17268538.gif

Hers 1

Hers 2

Hers 3

Hers 4

Hers 5

Hers 6

O hell yes

Hers 4; reminds me fondly of my sweet Litster date last week. I hadnt tasted pussy in SOOO long; must ate that dame for 20 or 30 minutes. Forgot all about cock!!

His 6 and 4; that cute brunette has the cum out of it alright, and the tongue technique of blondie in 4 is so loving!

All about Hers 4, 5 and 6.
Love her cum.
The sticky outy tongue. She's holding it in. :heart:
The big one will come later.

His 1. I've been thinking, ever since yossi and I were talking about the twitch. When his cock moves.

Is it voluntary? Can you guys control the twitch?
Control the direction?
I'm not talking about thrusting forward with your hips.
I'm talking about that springy type movement that is going on in His 1.

She is chasing his Cock with her mouth. That is extremely hot. The wanting, frustration of trying to catch him. The batting of his Cock over her lips and cheeks as she shadows him, leaving his wet and smell on her, making her want him more.
Then, finally, she captures his head.
And sucks. :heart:

Love her cum.

His 1. I've been thinking, ever since yossi and I were talking about the twitch. When his cock moves.

Control the direction?

She is chasing his Cock with her mouth. That is extremely hot. The wanting, frustration of trying to catch him. The batting of his Cock over her lips and cheeks as she shadows him, leaving his wet and smell on her, making her want him more.

Yes, it can be controlled by muscles around the base of our cocks... It also happens as an involuntary reflex in certain circumstances! Often enjoyable ones...

Sorta, Far....

Yes, it can be controlled by muscles around the base of our cocks... It also happens as an involuntary reflex in certain circumstances! Often enjoyable ones...

You can stop it, maybe, but not once it starts to release. We know that once you let it blow, you will be soft and now its over, and when will it get hard again???

Hers 6

Lucky me, got some pussy last week. I hadnt tasted any for a bit, had been sucking cock. I was so excited eating that baby, making her moan and twitch, wondering if she would cum, that I had to pounce and fuck her before we could even get to a BJ.
I sure need another date with that sweetie.

Love her cum.

Control the direction?

I for one can control the twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back