girlfriend wants to use strap-on

Chawkes

Experienced
My very sexy girlfriend wants to try “pegging” got to say she has me so fucking horny ...
Come on people need some insight here lol
Chris

My very sexy girlfriend wants to try “pegging” got to say she has me so fucking horny ...
Chris

If she is wanting to do it and it turns you both on, then go for it. If you think it would be fun, there isn't much to think about. :rolleyes:

You lucky, lucky, lucky bastard.

I haven't done this for a few years with my wife, but I can remember it like yesterday...

Thanks guys

Got to say openmouth I’m feeling bloody horny at the thought of it mate  she’s keeping me guessing as to when lol but I know it’s cumming in the next few days :) ....

Absolutely do it! It changed my life. In fact T-minus 2hrs and she will be fucking me. It's the best. Start small and go slow, use a lot of lube. Enjoy.

I've been well fucked

I just got well and truly fucked with a 7in strapless strap-on "bend over boyfriend"
Guys and girls it was fantastic we where both soooo turned on "defiantly be doing that again" hopefully when she wakes up :)

I just got well and truly fucked with a 7in strapless strap-on "bend over boyfriend"
Guys and girls it was fantastic we where both soooo turned on "defiantly be doing that again" hopefully when she wakes up :)

I wish it was me waiting for her to wake up!
Any plans to go bigger? My wife had 11" of smooth black silicone in me, she swears she was using the full length.

The fact I was wearing black lace panties and a leather 'slut' collar was a nice touch as well!

God, I'm hard just thinking about it...

You are SOOOOO lucky!

Just remember to use plenty of lube and ALWAYS have fun!

So fucking hot... :D

In the ass

Chris

I recently got my GF to use a vibrator on my ass and I loved it! It feels so good. It would be interesting to have her mount me.

Hell yeah, do it!

Make sure you prepare well with plenty of lube. I suggest penetration with one finger then two, etc...don't plunge in and out when preparing, but simply gently expand the sphincter...fingers in, gently rotating. If it hurts it's not being done right.

You'll both love it.

agree

I hope he didnt miss his chance by not saying yes right away! Now she may be shy to ask for her kink.

I have had it done to me on many occasions. For her pleasure, she needs to use one that is double headed and slides in and out of her as much as it slides in and out of you.
For your pleasure, you need to start with a small one, or perhaps do it on a weekend day when you can have a butt plug in for the day before she plugs you.
You need to clean yourself out, perhaps with the old fashioned red enema bags, but it is better if you can find a phallic shaped nozzle to put on your shower.
One of the things that amused the women in the cfnm group I belonged to was watching men sit on dildos before they were pegged. Your wife or gf might like that too.
As others have said, don't spare the lube.
After that, a great deal of your pleasure will come from your ability to relax and enjoy it. Once you get used to it, it will get your dick hard every time you even think about it.

Chris
Me personally, I love dirty and nasty snd kinky. I find being pegged, by a woman who is in to it, is extemely dirty and nasty and kinky. You just might become addicted.

I hope he didnt miss his chance by not saying yes right away! Now she may be shy to ask for her kink.

My answer was a resounding "Fuck yes that sounds fun" and I wasn't disappointed nor was she :) in fact I've had my arse fucked 3 times since "Loving it" :)

My answer was a resounding "Fuck yes that sounds fun" and I wasn't disappointed nor was she :) in fact I've had my arse fucked 3 times since "Loving it" :)

FUCK YEAH!
Go you! :D

Wish I could get mine to do that. :(

I have had it done to me on many occasions. For her pleasure, she needs to use one that is double headed and slides in and out of her as much as it slides in and out of you.
For your pleasure, you need to start with a small one, or perhaps do it on a weekend day when you can have a butt plug in for the day before she plugs you.
You need to clean yourself out, perhaps with the old fashioned red enema bags, but it is better if you can find a phallic shaped nozzle to put on your shower.
One of the things that amused the women in the cfnm group I belonged to was watching men sit on dildos before they were pegged. Your wife or gf might like that too.
As others have said, don't spare the lube.
After that, a great deal of your pleasure will come from your ability to relax and enjoy it. Once you get used to it, it will get your dick hard every time you even think about it.

Hi there
thanks for the advice ... she used a strapless on at the weekend "we both loved it" and she has now ordered a double header she likes :)
I'm beginning to relax more so an getting more pleasure out of it ....

Glad you are enjoying it. It may turn you into wanting the real thing like it did to me. No complaints for sure! Lol. Look up the mistress 2 with vibe. That bitch is the best dildo we have used. As for the harness, get the one where she steps into it and it sinches down. Fuuuckin a, it's so awesome! Happy pegging!

Chris

You don't need insight.
You need to bend over and ask her to please be gentle - and hope she gives you a reach around.

Back