What's the best way to keep a bare pussy pretty?

After I shave everything bare, I put some alcohol free astringent, and then rub it with sweet almond oil. It's soothing, non-comedogenic and helps with the slight discoloration. I hate stubble to the point where I just stopped shaving, I'm too much of a baby to wax. I tried doing it myself and burned myself.

I also can't do the vagina soul patch thing. It's all or nothing for me, I've tried it but I just end up shaving the rest off the next day.
 
Ladies....I'm LOVING this thread on how to keep a pussy smooth and silky. I wish I were in advertising and TV wouldn't censor all of this. I'll bet there's a whole line of "Pretty Pussy" products just waiting to be invented by Proctor and Gamble or Johnson and Johnson. LOL!!

From the guy's point of view, I will say licking a stubbly pussy is not good. Like licking sandpaper. I wonder if it all just goes to the benefits of "trimming" versus "shaving". Then again there are also all those other things like the laser things. Just remember though, we love your pussies any way you present them. :)
 
eh.. for the record.. my only point in posting was to discuss skin care. I am in no way presenting my pussy.

and.. those products already exist. P&G missed it!
 
What's the best way to keep a bare pussy pretty?
have a good looking cock inside it !! :D
 
judgy-ladeeeeee.gif
 
I like to use coconut oil as my shaving gel. I seem to get a much closer shave and fewer ingrown hairs. I also use witch hazel after. I just started both of these about 2 months ago. For the first time I didn't get red stubble or rash out like usual. In the past I've used diaper rash cream, but I definitely like the witch hazel better!
 
I like to use coconut oil as my shaving gel. I seem to get a much closer shave and fewer ingrown hairs. I also use witch hazel after. I just started both of these about 2 months ago. For the first time I didn't get red stubble or rash out like usual. In the past I've used diaper rash cream, but I definitely like the witch hazel better!

Good to know. Thank you. :)
 
how about just waxing it? too painful?

Waxing works well, but maintenance still has to happen in the time it takes to grow back. Also, some people react differently so all of the things listed may not work. Sadly there is some trial and error that will take place.
 
you don't want to dissolve the sugar. you want to exfoliate with it.
actually.. it doesn't sound like you want to do that either.. it sounds like you don't like the sugar method. I'm totally ok with that.. I was simply offering an alternative to the sulfate jungle that is available at your local cosmetic retailer.

If it makes you feel safer, however, we use sugar in medical procedures.. admittedly, we rarely see medical emergencies related solely to hairy genitals.

Along the medical lines....sync up whatever method you are using with your cycle. Doing anything to your hair or skin a few days before, during, and a few days after your cycle will encourage ingrown hairs, acne, razor burn etc. During that time your blood chemistry is different, and the changes in hormones will effect your skin and hair, like how open the pores and folicles are, how oily your skin is, all of which play major roles in keeping hair free. About waxing too, your cycle affects your pain tolerance levels, so it's best to sync that up too. Its best to do any waxing right before your cycle, before pms symptoms appear. Good luck!

P.S. So I am now a cosmetologist, and I'd like to share a few things...People with curly and coarse hair are more prone to ingrown hairs- in any method, because the hair is already curled through growth, so it's hook shaped and can grow in. Also, try a few different varieties of wax types- hard with the resin waxes no strip, and soft with the cloth strips. They even make different kinds of soft waxes, for different hair types. This matters, because the hair on your head may be one texture, but the hair in other parts of your body could be different. I'm a naturally curly brunette, and kept breaking the hairs on my leg using resin wax because it was finer texture than my head hair. But the resin wax works great on my lip and eyebrows....Also check out the Alexandria sugaring system. That lady knows her stuff!
 
Last edited:
I wax, and get ingrown hairs. They suck. I've used Tend Skin to no avail, used my clarisonic Mia to exfoliate, and nothing is better. I'm beginning to suspect that my wax lady isn't so great. I'll try the witch hazel tho.

What should I do with the coconut oil? Can I use it after, on a daily basis?
 
I'm tired of having to shave either every day or every couple of days. I get ingrown hairs, razor burn, and the blades are crazy expensive! Once, years ago, I bought a Gigi bikini waxing kit (hard wax so no muslin steps needed) and had my then husband help me. I loved how smooth I was, and had no problem with razor burn or ingrown hairs. It was a pain to keep it warm (that was more of a pain than the waxing itsel) , so I swore I'd get a warmer one day. Well it never happened but last Christmas, (5 years after the first waxing), my daughter have me a Gigi professional waxing kit, warmer included! I forgot about it till recently, and realized it came with a different type of wax, but I'll be going to Sally's to get the bikini wax in the next few days. I'm so excited to be able to wax when needed instead of shaving! It makes things so much prettier!
 
I've been an everyday shaver for a long time. It's fun . Baby oil afterwards. Works for me and no complaints from my friends...lol
 
Waxing over time thins the hair. It hurts in the beginning but over time it is very easy.
 
fried brain

Sorry to interject but my brain is twisted in knots trying to figure ut how on EARTH it might be remotely possible to make a pussy un-pretty. Can't be done.
 
Back
Top