering her head, the lake went on for a long time, if she could get her hands free, she could swim… if her hands weren’t tied.

Her eyes flicker to Caius, she couldn’t leave him, but she could set him free and he would find his way home, she edges towards her horse, hoping that he is not looking at her, she glances over her shoulder and finds that he is, but as soon as he is distracted she decides she will free Caius.

“Will you help me up Sir?” she asks him as she takes a deep breath and grabs the rope with her teeth and pulls it up as she continues to sniffle, her nose is running, her eyes are puffy but still she manages to get the rope off of the branch, she moves away hoping he hadn’t noticed.

“And perhaps if you would be so kind too untie me?” she asks in hope that he had not realised.
 
"Untie you, your Ladyship? That's not really part of the agenda, I'm afraid" said Hank apologetically. He reached forward over her trembling body to grasp her bound wrists, and then pulled them backwards up over her head whilst kneeling over the back of her calves. He noted the graceful arch of her back and gentle swell of her petite breasts as seen from the rear as delightful sights to see. Also delightful to see was the rapidly reddening swell of the welts the birching had left on the otherwise milky-white cheeks of her backside.

Hank knew a thing or two about handling a caned female bottom, and he softly ran tallow from his firelighting pouch over the line of each raised bruise with a finger. The girl's gentle quivering as he ran along the horizontals and slid across the diagonals reverberated in the meat of her bottom and bosom, and her hair shook from both his tickling touch on her now-hypersensitive fundament and the slowly chilling evening breeze. She began to relax as he soothed the stung and whipped flesh. Hank wasn't going soft, of course, he just wanted the next bit to be as discordant as possible.

"I'll tell you what is, though. As I said earlier, it's only a virgin cunt that those Jamaican blighters are after. This leaves us free to become very intimate friends in ways disapproved of by the Papists prior to our sad separation in three weeks time when the slave ship comes up the Thames. I won't tell if you don't, my dear Lady" laughed the old boy.

Oh yes, her shivers and shakes were going profoundly, now. The poor little girl probably never even read about a life like this tucked in her warm silk sheets with a servant on the way with a hot water bottle. How strange to think that these disparate experiences could happen to the same naive innocent in the same county as her birthplace. In three hundred years time, a modern Hank might have called the girl's movements as he insistently lubricated her anal hole with the tallow as "electrified", but no such comparison existed in the age they were in. Hank undid his trousers, and then pulled out one matchlock, striking a tinder on the wick onehanded while keeping a firm grip on the noblewoman's wrists.

"Now, my dear, do me the kindness of very sweetly and politely inviting me in. I expect the phrases, "Oh kind sir", "do be so good as", "my poor tender virgin bumhole" and "roughly bugger" to feature prominently in said invitation. I also expect it to feature much more than those scant few words. In fact, feel free to be as wordy and excessively polite as possible. As an incentive for the exercise, observe this sparkling beauty in my hand, and the nigh-exact thirty pace distance to Dobbin over there. Should I feel your charming invitation to be in any way unfriendly or stinting in verbiage, he'll probably suffer the consequences. Oh, and I suppose you ought to introduce yourself too. We should be on a first-name basis for this. It's only proper"
 
Last edited:
Arabella finds herself trying to lean in closer to him as he touches and soothes her punished bottom, she wasn’t sure why he was but she certainly wasn’t going to say no as she needed and wanted the comfort that she was getting from it, even if it was entirely false. It felt strange, almost tingly with a hint of pain, the tears begin to dry up as she stops her crying.

She didn’t really understand what the man was saying or what he meant, there was only one type of virgin wasn’t there and if he took then they wouldn’t want her, maybe it was for the best if he took that, Arabella silently vows that if she cannot escape in the next two weeks she will do everything she can to lose the most precious thing she has. Her lower lip trembles, but she doesn’t cry anymore.

Still she soon got the message, he wanted to put it in a different hole? Bella had never heard of such a thing, she cannot help but wonder if people really did that.. well she didn’t want too, she doubted that it was right in the eyes of the lord and the rest of the world. She clenches her cheeks together wincing in pain, as she holds the beaten flesh together.

“But sir, I Sir that’s improper” she exclaims, clearly appalled and scandalised by the idea of having anything up there… especially from this man. A man who had no claim over her. And he wanted her to ask for it? She almost says no, but then he threatens her horse and she could not justify sacrificing him for herself, so she swallows her pride.

“Arabella Fairbridge Sir” she introduces herself, adding in her last name in hopes he would recognize it and back off…

She swallows her pride and stops clenching, shuffling her legs apart, allowing to see the man she was disgusted by, who was forcing her to do these things to see her tight puckered little whole. “Please Kind sir” she begins as she tries her best to remember what he had told her to say. “Will you be as kind as to..” she blushes, unsure of how to proceed a lady never used vulgar language “put your.. thing inside of my virgin bumhole and er..” she closes her eyes helplessly “roughly bugger” she adds remembering what he had said, she didn’t know what else to say so she leaves it there.

Arabella bites on her tender lower lip nervously as she waits for approval of some sorts it was strange to be wanting his approval but she did, perhaps he would be nicer if she did as she told. “Please Sir” she whimpers.
 
Her halting, stuttering, terror was palpably delicious. Hank exulted in her fear, the discomfort with which she stumbled through the provided obscenities, and the delicate glistening of the drying salt trails of her tears. His proud bandit member, a sizable and substantial bit of flesh, swelled to a great turgidity as he relished poor Arabella's suffering and discomfort. However, all that aside, she hadn't quite got the message yet. Hank made a great show of thumbing the matchlock's hammer next to the girl's ear, knowing that the grinding thump of the cocking would be a sweet foreshadowing of the grinding thump of her own cocking.

"No, Arabella, that simply will not do. Did I not say, specifically, that I wanted much more than those scant few words, and that innocent Caius there would suffer the brunt of my displeasure should I find your verbiage to be stinting? I will give you but one more chance before we have a tonne of gypsy sausage by the lakeside" Hank direly pronounced as he took aim at the horse's eye. A direct hit there would go straight to the brain and drop the beast. He wondered if she'd start crying again from the renewed threat.

"You will use all of my phrases suggested prior exactly as I related them for your next attempt. I recommend straining your addle-pated memory for them, because I will not repeat myself. In addition, expand and enlarge, at length, upon the topic when you make your next attempt and pray, for your horse's sake, that it is not another inadequate one. Useful themes to enhance the substance of your pretty speech would be how terribly sorry you are for your impoliteness and stupidity, how much honour I am bestowing upon you by allowing you the privilege of receiving my stiff prick in your worthless rear end, how very much silly little highborn quim enjoys being treated like the commonest guttersnipe whore, how eagerly you anticipate the pulse and release of a gentleman's burning hot seed within you and, of course, how eagerly you look forward to having your cunt sold off to breed brown bastards in and what a jolly good lark it will be. Make it good, make it lengthy, and don't forget all the little quintessential Englishisms that go into this sort of thing. I imagine you've read dozens of tea-party invitations in your life, follow their example and maybe your horsie won't die in the next two minutes."

Hank teased the pucker of her rear opening with the hard tip of his dick as he awaited her amended attempt to satisfy his desire for her verbal self-abasement.
 
“Yes Sir” she whimpers she didn’t understand she had tried her best to please him, to do as he said for the sake of her horse, but it wasn’t good enough. “Please don’t harm him” she says quickly despite the fact he has already said he would give her another chance, the thought of anything happening to Caius was almost too unbearable for her to even consider.

“I’ll do it again, I will do it better” she promises him and herself, the tears begin anew. She gasps as he speaks to her once again, using those despicable and vile words, all that she could think off is how would she say them, she had been taught all her life that a lady must be chaste and keep her language and actions pure and now she had to say this? Still it was unexplainable but when he called Arabella those names or used that language, wetness oozes out of her whole and over her lips coating her sex, her cheeks flushed.

If she knew what it meant Arabella would realise she was aroused by this man but she didn’t. She gasps as she feels something against her arsehole and whimpers, was that his thing.. Shaking her head quickly as she tries to summon up the courage to say all that she had too.

“First of all I would like to apologize sir, for being so stupid and forgetful when you are giving me such a great honour, It was impolite of my” she says, her teeth gritted together as she struggles to demean herself in such a way but she had too, she had to do whatever he said. “ My kind sir please will you forgive this and give me your..” she trails off, taking a deep breath “prick” she manages to say it “in my tender virgin bottom… it Is a privilege and an honour that I want so badly even if I am worthless and do not deserve it” it hurt Arabella to say those things about herself so by the middle, she is sobbing and trembling, hating him and hating herself even more for getting into this situation.

“I long to feel a man’s prick inside of me, pillaging my hole, please Sir would you be so kind as to grant me my wish to feel your hot seed spilling inside of me after you have taken your pleasure from my young highborn body, treating me like a common whore that I want to be” she felt sick to her stomach as she tries to remember and see if she has covered everything, the last part would be the hardest for her. “And Sir I would like to say that I look forward to whatever you decide to do with me afterwards, perhaps you will find your pleasure taking my cunt instead of selling me off to strange men” she says bravely “but whatever you decide I will enjoy It, the taking off my virginity” that is it, she is sobbing now her words barely recognizable.

“Please.. pppplease Sir take my bumhole roughly and I will thank you for i..it” she stutters as she prays for it to be over soon.
 
Well, she'd left off many quite important bits, especially regarding the crude uses to which her sweet body would be put as a foreign slave, but the second effort was a marked improvement over the first, and, after all, Hank did want to keep that fine horse alive. He decided that he'd give Arabella a conditional pass for the verbal portion of the examination, dependent on her results in the practical demonstration, of course. That would be the most evenhanded and sensible approach. For not the first time in his life, Hank blessed his sensible and prudent nature.

"'Twould be ungentlemanly to refuse a Lady's earnest plea" said the robber as he settled solidly behind the weeping and trembling girl. The sputtering wick of the matchlock scorched a tiny section of the high-born girl's bottom as he used that hand to mash one birch-marked cheek aside and fully expose her vulnerable, twitching anus. He eased his prick forward, and aligned himself perfectly to the narrow, forbidden channel. A few gentle unserious thrusts resulted in a splendid uncreasing of the modest pink pucker, and a quite pleasant sparkle of the gun-grease he'd oiled her bottom with.

"Generally, loveliest Arabella, one would first try the venture with a probing digit or two to ease the passage of more massive stuff. Since, however, you have specified that you wish it done roughly, I will fulfill the code of chivalry and give it to you in a much less tentative fashion. Tally ho!" cried Hank, as he released Arabella's arse cheek, moved that hand round to settle on her hip, pulled her very uncomfortably bound and overextended arms back with the other, and plunged fully halfway into her unbelievably tight back passage. The wide plum head of his cock alone surely stretched the girl out wider than she could have ever imagined possible, and the rushing hammering of the other three inches behind it could not have been at all comfortable for a fresh anal virgin.

Hank wondered if she'd start screaming through her coerced thanks as he shoved the rest of his manly meat within her, scratching her tender lash-marks with the coarse hair of his privates. If she did, maybe she'd skip a word or two, or even leave a sentence incomplete. Lenient though he was, Hank had to glumly conclude that such a lapse in her manners would have to incur an appropriate demerit.

"That will be a deduction of at least a grade" he concluded sternly, but fairly, as he began to vigorously and thoroughly bugger the innocent young noble in her untried bumhole, roughly, of course, as she'd asked for it to be done that way. He supplied her with another interrogative as her breasts and hair began to sway to and fro in time with his violent thrusts.

"Well, Arabella? Where is your promised thanks? I'm going through quite a bit of inconvenience here for your sake, so I hope that pledge was sincere. I'm not doing this for my own amusement, you know" the Hacker said in a vexed tone as he continued Arabella's brutal arse-fucking.
 
Last edited:
She lets out the breath she didn’t know she was holding as he accepts her begging, sparing Caius but taking Arabella’s pride and dignity, it didn’t matter now, she could not recover from this, once his prick was inside of her she would be damned and although she would still have her real virginity, she would be unclean, a fact that had not escaped the poor girl.

“Oww” she whimpers as she feels his hand on her marked bottom, maybe if she hadn’t been beaten by him, she wouldn’t be in so much pain, but every single inch of her was hurting in some way and she had a feeling it was going to get a lot worse, things weren’t supposed to enter your rear end that much she knew for sure, so this couldn’t be pleasant for her.

She braces herself, but he does nothing more than play with her, she couldn’t help but wonder if that is what he was doing.. toying with her, perhaps he was liking her pain and torment, the sick bastard probably found it entertaining, she hated men like him. And yet when he spoke to her he could be so comforting and yet so harsh at the same time it was hard to keep track of It all and where she stood.

So he was going to prepare her, she had no idea why anyone would want to stick fingers up there ut if it would help her and yet that was taken away from her as he torments her with what she had said.. when he knew she didn’t want this, yes she was sure it was a game to him.

Before she has time to speak, something thick and hard enters her, she screams loudly as it stretches her small hole, she felt as though she was being split in too. Arabella whimpers as she wriggles her bottom as if trying to shake him loose, but his hand slides around and rests on her hip pulling her down, hurting her poor innocent body more and forcing her to take it. Arabella begins to cry harder if that was possible at all. She could feel every inch and every vein as he begins to pound in and out of her without thought to her feelings.

Her arms were aching from being stretched so far, whether he had meant to do It or not, and he kept brushing against her bruises.

He is quick to remind her of the thanks she promised to give him. Inconvience? She wanted to slap him, she hated this and he was making it out as if he was the one that was put out by it “Thank…” she starts but is unable to finish. “Thank you kind Sir” her voice is soft and trembling “for giving me what I desire and for entering your prick into my once virgin bottom” she wanted to be sick, she really did. Arabella felt sick and dirty and in pain, why was he doing it to her? “I am grateful to you” she mumbles as she lifts her head up, getting it out of the cold wet mud, the sooner he is done, the sooner it is over with, at least she hopes so. “Please Sir” she begs unsure of what she is begging for. “Is it supposed to hurt this much?” she queries a little scared of the burning she was experiencing.
 
Hank was having rather a fine time of it up Arabella's arse. The snug grip of her once virginal back passage was both silky-smooth and searingly hot. He reveled in the fluttering pulses of pleasure he felt as he sawed his formidable prick in and out and in and out of the Lady Fairbridge's fundament and her overstretched ringpiece gulped helplessly along the long length of his shaft before he strained it almost to bursting around his cock's fat head. After that, it simply spasmed again as he cheerfully thrust all the way back in, not minding Arabella's comfort in the least. Along with the actual physical pleasure Arabella's sweet arsehole was so politely providing came the sheer joy the highwayman took from the girl's reluctance, discomfort and suffering. He continued blithely on with the superficially genuine discussion.

"My darling Lady Fairbridge, I of course accept your tender expressions of gratitude, and for my part let me say that observing your beautiful tears of joy is moving beyond the humble power of my words to express"

He happily addressed her snivelling query next: "Yes, Arabella, it is supposed to hurt this much when one begs and pleads to be fucked up her virgin arse with a scant application of lubrication and no preparation whatsoever. It hurts, and burns, and stings, and tears, and one cannot escape the fact of permanent, everlasting defilement from the act. I should also inform you that if we extend this little session by too much longer, you're going to have a devil of a time on the privy tomorrow. Perhaps you had best spur me to reach a satisfying conclusion to this venture by way of more genteel encouraging words on your part. Oh, and one final thing."

He leaned forward to whisper the last part.

"No matter what happens to you or me after this, dear child, you will forever have been first had, not by a handsome young boy of your own class in a pristine marital bed of white linen for the god-given purpose of procreation, but face-down and arse-up in lakeside mud for bum-buggery. Are you fully aware of this?"
 
Last edited:
It was a game to him, the charade he was keeping up made that more than clear to her, as he addresses her question, she finds no comfort in his words, not that she had expected any apparently pity or empathy was far beyond him, in fact the words hurt, but were true, she had begged for this, she was not married and he was not her husband, so it was her that was wrong, she wondered how many confessions and praying it would take to rid herself of these sins, she hoped that god would forgive her and that her husband would too.

She winces, he wanted her to speak like that again, she couldn’t “have you not humiliated me enough?” she questions out loud before she can stop herself, he had turned a proud well bred woman into a broken snivelling whore in mere minutes .

As he leans forwards, she yelps, it hurt her poor ass and put added pressure on her already overstretched and aching arms. His whisper hurt more however as it hit close to home. “Yes Sir I am fully aware” she snaps at him.

But she goes along with it “I am a whore Sir, letting a stranger, begging a stranger to defile me in such a way, to love the feeling of his stiff prick inside of me and to thank him for it, ouch..” she whimpers as she shuffles slightly trying to release the aching of her arms. “I begged you for this,, to be roughly taken, with no preparation… please give me the honour of having your seed spiled inside of me, let me feel it, I crave it so badly.” What she really craved was for all of this to be over and done with and for her too be realeased.
 
Hearing her pathetic submissive words stirred Hank to new heights (depths?) of affection for unfortunate Arabella. He probably ought to bring proceedings here to a close regardless of her mewling pleas, since her one threat of any consequence was that Lord Fairbridge most likely would have men out to beat the land for his precious virgin daughter. Still mostly-virgin daughter, at least. Hank had just three more things to inflict upon the poor girl before they would up and away to his bandit forest lair.

First, he was determined that she be forced into ecstacy over the plunder of her now thoroughly-violated bumhole. He was more than a tad suspicious that being made to enjoy the experience would shame the little strumpet even more than she already imagined herself to be humiliated. In aid of this end, Hank blew out the wick on the matchlock, spun it back into its holster, and reached down to begin a very workmanlike frigging of Arabella's embarrassingly engorged clitoris. He smiled as she flinched away from his manipulations of her sensitive bud, only to collide her still burning arsecheeks into the firm muscle of his thighs. That probably didn't feel particularly pleasant. From time to time, as he sensed she was winding a little too near a release, he left off his teasing of her nubbin to swipe a finger through the telltale wetness of a Lady who doth protest too much.

The second point, of course, was getting the noble lady to continue demeaning herself as an ignoble tart. Hank simply loved the filth spewing forth from her pretty lips. He wondered if she'd ever even heard half of the words she was using before today. Since questions were working so well in that regard, Mr. Kerr let fly another:

"I am sorely tempted, Lady Fairbridge, to acquiesce to your charming request and divest myself of my seed. You certainly have begged prettily enow, and the pleasures of your arsehole are on the brink of extracting them as it is. Here is the difficulty, though. After being buried so long in your plummy duff, I fear I may have developed rather an unpleasant smell on Mr. John Thomas. Now, I could, as a commoner does, simply take a dip in the lake, but that surely wouldn't be apposite for a gentleman to do. I could empty out my waterskin, but that portion of God's precious life-giving fluid is to be reserved in whole for the purpose of drinking. Can you therefore envision, dear Lady, any alternate methods whereby I might seek ablution of my now stained manhood? If only there were some warm, wet, orifice available blessed with a muscular and flexible appendage whereby I might achieve such a thing. As the Lady in question who has placed me in these dire straits, can you consider whether there is any such sanctuary available to harbour myself? I trust you will be both eloquent and persuasive in your proposal of a solution, or I might have to remain up here instead, for the rest of the evening."

To accentuate the grim reality of that situation, Hank decided to intensify his pace. He judged the girl's bucking and groaning reaction to be an empathic sharing of his dread of that eventuality. Truly, Arabella was a most well-bred, courteous and accommodating hostess.

The last little bit of business was the matter of Arabella's precious first kiss. All girls, of every station, harboured nonsensical romantic delusions about that act. Hank had something very special planned for Arabella in that regard. He'd first see if she'd take the clue about his newest debasement, though.
 
Arabella gasps as his hand slips down to her private parts.. over her wet folds when suddenly she it hits the sensitive nub, she cries out, it was pleasurable, but he was too heavy handed with her making it just a little bit too intense, something which she shied away from, lifting herself away from his touch, unfortunately backing herself into him and renewing the burning on her rear end. She didn’t like what he was doing to her, he was too rough and yet her body betrayed her and he brought the poor trembling girl to the edge many times, she didn’t know the feeling, she had been taught for many years there was no pleasure in sex, that it was a chore, never to be told that it could hold pleasure for a woman too.

Arabella did not understand what he meant, but she sure as hell felt it as he picks up the pace in her sore hole and she whimpers having no choice to submit to it, her body moving back and forth dragging her across the ground, her arms jiggling and aching, her bottom sore, she got the picture that it would not be too pleasurable if she did not offer him something different very quickly. Still it was his own fault they were in this situation, what he was.. what they were doing is unnatural and more than likely a sin.

“I” she sniffles and tries to pull herself together “I do not know Sir, I will gladly was you if that is what you desire, with water from the lake” she closes her eyes helplessly, she had a feeling that is not what he wanted, she thinks upon his words when it hits her.

Oh my, he wanted her to use another part of her body, she quickly rules out one because he made it clear he would not be taking her virginity, there was only one other place where it would fit.. but people didn’t do that right? It would be disgusting and wrong, she shakes her head frantically, surely that was not so.

She gives up and looks back at him, with pleading eyes “just tell me what I have to do” she says wih resignation.
 
Hank tut-tutted, saddened that Arabella, for all her French governesses and tutelage in the Classics, was unable to plot a way out of this predicament they found themselves in. The sudden frantic shaking of her head suggested, however, that she in fact was very well aware of what he wanted her to cough up. If that was the case, all that was needed was more inspirational words and motivational actions. He gave her a pointedly sharp jab up the rear, hoping that this would remind her of the seriousness of their situation. He continued on, in a moderately dejected tone:

"We're going to have to rely on your better breeding and upbringing here, cherished Arabella. You see, your Ladyship, I am but a humble highwayman. Deprived of the advantages of the better class of schooling you yourself have no doubt been blessed enough to receive, I cannot conceive of any notion other than to remain ensconced as I am. By this means, I will at least avoid the faux pas of befouling the air by my withdrawal. Are you really quite certain that you cannot deduce any means out of this quandary? I should think that a sophisticated young lady as yourself could think up at least one way that a gentleman might cleanse himself of a decidedly unladylike fragrance incurred by her close embrace. She would, I believe, thank him for the honour done to her by provoking said embrace, praise the manliness and vigour with which he prosecuted it, apologize for the inelegant and undignified aroma unfairly inflicted upon him with very careful emphasis on which direction fault in that matter lies, suggest a method of ablution involving no peasant lake-dippings nor waterskins but rather the welcome wet grip of another of her available amusements, and then entice him into accepting said method with a delicately-worded but sincerely-stated plea." said the apparently-glum Hank.

He pulled his rigid knob almost all the way out of Arabella's taut arsehole, then began popping the plump head of it in and out of her abused entrance at a thoughtful pace.

"Of course, we could instead adopt my method, and defer the matter entirely. If your creative intellectual capacity is not up to unravelling this conundrum, I fear that is the course we shall be forced to default to."
 
Arabella whimpers as he thrusts into her once, but hard, enough to get his message across at the very least, she should have known by now that he would not let her get away with not giving him an answer, she desperately didn’t want to though and she wanted to do it even less. But she had a feeling she was going to be in serious trouble if she did not answer and serious trouble meant pain apparently.

For some reason his words embarrassed her and made her feel guilty in the worst possible way, Arabella did not understand why she cared if he was pleased with her or not, but apparently despite or maybe because everything he had put her through she did care. Or perhaps it was years of being trained to be the perfect and obedient young lady kicking in. Most of all tthough, she just wanted him to touch her ass, he had beaten it and taken her and she couldn't stand it anymore.

“Yes Sir” she says her voice soft and submissive, the fight taken out of her at least for now. Arabella knew what she had to offer him and she knew she had to do it in a polite and courteous way. “I feel bad for getting you in this predicament, if you would untie my hands so that I can move freely, I will gladly bring you pleasure with my mouth and to clean you” she winces it sounded so vulgar even those she hadn’t used those words., her plea’s were sincere she would not run if he untied her, she just wanted to be free of some of the pain. If he was going to get something out o it then hopefully she would too. "Please kind sir" she whispers.
 
"My sweet, innocent Arabella, that effort was abysmally wretched. I will do you the favour of pretending I did not hear so shallow and thoughtless an invitation as a lady ever offered a gentlemen. I count, by my memory, five clauses in the penultimate sentence I contributed to our polite discussion, not least the third. You have learned already that a mealy-mouthed parsimonious recitation does you no credit whatsoever, as I believe we established over our initial negotiations of my forty-minute lease of your previously untenanted bottom and your noble steed's continued good health. Continue along those proven functional lines of communication. I wish you to take the themes I provide you and build upon them, girl. Be expansive and verbose. Throw in some little stylistic touches and flourishes. And most importantly, when you are asking a favour of someone, do not pretend to be extending an offer. Are you glad to bring me pleasure, or is it something you'll need to plead out of me with the appropriate language? Just pretend I'm about to shoot your horse again, and I think you'll do much better" the Hacker chided his sobbing aristocratic arsefuck.

Mourning Arabella's belated return to truculence, Hank recommenced the exploratory excavation operations in her antipodal territories. If she didn't smarten up her act very shortly, any future surveys of that terrain would not require much, if anything, by way of re-drilling. He had faith in the smart young Lady's ability to read his explicitly-expressed desires and fulfill them, however, so he chose to conduct the affair with the full force and power of his well-muscled frame and blood-stiffened prick. Knowing how Arabella had managed to successfully enough re-state her invitation to the exploitation of the region, he was sure that she'd do a fine job with this new invitation to another portion of the Atlas unvisited by man.

Since he did have that faith, he broke his rhythm upon her engorged love-bud into a rapid staccato. She'd stumble in the beginning, but she'd get the words right the second time. Hank was going to achieve both his first and second remaining objectives at one fell swoop. Just as she reached the most awful and degrading portion of her revised speech, he intended to tip her over the precipice into an explosion of humiliating pleasure. This could only yield a potent and vivid memory of first love that any woman would surely cherish for as long as she lived.

"What a very lucky young girl", Hank thought as continued both his diddling and bum-fucking of the hapless maiden.
 
Arabella was trying with all her might, but it seemed no matter what she did it was never good enough she just wished that he would stop threatening Caius, she loved her horse and the thought of anything harming him, made her sick to her stomach, did he not realise that she was in no position to argue, that she had to do exactly what he said anyway.

“Yes Sir, forgive me for extend the proper invitation” she decides that the best way to go around this would be to word it similar to how she would if talking to a proper gentleman, well with a few more vulgar words. “I thank you Sir for giving me the honour of having your hard prick in my bottom, taking my virginity there just as I asked, you did it so well and showed me how a man really felt like” it was so humiliating and so degrading for to have to thank him for the ordeal that he had put her through.

“I.. oh I” she gasps as his hand renews their work on her sex and her clit, she lets out a strangled moan, although she didn’t really understand what was happening, why she was feeling this way, She could feel her stomach tightening in knots as she unknowingly gets closer to the brink. She struggles to remain focused on her task at hand.

“I am sorry to have… soiled your member, let me make it up to you” that bit made her cringe the most “and please allow me the greatest oh…” waves of pleasure rush over the young girl as she lays in the mud, her rear end high in the air, getting taken roughly by a man “pleasure of” she closes her eyes stumbling slightly as wetness drips from her core, she throws her head back, barely registering the pain in her arms as she reaches an orgasm under his obviously experienced and skilled fingers “cleaning you with my mouth” she quickly finishes not forgetting to do as she was told, her breathing is hot and heavy, her chest rising and falling deeply, her creamy white breasts almost spilling out of her dress as she moans over and over again.

“What are you doing to me~?” she gasps out, looking up at him, her brown eyes locking on to his.
 
Back
Top