Testing the waters

I won't get copies of the photos from yesterday's boudoir photo shoot until next week so I'll have to keep posting some self shots in the meantime since it would be mean to keep you all waiting that long ;)

Enjoy :rose:
DDAAYYYYYYUUMMMMMM

IslandNymph Eagerly awaiting your "Boudoir Photos" ..You take all your
own Photos ? Excellent work if You do !!!

Thanks OneHD! The first few photos were taken by a friend...although I did all the post shot editing...the past 6 I've done completely on my own!

Very nice. You are a beautiful woman.

And a good photographer, for what it's worth.

Count me as a fan.

IslandNymph Eagerly awaiting your "Boudoir Photos" ..You take all your
own Photos ? Excellent work if You do !!!

Thanks OneHD! The first few photos were taken by a friend...although I did all the post shot editing...the past 6 I've done completely on my own!

The pleasure is all mine IslandNymph HappyTGIF !!! I must say your Friend is very Lucky ;) ..

Is it wine o'clock?

My plan was to not show my face in photos...although I think I already crossed that line a little. But after a sh*tty end to my week I thought I would share this beauty (since I need a little pick me up ;)).

I promise to post some new pics tomorrow.
:rose: Cheers to my fans out there...hope you have a wonderful weekend :kiss:

Last edited:
wow, you're incredibly gorgeous.
hopefully your weekend will make up for the shitty week.

My plan was to not show my face in photos...although I think I already crossed that line a little. But after a sh*tty end to my week I thought I would share this beauty (since I need a little pick me up ;)).

Very lovely picture. I am glad you chose to test the waters.

Thank you for breaking your own rule, and what a beautiful face and body you have.

Sorry you had a bad end to your week. You are correct; you are indeed beautiful and I love your style of photos. Please keep em coming. :rose:

It might be five o'clock somewhere, but it's *always* wine o'clock ! :D I'm sorry to hear that your week ended less than well, but I hope that glass of wine helped change things around at least somewhat. :) Never lose your great personality and keep smiling...they'll wonder what you're up to !! hehehe

Tomorrow is a new day.... :rose:

you are gorgeous, i am jealous of your body. i love your creativity, and that you seemed to have found an outlet that also brings you closer to other goals that we all share. self-confidence with out losing our self respect.

I love this picture. You are gorgeous!! Keep posting and I'll keep drooling.

That was spectacular!

I'm glad you did show your face because doing so adds to the overall appeal. :rose:

Last edited:

You are one very beautiful and sexy woman! I've been following your thread and loved your pictures so far. It's just so much better when we are able to see the face as well :rose:

You, sweetie, are what dreams are made of.... :)

Now, what wine is that you're drinking?

Simply put...stunning!!!

IslandNymph .. You know how to end the Week in Style .. ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1168471&d=1359765346

And start the weekend off to a Running Start .. Very well Shot !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

attachment.php

Very beautiful!
Can I help you finish that bottle of wine....or open a second?;)

I'm sorry to hear your week ended on a crummy note, but...oh, to be a wine glass in your hand!

I hope you have a fantabulous weekend to make up for yesterday. :D

Back