51 yr old, Looking for your thoughts

What you think about me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, absolutely wonderful.

I'd love to be your young neighbour boy who helpes you out in the garden and who is secretly so in love with you.

How did it take me so long to find this thread. You are beyond gorgeous and your pics are amazing. There's always been no bigger turn on than sexy older women for me. Thanks for the sexy enjoyment. I hope I look as stunning as you at 51. :heart:

Last edited:
How did it take me so long to find this thread. You are beyond gorgeous and your pics are amazing. There's always benn no bigger turn on than sexy older women for me. Thanks for the sexy enjoyment. I hope I look as stunning as you at 51. :heart:

So kind of you to say, I am glad that you are enjoying me.

You are absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't decide between hot or sexy ... so I just went with sexy. I think both terms absolutely apply to you. Congrats on maintaining your great looks and body into your 50's! :devil:

thank you, very kind, hope you get dirtier
Just ran across your poll. I'm in your age range and think you're very sexy and hot.. Just saw the first three pics..That view of you bent over had me wanting to do all sorts of things involving use of my hands, tongue, etc... Hmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back