Kinda new & need help...

Very nice

What kind of office work do you do? I should hire you, I had an employee retire. Can you follow my dress code?....
 
Such a hot set of pics. And a HUGE turn-on that you're taking these at work! Wish I worked in your office...
 
Here's to more boredom then....because that "boredom" is very enticing !! :D
 
Keep the photos coming

Would love to see how bored you get, hopefully you'll have some time to take some more photos. Are you sure you don't want a job?
 
hmmm....

Sooooo bored today...phones are down...boooo

http://imgfap.org/share-A697_5127C72C.html

"Shit" I thought, as the message came up on my email that there was a problem with the phones at the main office. "Another day shot to hell..."

As I walked through the front door of the building, I was met with the usual chorus of "the phones are down..." from all the buzzing bees. I just smiled my usual smile, and set out for the network room.

I had just barely hit the reset button on the system when Mandy walked in to the room. "How much longer is it going to be?" she asked. "Not long..." I answered, without taking my eyes off the now-rebooting system.

"Oh... that's, um, too bad..." The way she said it made me look up. I felt my cock twitch as I looked her over. She had unbuttoned an extra button on her shirt, and her gorgeous rack was just barely contained by the silk of her shirt. I had to force myself to look up to her face, where her lips were freshly painted red and she was biting her finger in a very suggestive way. "I had hoped you would be here a little while longer..."

I heard the door to the room close behind her.

:D
 
helluva phenomenal thread this that more than deserves a wee bump thanks for sharing mandy
 
I'm not sure it works, you should keep testing it to make sure.

And what about getting you one in a Caps sweater? Even if it is the Caps.
 
Back
Top