Is there ANYTHING hotter than lesbian rimming?

Gaaah, I must be bored

Attachments

• lesbian_04.jpg
    lesbian_04.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 843
  • lesbian-ass-licking.jpg
    lesbian-ass-licking.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 891
Why, yes. Yes, there is. Like me getting laid. That's pretty fucking hot. Maybe not to you, but it certainly works for me.

Come see for yourself and be a better judge.

But we'd have hot lesbians or bisexual girls rimming right beside us:eek:

Logistical nightmare without even mentioning the overstimulation that would result in you not having a great experience... or at least not one of any significant duration:D

But we'd have hot lesbians or bisexual girls rimming right beside us:eek:

Logistical nightmare without even mentioning the overstimulation that would result in you not having a great experience... or at least not one of any significant duration:D

Pffft. You're obsessed. I should be enough.

Oh, do tell. It's hotter than lesbians. To me. And getting me hot encourages blatant fucking.

As a visual stimulant I have to stay with Lesbian Rimming... i'm not saying getting laid by you wouldn't be hotter but until I have been provided with photographic evidence or a completely indecent and accurate description of it via pm... well... I gotta stick with the Lesbian Rimming;)

As a visual stimulant I have to stay with Lesbian Rimming... i'm not saying getting laid by you wouldn't be hotter but until I have been provided with photographic evidence or a completely indecent and accurate description of it via pm... well... I gotta stick with the Lesbian Rimming;)

And that, darling, was exactly my point.

While lesbian rimming is very very hot, I can think of a few things hotter...well at least to me anyway.

For instance, ME rimming one of those beautiful asses.;)

While lesbian rimming is very very hot, I can think of a few things hotter...well at least to me anyway.

For instance, ME rimming one of those beautiful asses.;)

Stay the fuck outta my fantasy:cool:

Nella... the brunette...

i10223_girls456.jpg

Last edited:
More! With tongue to anus contact! Please and thank you sir!;)

Not Nella, but still...

i7303_girls447.jpg

i7302_girls448.jpg

NOTE: The image hosting site I used stopped working. I'll repost as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Now for the pinnacle... interacial lesbian rimming.... *dare to dream-dare to dream-dare to dream*;)

Back