What she wants

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
What she wants (closed for lexylove)

Mark Alviaz
Age 25
676b08e7ff4fb2d4b00bf4164610d5ae.jpg


Mark has always been a smart man. Too bad he was bad at picking girlfriends. His current one of 4 years Candice he loved her but sometimes just felt like she was only with him because of his success. Sure they did the typical couple things. Went on dates slept together. There was just times though she didn't care to ask him how was his day. He would walk in and she would tell him some new revolutionary idea she had and wanted him to help invest in it only for it to fail or giving him some sob story about needing a new computer for work.

He supported her cause when she did have her good days she made him happy. He always thought you stick by the ones you love even if they do something that bothers you. Today Candice was at work and her sister was coming over to visit/ keep Mark company since he finally had a day off. He always thought Candice sister was good looking. Definitely as pretty as her sister and in some ways she had advantages. He never gave those feelings much thought though. He was with Candice and unaware of her sisters feelings.
 
Last edited:
Brie "Minx" Cain
Age: 21
9rElkc6.jpg


Brie lived with her sister Candice as she was going to school and worked. Yet she wished she didn't have to as her sister was annoying. Always using her boyfriend for his money. Yet would hit up her own sister for money too. She was a bartender at the local gentlemen's club as it paid her bills. Brie was a pretty young thing with a rocking body. Nice 36c chest followed by killer curves and a nice round ass. Though she always found Mark attractive since the first day she met him.

yet wished he would realized that her sister was no good for him. Brie was sitting at the kitchen table working on some homework before she had to get ready for work. Wondering if Mark was coming over tonight or not.
 
Candice came down giving brie a forced smile. He said "Im off don't do anything with Mark I wouldn't." Her tone darkening a bit as if in warning. She had some suspicions but blew it off. After all why would Mark do anything with her child of a sister. When he had a real woman. Flipping her hair as she waived before driving off.

A little later Mark rang the doorbell. When Brie opened it he smiled and said "hey minx has Candice already left?" Hoping to catch her before she left for work. Coming in he relized Candice was already gone. He said "so minx what is the plan tonight?" Holding up a six pack of beer with a smile. He fully intended to relax on his day off.
 
Brie rolled her eyes as her sister left. Really hoping to get her own place. Wasn't long before she heard a knock on the door. Answering it to find Mark on the other side. Moving aside so Mark could come in, sighing as he used her nickname for work. "You know she hates that name, my customers call me that."she said.

Returning to her homework as she was just about done. "You can relax here....I still have to work."she said. Finishing up her school work before taking it to her room. She came back out and sat down on the couch.
 
When brie joined him on the couch he offered her a drink. He was just finishing up a news story about his company stock price doubling after the reveal of a new water turbine design that could revolutionalize clean energy. He said " sorry we can change it. It's just refreshing to see something good on the news for a change. Especially when your part of the story." He offered her one of the beers and said "Candice never understood or just wasn't listening when I would talk about work."
 
Brie found Mark's work to be interesting. Seeing she had plenty of time, Brie took the beer. "Candice is all about herself....still amazes me how you two are still together."she said. Taking a sip of the beer before setting it down. "I'm fine with work. Few more paychecks and I can get my own place."she said. Curious as to how Mark would react, not seeing her as much.
 
Mark said "I know it can seem like that sometimes." Taking a sip of beer he saw the questioning look from Brie at his words and corrected "okay alot of times. She has her moments though. When she is on her good days she makes me happy." Hearing she would have her own place soon he said "that sucks ive always liked seeing you around here Brie you give me someone to talk to when Candice is busy or in one of her moods when something happened at work." By now he was half way into a second beer. His eyes finding the teese of her cleavage through her blouse. Looking away trying not to stare. He had finally put his foot down on one of Candice's investments telling her that now was not a good time with the work on the turbine taking a big portion of the company's budget. She had been upset asking him to take it out of his personal finances. Withholding sex from him since he wasn't giving in to her request. She later apologized for her attitude but they still had not slept together for about half a month.
 
Brie gave Mark a questioning look. Taking another sip of her beer. She knew that Mark would miss her, so she pulled him into a hug. Allowing his head to rest on her breasts. "You act like I wouldn't tell you where I would be moving to. I need out of here, you try living with someone that thinks you're a stripper. I'm a bartender that happens to work for strip club."she said. Smiling at Mark before she let him go and set his beer down. "Besides she thinks I want you but she is right."she said. Leaning over as she placed a hand on his thigh. Now he able to see right down her blouse.
 
Mark was suprised when Brie suddenly pulled him against her chest. Listening as she said she would still want him to know where she lived." He was suprised by her next statement though as he felt her hand on his thigh. Her bending over to allow him to see down her blouse. Her 36c breasts more visible. He said "Brie....don't take this the wrong way. Your beautiful very beautiful. Im with Candice though." Gently trying to remove her hand from his thigh.
 
Brie was now a little confused as he was starring at her chest. "And that you were just staring down my blouse? Guess I was wrong."she said. Brie pulled away and acted like she was disappointed. Sighing as she stood heading for her room. She shut her door behind her as she began to get her clothes out for work.
 
Mark watched her go. His eyes following her shapely ass with each of her steps. He said "get the fuck a hold of yourself Mark. She's your girlfriends sister." He thought about her tone and her voice and thought 'was she dissapointed?" He ran his hand through his hair. He thought about Brie. She was always kind to him. He was happy with Candice though right?
 
Brie knew just how toxic their relationship was. Sighing as she tossed her jeans and crop top onto her bed. Hearing her sister and Mark fight was annoying. Soon stripping down before putting her jeans on. Walking over to her mirror and doing her makeup. Brie knew she would treat Mark way better. Soon brushing her hair wondering if Mark stayed or if he left.
 
Mark had stayed finishing another beer as he tried not to focus on how his eyes gazed at Brie in that manner. He mindlessly watched TV thinking back on the fights he and Candice had. Then dwelling g on how they always made up after. When Brie came back out he said "I'm really surprised they don't try to get you on stage. You would rip people's hard earned money off them." Trying to still lightly joke with her despite the ackward moment they just had.
 
Brie put on her crop top that just hugged her breasts. The better she looked the bigger her tips were. Grabbing her coat and purse before walking back out. Stopping when she heard Mark speak. "I don't need to take my clothes off to make money. Candice is more of the stripper in the family."she said. Heading into the kitchen and grabbing her lunch. Though Mark has never stepped foot in her work probably best as that might look bad for his company. Even though his business partners were there quite frequently.
 
Mark raised his hands in mock defense and said "just kidding Brie." Dropping them he said "I guess I'll wait around here for Candice to get back. Have a good time at work Brie." Giving her a warm smile as she departed.

(do you want to rp candice. Maybe they get into another argument and Mark goes to the gentlemens club to talk to Brie.)
 
Brie soon giggled, "I'm just giving you shit. See ya."she said. Soon heading out before smiling at Mark. Hours went by and Candice returned home. Of course in a bad mood as she walked inside. Seeing her sister was gone made her feel better.
 
Mark hearing the door. He stood up meeting her in the hall. He said "hey baby how was your day?" Leaning in to try to kiss her.
 
Candice stopped him and gave him a look. "Horrible and have you been drnking?"she asked. She didn't like when he drank around Brie. Sighing as she took of her heels and headed for her room.
 
Mark looked at bit rejected when she stopped him. Swallowing it as he tried to make her feel better by showing interest. He said "sorry to hear that baby what happened?" When she asked about his drinking he said "me and Brie had a couple drinks before she left for work. I can't drink normally when I have to be ready to be at a press conference or meeting for work." He watched her kick off her heals and head to her room. Making an attempt to follow her.
 
Candice was annoyed by the fact Mark drank with Brie. "I told you before not to drink with her!!! Ugh I hate that she did this!!"she said. Mark could clearly see that Candice was pissed.
 
Mark said "Candice chill Brie barely did any drinking. Plus whats the big deal she is twenty one so its not like im giving your baby sister something she isn't allowed to have?" Trying to defuse the situation. He placed his hands on her shoulder trying to rub them in the way that he knew she liked. Inwardly sighing at how difficult candice could be sometimes. When she had her good days it was like a switch went off
 
Candice pulled away and sat down on the bed. "Not my point, the fact is I told you NOT to and you still did it. She's a fucking stripper and knows how to manipulate men!"she said.
 
Mark sighed and said "Candice you know your sister is not like that." Intentionally leaving out the touches on his thigh. Thinking it was just a slip up on Bries part due to the alchohal. He said "plus she is not a stripper you know that. She is a bartender there." Not that he knew first hand since he had never been in there but Brie never seemed like the type to lie. At the mention of manipulating men he held his tongue about to make a joke about how candice would manipulate him with her mouth when she wanted something. He said "lets focus on what happened at work?" Kneeling down by her legs looking up at her with genuine concern. Rubbing her legs slowly and sensually.
 
He was defending her? "Don't touch me!"she said scooting back. Candice couldn't believe this as he was defending Brie. "She's a stripper, have you seen the money she brings home? I don't want to talk about fucking work. Right now I want to why you are defending her."she said. When Candice is this mad it is better to just leave her be as this was how most of their fights started.
 
Mark gave a exasperated sigh. Running his hand through his hair. A habit he always had when he was starting to get frustrated. He stood up and said "im defending her cause I don't think sisters should fight. You know what nevermind. Your clearly not in the mood to have a calm conversation. Im heading home." Turning to leave. Hoping some time to cool off will help her.
 
Back
Top