What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my naughty thoughts I had of that wonderful Master of mine.

Red cheeks
his love and caring ways
seeing him more worried about our sick one more than I was
Feeling his warmth through a restless night
Crying my heart out to him this morning and his reassuring voice knowing just the right words to say and when to say them.
:heart:

All my naughty thoughts I had of that wonderful Master of mine.

Red cheeks
his love and caring ways
seeing him more worried about our sick one more than I was
Feeling his warmth through a restless night
Crying my heart out to him this morning and his reassuring voice knowing just the right words to say and when to say them.
:heart:

Very red cheeks!!! :devil:

I smile every time I think about my Gorgeous __O__...My sub', my life, my everyhing...Just a little bit more, every single day....:)

I smile when she points on how much I ramble on! :D

I smile because I know we are together...

I smile because of the future...

I smile because of her...and that wonderfully and fate induced day we met...

Beautiful springlike weather..... swans are the new view from my living room windows.

...I smiled a lot today...especially my special someone calling me a "precious precious dickhead!" :D..WoW...how mushy is that!

All the PMs I've gotten from some kid who things calling me a bitch hurts my feelings, all because a few of us pointed out (in BDSM Personals) that dominate is a verb, not an adjective.

:D

All the PMs I've gotten from some kid who things calling me a bitch hurts my feelings, all because a few of us pointed out (in BDSM Personals) that dominate is a verb, not an adjective.

:D

Oh, THAT'S why! Fuck, I've been getting similar messages and I didn't realise he was the same little fuckhead who can't even spell dominant

Oh, THAT'S why! Fuck, I've been getting similar messages and I didn't realise he was the same little fuckhead who can't even spell dominant

There's two of them who have apparently become a tag team. :D

I went and looked... you are seriously tempting me to pull out the red font. I won't, because I've already been lumped in amongst the asshats once today, but oh the temptation.

Go for it. What happens in the personals stays in the personals.

I went and looked... you are seriously tempting me to pull out the red font. I won't, because I've already been lumped in amongst the asshats once today, but oh the temptation.

LMAO

Be careful. You don't want him to PM you.

Seeing that it will be over 70 degrees for the next 4 days. :D

Sooooo jealous! Though I was in Italy last week, and temperatures in the 50s was a nice break. I'm just glad it's not really snowing anymore, and when it does it doesn't really stick! Watch... now that I've said it, we're going to get a late winter storm that will really suck. :rolleyes:

Sooooo jealous! Though I was in Italy last week, and temperatures in the 50s was a nice break. I'm just glad it's not really snowing anymore, and when it does it doesn't really stick! Watch... now that I've said it, we're going to get a late winter storm that will really suck. :rolleyes:

Yep, it's still 70 at 6 pm. Next weekend won't be as nice but at least it isn't supposed to freeze.

Reason number 1,532 to move back to the southern U.S.... :D

There is the whole July/August thing. When it's 99 and humid. But still I'd rather be hot than cold. Maybe because I was born in July before everyone had AC. And I love long days. Spring forward tonight!

There is the whole July/August thing. When it's 99 and humid. But still I'd rather be hot than cold. Maybe because I was born in July before everyone had AC. And I love long days. Spring forward tonight!

That's why there are such things as swimming pools, oceans, and air conditioners. It still gets hot here sometimes, too. One year when we were here about 15 years ago, I can remember being at some palace in Salzburg when it was 104. Random freaking hot summer. There's no AC here, either. You have those little window units if you want to spend the big bucks, or just a fan. The only buildings I've been in here that have them are health clinics.

As for the spring forward.... not here yet. That's at the end of the month. Which is awesome, a couple of weeks of having less of a time difference! :D

That's why there are such things as swimming pools, oceans, and air conditioners. It still gets hot here sometimes, too. One year when we were here about 15 years ago, I can remember being at some palace in Salzburg when it was 104. Random freaking hot summer. There's no AC here, either. You have those little window units if you want to spend the big bucks, or just a fan. The only buildings I've been in here that have them are health clinics.

As for the spring forward.... not here yet. That's at the end of the month. Which is awesome, a couple of weeks of having less of a time difference! :D

The mornings are fairly cool. Even in July. And I love warm nights. The kind you used to steam up the windows when you were in high school.

Oh god, that reminds me of pulling up to the drive-in restaurant where everyone hung out. It was right across from the drive-in movie. Just screwed my girlfriend pulling up next to my friends and the rubber had stuck to the outside of the door. They had a big laugh over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back