Strap-on experiences

Not new to the site, but new to posting, so be gentle.

Having a woman pound me deep and hard with a strap-on has been a longtime fantasy of mine. My wife has very little interest in sex anyway and would cringe at the slightest mention of anything like this. My lover/mistress/great friend (who also lurks here...hey babe!) is a totally different story. She was not only willing to try it, but has done a masterfull job of working me up to being able to take a good sized cock.

Unfortunately because of distance, we don't get together as often as either of us would like, but that should be changing soon as we are moving clser to her as soon as jobs work out. Yes, wife knows about her.

She started with a small vibe and worked up to a larger one. On one visit she said she had a surprise and to kneel on the bed and close my eyes. When she let me look, she was wearing a 10 inch, hot pink cock. I was terrified, but excited. She was so good about taking it easy. I couldn't believe when she said she had the whole thing in me.

On my last visit, I told her I wanted her to be a little rougher with me. She was and it was incredible! I had the most intense orgasm, yet didn't ejaculate much if any. I told her next time that I want her to not hold back at all. Hopefully will see her within the next couple weeks because II need it bad! LOL

I've been thinking about all this.

People have so many worries and excuses about strap on or anal sex and that is a damn shame.

Thinking that strap on sex equals Domination is not any more accurate than that it equals gay or bi tendencies, IMO.

Sensation and Pleasure are what it's about for me and giving is sublime. People who get too hung up on the gay, bi and/or Dom aspects and deny themselves or their partner this pleasure, well, that is just sad to me.

Call me the new Poster Girl advocating anal sex for pleasure itself in many forms if you like!

*flashes smile*

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:

People have so many worries and excuses about strap on or anal sex and that is a damn shame.

Thinking that strap on sex equals Domination is not any more accurate than that it equals gay or bi tendencies, IMO.

Sensation and Pleasure are what it's about for me and giving is sublime. People who get too hung up on the gay, bi and/or Dom aspects and deny themselves or their partner this pleasure, well, that is just sad to me.

Call me the new Poster Girl advocating anal sex for pleasure itself in many forms if you like!

*flashes smile*

No arguement from this side :)

we do it for fun and pleasure and the domination or bi concerns dont come up. We just take turns with the handcuffs and anal play :rolleyes:

J!

I absolutly agree... my GF and I have been together for 4 years.. and we have gotten into it..... and after some time looking I bought her one.. and she not only looks wonderful with it on... she has figured out how to make me cum over and over with it.... she get off on the power and I get off on her in charge. and the domanation of it...... It is wonderful..... :)

jgirl said:
No arguement from this side :)

we do it for fun and pleasure and the domination or bi concerns dont come up. We just take turns with the handcuffs and anal play :rolleyes:

J!

Good for you guys!

sirmed said:
I absolutly agree... my GF and I have been together for 4 years.. and we have gotten into it..... and after some time looking I bought her one.. and she not only looks wonderful with it on... she has figured out how to make me cum over and over with it.... she get off on the power and I get off on her in charge. and the domanation of it...... It is wonderful..... :)

Sounds great!

We not only use the Strap On to do him but also to simulate DP for me! *grins* It's not the same as two real cocks, I'm sure or two real men so near but it's niiiiice!

for the pleasure......

^5.... (That's "high five" in chat room notation.) Although domination is certainly fun to fantasize about or maybe do with a loved one, it's nothing I want to experience at the hands of someone I don't know or care about (or trust, you know?).

rwattsIII said:
^5.... (That's "high five" in chat room notation.) Although domination is certainly fun to fantasize about or maybe do with a loved one, it's nothing I want to experience at the hands of someone I don't know or care about (or trust, you know?).

I don't blame you, I would never give myself over either as a sub or Dom to someone I didn't know or care about.

love me......

FurryFury said:
I don't blame you, I would never give myself over either as a sub or Dom to someone I didn't know or care about.

I may be you're little whore (or whatever) tongiht, but ya gotta love me in the morning, babe......

rwattsIII said:
I may be you're little whore (or whatever) tongiht, but ya gotta love me in the morning, babe......

*nods muchly*

Natch!

I feel the same exact way!

rwattsIII said:

There is so much to going into any type of situation with someone that is either D or s in a Dominant/submissive relationship. You really have to know that person, and the trust absolutely should be there. If it's not, neither one of you will be successful.

Strap-on sex does not have to be only in the BDSM world, taking over someones body by dominating force..normal everyday people enjoy strap on sex as well, and there's nothing wrong with either way as long as all parties are consenting. :)

And one of the biggest misconceptions around it is that you are NOT gay if you think about it, do it, or enjoy it. Gay has absolutely nothing to do with it. Alot of people associate it with gay sex as it involes the anus. It's not the same. There are gazillions of nerve endings in that part of the body, and it intensifies an orgasm to levels that are possibly beyond comprehension.

happy strapping:D

After posting and chatting with some for over a year on this... it wouldn't take a whole lot to be willing have them try out the right kind of toy on me.

The second side to this is THEIR willingness. This is not a impersonal act. It is very intimate. If it was done casually..... I wouldn't be interested.... and I'd probably be in real danger.

my dream

Only recently introduced to the subject of strap ons by cyber with uk woman who wants to fuck my ass, im brit live in spain bi & butch looking lots of m2m oral but cant wait to get over to england to have her, since looked at literocia strap on films really want to be humiliated by her she has threatened to make me do all sorts of dirty things while she fucks me;
kit :nana:

ouch......

kitwinn said:
....really want to be humiliated by her.....
kit :nana:

That's the piece that bothers me. I understand the vulnerable (and possibly submissive) nature of the act. I have absolutely no desire to be humiliated by anyone. Been there. Done that. (Long story. Maybe and other time.)

rwattsIII said:
That's the piece that bothers me. I understand the vulnerable (and possibly submissive) nature of the act. I have absolutely no desire to be humiliated by anyone. Been there. Done that. (Long story. Maybe and other time.)

That's fine that you don't want to be humilated. It's also fine that he does. It's all good. Different strokes for different blokes.

equal opportunity.....

FurryFury said:
.... It's also fine that he does.....

Oh I believe in equal opportunity. For me? Been there. Didn't work for me at all.

rwattsIII said:
Oh I believe in equal opportunity. For me? Been there. Didn't work for me at all.

I understand, only by trying things do we learn what we truly want and do not want.

FurryFury said:

*flashes smile*

AMEN! Fury! very well put Poster Girl!!! You have really taken over this site!

Nice posts!!

ES

MissIntrigue said:
There is so much to going into any type of situation with someone that is either D or s in a Dominant/submissive relationship. You really have to know that person, and the trust absolutely should be there. If it's not, neither one of you will be successful.

Strap-on sex does not have to be only in the BDSM world, taking over someones body by dominating force..normal everyday people enjoy strap on sex as well, and there's nothing wrong with either way as long as all parties are consenting. :)

And one of the biggest misconceptions around it is that you are NOT gay if you think about it, do it, or enjoy it. Gay has absolutely nothing to do with it. Alot of people associate it with gay sex as it involes the anus. It's not the same. There are gazillions of nerve endings in that part of the body, and it intensifies an orgasm to levels that are possibly beyond comprehension.

happy strapping:D

This is another post that just took the words right out of my mouth! Well put Miss Intrigue!

However to get everyone thinking this way in another story. Some people have insecurities to deal with first. The above statement is certainly a start.

ES

rwattsIII said:
Women experience this on a routine basis. I wonder if having you share the experience was part of the turn-on for her.

Afterwards when we talked she said she was so caught up in her orgasm that she did not know she had pushed the strapon that far down my throat.....it was very scary for me but a turn on too since she was having an orgasm.

She did say she liked the power she felt she had over me in that position---me on my knees she standing---and it was a major turn on for her to grab my head and thrust into it.

ES

Sorry been gone a few days.......!!

eroticspank said:
This is another post that just took the words right out of my mouth! Well put Miss Intrigue!

However to get everyone thinking this way in another story. Some people have insecurities to deal with first. The above statement is certainly a start.

ES

Thank You ES...
The way I see it: to see a man take the position of a 'woman', the offering of his most vulnerable [physical] place, the place that so many men feel is the key to maculinity, I feel, IS the most masculine thing a man can offer a woman, his woman, or his lover.

To open his psyche to the possibilities of the pleasures that he may endure by his offering of his tender parts, the opening of his mind and, of himself, the trust to allow someone to explore with him in that area...there's nothing more erotic. And there is nothing more sexual that demands respect and admiration for him. There is no place for insecurities there.

Trust indeed.

MissIntrigue said:
the trust to allow someone to explore with him in that area...there's nothing more erotic.

Amazing how far trust can get you. Or not. ;)

It's great when you can find a person you trust enough to say "I'll do whatever you want.. " and they know that doesn't mean everything. ;)

But I'm delving back into the D/s aspects of things, so perhaps I should apologize for redirecting the thread...

MissIntrigue said:
Thank You ES...
The way I see it: to see a man take the position of a 'woman', the offering of his most vulnerable [physical] place, the place that so many men feel is the key to maculinity, I feel, IS the most masculine thing a man can offer a woman, his woman, or his lover.

To open his psyche to the possibilities of the pleasures that he may endure by his offering of his tender parts, the opening of his mind and, of himself, the trust to allow someone to explore with him in that area...there's nothing more erotic. And there is nothing more sexual that demands respect and admiration for him. There is no place for insecurities there.

Your welcome!

Wow! once again you have a way with words! I hope to use your words again....gives me goose bumps just reading that.....what a turn on!

For me that is one of the hottest things about strapon play....the role reversal! I am offering that most vulnerable place to her!

For example: I had a girlfriend who loved strapon sex and could cum easily from it. She would look at my ass in a pair of tight jeans and just drool. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked away.

If she was very horny I could tell that she wanted to rip my pants off fuck me from behind until she orgasmed. Which we did on occassion. The first penetration would hurt and it took a while for me to get turned on and by then she had already cum, sometimes several times. By the time I was ready she was tired so I would not cum at all. Actually not a bad thing, was a big mental turn on for me.

When she wanted me to cum during strapon sex it was her role to give me plenty of foreplay, make sure I was carefully lubed, and take me slow at first. Then as things progressed we both got excited and approached our climaxes at the sametime resulting in earth shattering orgasms for us both. It was great to cum together but for me it was also emotional--new for me--since I came from being fucked in such a vulnerable place, I lost complete control which I was also not used to, screams came out of my mouth that did not sound like me......I think you get the idea. I am not joking when I say that afterwards I wanted to be held! I was completely drained.

I look at her with the strapon attached and just gasp....can you do that again? You crave her to fuck you again and again. I can see how a woman can get attached to a very good lover! It certainly is role reversal!

In some ways it reminds me of when a woman offers you to fuck her ass, there are alot of the same social taboos attached to it, she may wonder if you think bad of her for wanting it back there, etc etc. So when she actually offers it to you...you feel special because it is a vulnerable place for her too.

ES

sirmed said:

Wow! that sounds great!! Lucky man you are!!

Anyway I actually have experienced mutiple orgasms with strapon play! They did not happen one after the other but I could orgasm two or three times in like a half hour, which was fun.

I also learned about anal orgasms. My Domme was hand fucking me with a dildo with me on my hands and knees, ass up and my head in a pillow. All of a sudden my body went rigid and my asshole closed tight on the dildo--she said later if she was not holding it, it would have been sucked inside me---spasming.

She asked me do you feel that?

I could barely talk so just nodded my head

Good boy! You are having an anal orgasm!!!

It was true because I was not ejaculating, it didn't feel like a prostate orgasm (which still involves sperm and none was coming out) but I was still spasming. It lasted about 20 seconds she kept fucking me and it came back again about 2 minutes later. I had 3 of those in about 10 minutes time .

As far as how it felt it is hard to describe. I did not feel the rush of pleasure in other orgasms but I did feel a tingling and pleasure in my ass. That is the best I can describe it.

ES

I'll have what HE is having!!!

eroticspank said:
Wow! that sounds great!! Lucky man you are!!

I also learned about anal orgasms. My Domme was hand fucking me with a dildo with me on my hands and knees, ass up and my head in a pillow. All of a sudden my body went rigid and my asshole closed tight on the dildo--she said later if she was not holding it, it would have been sucked inside me---spasming.

She asked me do you feel that?

I could barely talk so just nodded my head

Good boy! You are having an anal orgasm!!!

It was true because I was not ejaculating, it didn't feel like a prostate orgasm (which still involves sperm and none was coming out) but I was still spasming. It lasted about 20 seconds she kept fucking me and it came back again about 2 minutes later. I had 3 of those in about 10 minutes time .

As far as how it felt it is hard to describe. I did not feel the rush of pleasure in other orgasms but I did feel a tingling and pleasure in my ass. That is the best I can describe it.

ES

How many of you have brought this about OR had it happen to you? Can a woman have anything like it or is this OUR multiple orgasm?? If so... no wonder they made it taboo. Civilization never would have happened.

Has any guy managed to do this by themselves? If so... HOW??

uptoplay2 said:
How many of you have brought this about OR had it happen to you? Can a woman have anything like it or is this OUR multiple orgasm?? If so... no wonder they made it taboo. Civilization never would have happened.

Has any guy managed to do this by themselves? If so... HOW??

If you are talking about the anal orgasm I described, I am actually not surprised you don't believe me. I totally understand. Before it happened to me I would have thought the same thing.

My Domme knew more about it than I did, that is for sure. She knew alot more about my body than anyone I ever met! And she talked about it like it can happen to anyone.

I have had it happen again with other strapon partners but only on rare occassions.

As far as doing it to yourself, I can't give you any instruction because I don't know that much about it....but I guess you could experiment.

ES

Back