Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Apparently that part was true to the comics in introducing Negan. We will see if it continues to play out the same!

I seriously hope that sullen little turd looks at the flowers soon though.

Yeah, I've just caught up with all the comic issues so far. I found it interesting what they changed. I'm curious how they will do Negan when every other word he says is 'fuck.' They bleeped Carol saying fuck in episode 8, so maybe they're testing the bleeping waters. :)
 
Thank you everyone for your well wishes. The little one is coming along nicely and it seems pretty definite that the big move to rehab will be happening next week.

There'll be a few tears shed, i daresay. After seven months here, this town was really beginning to feel like home. :)
 
Thank you everyone for your well wishes. The little one is coming along nicely and it seems pretty definite that the big move to rehab will be happening next week.

There'll be a few tears shed, i daresay. After seven months here, this town was really beginning to feel like home. :)

 
Thank you everyone for your well wishes. The little one is coming along nicely and it seems pretty definite that the big move to rehab will be happening next week.

There'll be a few tears shed, i daresay. After seven months here, this town was really beginning to feel like home. :)

That is great news!! :rose:
 
Currently on hour two of a 24-hour Facebook timeout. The struggle is real.

Oh, and fuck Facebook and their inconsistent enforcement of their so-called community standards.
 
Oh yeah!!

sch_koolaid.gif
 
Sitting with my sister at Wet N Wild (water slide theme park) admiring a group of delightfully built men when suddenly we realise we're probably both old enough to actually be their mothers.

I guess that officially makes us dirty old perves. :eek:

I can remember going there with my brother when I was still a teen and waiting for the girls to lose their tops on the big water slide. I was a dirty perv long before I got old.
 
Just popping in to say hello. :)

My little bird is doing really well. She's made a spectacular recovery, considering, and we're expecting to be discharged within the month. We took a short walk outside today, it was the first time she'd been off of hospital property in eight months.

Her wounds are almost all closed, her hair is patchy but growing back, she is nearly weaned off of the narcotics that helped her survive the pain for so long, and she is back to striking up conversations with the most random of strangers (no idea where she gets that.).

This past year has brought more loss and grief than i could have imagined... not only my little one's accident, but also losing touch with cherished friends and dear family members for reasons that i struggle to understand. It has been painful for all of us (my older daughter has been with us as well), but it has made us exceedingly thankful for every single message of encouragement and every person who took the time to let us know that they were thinking about us. A hospital is a lonely place to have to live, it grinds your spirit down to dust. I hope that none of you ever has to make that discovery for yourself.

Thank you for being a safe place for me to vent, and to share. This has always been one of the few places that I could. You guys are the cat's pajamas! ;):rose::kiss:
 
Back
Top