What Made You Say FUCK Today... continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
School shooting in Washington state. Just...fuck. :(

I am an import to the East Coast from Washington St. and that was wayyyyy too close to where I came from... Fuck that sucks!

That completely overshadowed the traffic ticket I got in the mail from a camera.

Again, my heart goes out to the WA

The fact that something inconceivable has happened to someone i care about and i feel entirely useless to do anything about it to help.

Someone shit in the fucking urinal. Some child reached into the urinal, took out the screen and the pee cake with his bare hands, threw it on the floor, sat on the urinal and shit. The fucking thing then overflowed all over the fucking floor... Good thing every night isn't like that. FUCK

Getting drafted to work 16hrs... have to be at my day job an hour after that, then have two hours after that to come back here...

Fuck, am I gonna be a zombie!

Looking out my home office window and noticing that my neighbor's dog was running thru the neighborhood, which included crossing the street, all hyper.......FUCK! I didn't want him to get run over, so, I went outside, tried to call him over and then called the neighbor....thankfully, all is well now...owner and pup are reunited .....

Logging onto the phones at work and immediately getting a call on a program I'm not trained on since it runs after my work hours. He was on hold before our coverage hours ended. Nothing like flying by the seat of my pants.. fuck

Kids getting up so early. Only said it in my head though. :)

This brought back memories.. my son is 5 years older than the girls so he was about 9 or 10 when I started my policy of turning off the tv when I got up on weekend mornings. So the longer he kept his sisters quiet and happy the longer Mom slept, the longer Mom slept the longer he got to watch cartoons. Win win all around :D I woke up to happy little girls, tummys full of breakfast that brother got for them. :heart:

This brought back memories.. my son is 5 years older than the girls so he was about 9 or 10 when I started my policy of turning off the tv when I got up on weekend mornings. So the longer he kept his sisters quiet and happy the longer Mom slept, the longer Mom slept the longer he got to watch cartoons. Win win all around :D I woke up to happy little girls, tummys full of breakfast that brother got for them. :heart:

Aww that's so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back