Brother's slet (pm interest)

Brad stood there silently for a second waiting to see if Jen would say anything. When she didn't, he swatted her again, and to make sure she completed it without starting over, as soon as Jen said four, he swatted her on the other ass cheek, not giving her a chance to speak.
 
She counted both hits and still cowered slightly after reaching 5. Her brother had said he would hit her five times, but she even didn't understand why he had to hit her that much. Or why he had this place. But she stayed quiet waiting for what would come next, while she felt the places he hit her.

Her pussy was wet, but that had nothing to do with the hits but with their earlier fun. People didn't get aroused from being hit... although her brother seemed to like hitting her.
 
Brad stood there for a while, letting Jen relax before sitting back down in the chair in front of her.

Let's talk, Jen. Ever since you've moved here, you've been flirting with me, wanting to fuck you. You know Mom and Dad would never approve of us being incestuous siblings. But if that's what you want, you now know what comes with being my slut. Do you still want this?
 
Jennifer bit her lip as he spoke of her wanting him to fuck her, and of course he was very right. She had a thing for her big brother and that hadn't changed after what had happened in her room. But this room was a very different story.

"Yes... I want you to fuck me more often... but... why this?" She asked him, not understanding how people could love pain and not understanding how her brother could enjoy hurting her.
 
Brad looked at her and said, "Why, you ask? Because of the power exchange. While this was out of the ordinary, under normal circumstance we would have agreed to what I would do to you, but I like it when a woman surrenders herself to me. It gives me a thrill to be given control over her body and dictate the pain and pleasure that it receives."

"I've been doing this long enough that a vanilla relationship doesn't do anything for me anymore. You kept flirting with me and getting me turned on after my ex broke up with me that I snapped. I felt I needed to show you what you were asking because I can't do vanilla relationships. If you want this, you're going to have to enjoy pain and submit to me."
 
"Vanilla?" Jennifer asked, not completely sure what he meant. Of course she read naughty stories and watched naughty things at times but bdsm was not her genre or interest. And even if she did, vanilla was not the easiest word to pick up.

She looked at her brother. "I don't like pain... I don't see how it could be arousing..." She said to him. "But I don't think I will change my behavior." She then said with a smirk, quite sure she could get him to fuck her again without needing the flogger or whips. She was highly aroused by the idea of fucking her brother and was sure that was mutual.
 
Brad look at Jen again and said, "Vanilla as in regular sex without the kinks." After hearing her finish her thought, he shook his head and said, "Well you're either going to learn to like pain or change your behavior. And I can tell you if you don't start changing your behavior, I'm gonna start punishing you for it."

Brad then put the blindfold on her and then went and grabbed his fucking machine. Raising the height of the stand to meet Jen's pussy, Brad lubed it up before putting it into Jen's pussy and starting it at the lowest setting. He then smacked her ass and said, "You want something to fuck you. This will suffice for now. You haven't shown yourself to be deserving of my cock."
 
Jennifer's pussy was very soaked and open for the thick toy on the machine but with its size the lube was still needed. "Oh god... Oh god... Oh god... Brad... Brad... Bradddd!" Jen moaned as the machine started to work, the blindfold and restraints making things very intense.

"I am... going to cum...." she nearly screamed and a moment later came hard. The machine of course didn't stop and just kept fucking her, making her louder with each thrust and it was a good thing this room was soundproof.
 
Brad just sat there and watch as Jen came. As she was continuing to be fucked by the machine, Brad took the crop and smacked Jen's ass again.
 
Jennifer's body felt conflicted between staying away from the crop and to keep her sensitive lips away from the machine. So in the end she tortured herself quite a bit: every time he hit her, her lips went further over the fuck machine and when the machine got too bad she pulled back, offering her ass very nicely to her brother.

It didn't take long before she came for the third time on the machine and her ass was burning to the point she feared about her ability to sit. "Please Brad... stop... I will do anything you want." She promised him
 
Brad looked at Jen and decided she had enough for her first day. He turned off the machine, grabbed the jar of aloe vera, and rubbed it on her ass while saying, "That's enough for today. You'll do anything I want? You'll need to prove it. When I come back from work tomorrow, you'll be kneeling in front of this door, naked and ready for more. You want me to fuck you with my cock? You need to show me that you are deserving of such."

He removed the restraints, picked Jen up, carried her out of the dungeon, and then left her on the couch before heading back upstairs to his bedroom alone, locking the door as he went in.
 
Jen was soaked as she was freed from her restraints and the machine. She had never been used and abused like this and she could very much feel it. As her brother spoke she only listened and didn't react to it... mostly because she was too busy recovering.

She was sure that she could get her brother happy when he came home from work. Happy enough that he wouldn't need his 'toys'. But that was for the next day. Now she just went to her room and quicker than ever before she fell asleep. Even asleep she felt her pussy burning.
 
Back
Top