Snowball ...sort of.

Kenny9990 said:
When I was younger, I couldn't even imagine kissing my partner after I had cum in her mouth.

Then, one time my wife surprised me and deposited a snowball in my mouth. It didn't taste like much at all and actually was quite a turn-on.

No hang-ups anymore here!

I gotta second that...when I found out how much it turned on my partner, I got to where her happiness made me want it... :nana:

I won't swallow, but my own stuff? Hey, she's nice enoguh to go down on me, kissing her is the least I could do to say thank you. :cool:
 
I've talked about it with my fiance before, but I always ended up wimping out at the end too. So this morning, out of nowhere, she snowballed me. I never saw it coming (no pun intended), and I have to say it turned me on more than I ever could have imagined. It excited me so much, I had her do it again later on today, and now I'm addicted to it. I can't wait to eat it out of her pussy one day very soon. To all those guys who wimp out at the end like I used to, I recommend having your girl do something similar. Trust me when I say, it will turn you on more than you can possibly imagine...
 
I realize that I am really coming to this post late -but just have to comment. I think the sexiest kiss EVER is the kiss I get (used to get) after my wife went down on my. Someone else mentioned that it's not the taste of your own cum thats so exciting but the hot wetness of the kiss. It really is HOT. I wouldn't have it any other way. A deep wet soulful kiss is a given after oral!

Lapp
 
I have been with 2 girls in my life who gave bj's.

1st girl didn't like to swallow (not a issue for me), but would refuse to kiss me unless she had washed out her mouth. Never understood that.

2nd girl loves to swallow, did a snowball with me (loved it), and she does kiss me after swallowing. Sometimes she will have me take all the cum or give me part as we kiss. I have even gone down on her right after I cum in her vagina.

So, there are some men who do it, others don't. And same with the women. I am on the side of I like doing it, makes the sex more wonderful. Well, at least in my opinion.


~ IrishPilot
 
CA_Irishpilot said:
So, there are some men who do it, others don't.
That's pretty much what it boils down to. I don't have a problem with it but I personally can't see being ok with her giving me a blowjob and then not being ok with her kissing me afterwards. I can't say that I'm really into snowballing but honestly if my hot, turned on wife was into it I'd do it for her...
 
cordite said:
That's pretty much what it boils down to. I don't have a problem with it but I personally can't see being ok with her giving me a blowjob and then not being ok with her kissing me afterwards. I can't say that I'm really into snowballing but honestly if my hot, turned on wife was into it I'd do it for her...

It's amazing what one would do for a hot, turned on lady...Lord knows I have gone outside of what I thought I would do when presented with that scenario...and damn, am I thankful I did!!! :nana:
 
Don't feel guilty at all, Blue. Do it again until he gets accustomed to it.

My wife does. Now she will turn me on by telling me she is going to suck it out of me and kiss me with my cum. While she strokes and sucks, she'll talk dirty about it.

It's very hot. Sometimes she follows through and kisses me with a mouthful of cum, sometimes she swallows because she just wants to and then cuddles and kisses me. I never really feel like swallowing my cum afterwards, but BEFORE, it's hot.

Sooner or later you'll be able to convince him to eat you after he's cum in you. Now there's a treat for you -- don't let him be selfish!
 
CA_Irishpilot said:
I have been with 2 girls in my life who gave bj's.

1st girl didn't like to swallow (not a issue for me), but would refuse to kiss me unless she had washed out her mouth. Never understood that.

2nd girl loves to swallow, did a snowball with me (loved it), and she does kiss me after swallowing. Sometimes she will have me take all the cum or give me part as we kiss. I have even gone down on her right after I cum in her vagina.

So, there are some men who do it, others don't. And same with the women. I am on the side of I like doing it, makes the sex more wonderful. Well, at least in my opinion.


~ IrishPilot

My gal and I are like the pilot and his 2nd honey. We treat the cum like a delicious prize. We share it, when she squirts I quickly go down to receive it and kiss her. So she said why not the same for me? I allowed it and love the taste, plus she loves to hear me swallow it. I trust her to divide it in equal halves. She's good like that
 
Oh that sounds sooooo good. Keep working on him and he will enjoy that taste more and more. I started out the same way then girlfriend turned it up a notch and came home with her pussy full of cum and sat on my face and ......... well to this day I cant wait for my next treat!
 
i absolutely love being eaten out after my bf had cum in me and he didn't seem to mind doing it, only regret is i didn't get to experiment alittle more as far as making him cum kissing him and making him swallow it awwwwwwwwwww...
 
I'd giving it a try if I was eatting a lot more of fruits and veg than usual. Would hate to have the first time taste bad.
 
Threesome

We had a life changing mfm threesome long ago. We had played with the guy a few times in the past and the routine was for me to suck the guys. Eventually I was sucking one while the other would eat me. Two or three times he would come on my face or chest while my husband was still fucking me. This time, my husband came first and came in me. He asked my husband to move. Quick! He went down on me and sucked all the cum out of me. Afterwards, he told us that he wanted my husband to move quick before he lost his nerve! After that night, my husband has licked me clean after he comes pretty frequently. He has also snowballed and licked sprayed cum that other men have deposited from my face.

My husband and our friend have now sucked each other off a few times also but that is another story.
 
I wish my wife would let me cum in her mouth.
We have been married almost 16 years now and she has never done this.
She says we did it once, and she didn't like it.
Well, I don't remember, and I think I would remember something like that.
She loves to sock my cock, and will do that for the longest time, but she always knows when I am about to cum, and pulls me out.
I kiss her after that all the time.
If she ever did let me, I would be open to kissing her afterwards.
 
Can't have sex

I don't understand this at all.

I don't understand how anyone would want to have sex w/ someone if they can't kiss well. (ANd if they don't kiss often, whats the point?)

And ma'am, I love a good snowball.

Drop-kick this lover and find someone new. You deserve much better!
 
I think it's perfectly natural.

I LOVE the kiss after cumming in someone's mouth, it's just so erotic. Cum and saliva between our tongues, such a nice wet kiss. I have no problem sharing and swallowing my own cum at the expense of a hot moment.

And I love cumming in a pussy and then eating it out, whenever I have the chance. Good hot fun.
 
Interesting thread...course i find many very interesting here on Lit...lol

Always wondered about the snowball thing...guess you do get over stuff with age.. Had a sub, and made him lick his cum off my belly...was supposed to be humiliating, and kinda dirty...had no idea how much it turned me on...amazing...from there things just naturally progressed, to him sucking it out of me, snowballing and the whole shebang.
when i wanted it to be a punishment just made him drink out of a cup...very impersonal..ya know

Never understood and maybe one of ya'll (Guys) can explain...why men have had an issue with this...i mean are there just as many women out there who wont suck a cock that has been in thier pussy? i mean pump~pump~suck is one of my favorite games...lol or a woman who wouldnt kiss a man (or women) who they just came all over thier face?
 
TheDivineMsM said:
Interesting thread...course i find many very interesting here on Lit...lol

Always wondered about the snowball thing...guess you do get over stuff with age.. Had a sub, and made him lick his cum off my belly...was supposed to be humiliating, and kinda dirty...had no idea how much it turned me on...amazing...from there things just naturally progressed, to him sucking it out of me, snowballing and the whole shebang.
when i wanted it to be a punishment just made him drink out of a cup...very impersonal..ya know

Never understood and maybe one of ya'll (Guys) can explain...why men have had an issue with this...i mean are there just as many women out there who wont suck a cock that has been in thier pussy? i mean pump~pump~suck is one of my favorite games...lol or a woman who wouldnt kiss a man (or women) who they just came all over thier face?

Wow, making your sub do those things sounds amazing, especially the drinking out of a cup. But, back to what you were saying. I'm not sure what it is, it's probably in the same category as to why most men think they have to have a 12 inch dick to please a woman. For instance, maybe it's just degrading to taste your own cum.

Or, it could be the same reason a lot of men refuse to try a dildo up their bum - they think it might make them look gay. I could understand if there were a man's penis in his mouth, shooting cum down his throat, but doing either of these things doesn't make you gay.

Who knows, I'm a man, but sometimes I just don't understand it.
 
agreed...
just had the strapon conversation with a man, unwilling to accept that othermen allow themselves to feel pleasureable sensations, as long as they come from a woman....and as long as it is a woman that does not make them gay....
tired from the havent you ever wondered what it is like to be on the recieving end too...
but nope he was not having it...
his loss really...sex and our bodies are made for pleasure, no matter the source i feel
 
TheDivineMsM said:
agreed...
just had the strapon conversation with a man, unwilling to accept that othermen allow themselves to feel pleasureable sensations, as long as they come from a woman....and as long as it is a woman that does not make them gay....
tired from the havent you ever wondered what it is like to be on the recieving end too...
but nope he was not having it...
his loss really...sex and our bodies are made for pleasure, no matter the source i feel

Truth is what you speak.
I am bisexual, although I've been bicurious for a long time before that.
I've done plenty of different things, and imagined plenty of stuff that I would do.
But one thing I never understood was (basically what you just said) why a strapon from a woman is okay, but a nice cock with the ability to squirt cum isn't? I could understand how someone could only be involved with a woman emotionally, and possibly couldn't kiss a man with the same passionate effort, but the difference between have a strapon up your ass and a thick cock up your ass isn't much. Besides having a warm load of cum to go with it.

If it pleasures you, or someone you care about, do it. Who's counting it against you, right?
 
really who is counting indeed?
I mean people get so hung up in thier own shit its amazing to me really...
just let go and see if you like it...... where is the harm?
 
We should start our own sexual exploration seminar.
Teach people that it's way more fun to become limitless.

LOL.
 
Not sure about speaking, but I'd be willing to demonstrate anything.
I'd put a big Vanna White smile on my face while doing so.
 
My wife does not like me to cum in her mouth. She just gags. It's ok with me. She does really get get turned on hot after I cum in her to go down on her and lick all the love juice up on her clit and then kiss her. Relax and let him get use to it, pretty soon he will feel the togatherness with you and like it. Sweet smiles.
 
Back
Top