A new Daddy... (Ryanmo97 x Mairu)

Sasha tilted her head and her nose scrunched and she shook her head. "Uh sorry, but it sounds like im a old lady in the victorian age. Sorry." Sasha did not like that name. She sort of wished for a flowery name, like Lily or Rose.
 
"Really?" said Ryan as he set her down on the changing table, "Hmm..." he thought for a second, as he took her diaper off of her, "Well... What do you think of Lilly?" Ryan then started to clean her up.
 
Sasha nodded when Daddy asked really. He then set her on the changing table and asked about the name Lily. Sasha nodded her gead fiercely. "I always wanted a flowery name." She seriously had, she smiled then, watching as he cleaned her up.
 
Ryan smiled as he finished cleaning her up, "Then from now on your name will be Lilly... Daddy's little flower..." He smiled and kissed her on the lips. "You know... Before, I dress you, I think I should give you a bath..." Ryan picked up Lilly and carried her into the bathroom. There was large tub that was three feet off the floor. He set her in the tub and started to fill it with water.
 
Lily smiled at hearing her new name. "Alright Daddy." She then let him pick her up and carry her to the bath, setting her in and starting to fill the tub with water. "Are you going to get in with me?" Lily asked out of curiosity wondering if he was going to was her while sitting beside the tub, or if he was goung to wash her while in the tub as well.
 
Ryan shook his head when she asked if he was going to get in the tub with her, "Nope." Once the water was up to Lilly's legs he turned the water off. He got some soap and soaped up a wash cloth. Then he started to wash Lilly paying close attention to her breasts and pussy.
 
Lily was a little sad when he said he wasn't going to get in the tub with her, but quickly shook that thought off. She watched as he washed her and it felt nice so she relaxed, letting him bathe her however he wanted.
 
Ryan washed Lilly all over then rinsed her off. Ryan then grabbed the spray nozzle and got her hair wet. Then he got some shampoo and started to wash her hair, "Have you ever thought about dyeing your hair red, Lilly?"
 
Lilly shook her head at her Daddy's question. "No, never. Why? Do you like red hair?"
 
Ryan smiled as he continued to wash Lilly's hair. "I love red hair. I think you would make a beautiful red head."
 
"Oh, I see. Well you could dye it red if you want. I don't mind." Sasha really didn't. It didn't matter if her hair was pink, to her it was just hair color and wasn't a big bother. Now cutting her hair was a different story. She would claw someone if they tried cutting her hair.
 
Ryan smiled as he rinsed Lilly's hair, "Great... I'll go get a box of hair dye later. With it as long as it is. I might need two boxes..." he said with a laugh, "Don't worry. I would never cut your hair... Maybe a trim every now and then but it's the perfect length."
 
Lilly smiled as her Dadddy talked. "Will I see the rest of the house today?" Lilly wanted to explore her surroundings and hoped her Daddy let her.
 
Ryan smiled when Lilly asked to see the rest of the house. "Sure, I can show you the rest of the house today." Ryan took Lilly out of the tub. He stood her up on the bathmat, grabbed a towel and started to dry her.
 
Lilly was excited as Daddy said he would show her the rest of the house. Finally a chance to explore more of her surroundings. He then took her out of the tub and started dry her off with a towel. She sighed softly. She liked how the towel felt and closed her eyes, relaxing.
 
Ryan finished drying Lilly then he took out a hair dryer and started to dry her hair. Once it was dry he carried her back into the nursery and put a fresh diaper on her. Ryan then walked over to the closet and started to look at the clothes he had for her, "What would you like to wear, Lilly?" He asked, "A dress or pants?"
 
Oh boy did it feel nice to be cared for by someone else for a change. Lilly felt so relaxed, she had forgotten that this guy had kidnapped her and actually didn't care. She was in ecstasy, she smiled as he continued to dry her and then dried her hair and she sighed happily. This was like a wonderful dream. Even though it had started like a nightmare. He finished drying hwr hair and took her to the nursery and put a fresh diaper on her. Then he asked about clothes and Lilly thought about it for a second and decided on pants. "Pants, please." She just wasn't used to dresses yet. She had always wore professional pants and even though those were actually uncomfortable she thought this pants would probably be more comfortable and it would be more like what she was used to, and being comfortable would be a bonus.
 
Ryan nodded. He got out a pair of loose fitting jeans, a pink top with Elsa and Anna from Frozen on it white socks and a pair of black Mary Jane flats. He got her dressed and started to braid her hair.
 
Lilly watched as Daddy got out her clothes and she smiled. She let him put the clothes on her. She had actually wanted to see frozen, but most people thought it was a child movie and Lilly hadn't wanted to appear childish at the time.
 
Once she was dressed, he picked her up and carried her out of the nursery. They walked into his bedroom and then out the door. He set her down and then hand in hand they walked down a hallway and down some stairs to the living room. Then, he picked her back up and carried her to the kitchen and out the back door to the backyard there was a large play area and a large inground swimming pool, With a large fence around it, "I thought you would like some fresh air."
 
When he was done dressing her Daddy picked up Lilly and took her out of the nursery and to his room and out another door. He then set her down and they walked down a long hallway and some stairs and Lilly looked around as they did. When they got to the end of the stairs Lilly saw a living room and Daddy picked her up again tsking her through a kitchen and then out a door to a big backyard. There was a play area and a swimming pool. "Yes, thank you Daddy."
 
Ryan smiled as he set her down on the ground. "Now, you go play, Sweet pea... Daddy has some work to do and you stay away from that pool without Daddy around."
 
"Alright Daddy." Lilly walked over to the play area, exploring it. She then sat down looking at the pool. She sighed. One negative thing, no pool without Daddy. She was actually kind of aggrivated. She was actually a big girl, even though she was playing as a little girl, and she really wanted to swim. She actually thought about going against what Daddy said, but knew she would probably be punished if she did.
 
Ryan went in the house to do some work. He came out a bit later to check on Lilly and to make sure that Lilly didn't go in the pool. If she disobeyed him she was going to get her a good spanking.
 
Lilly had really wanted to go near the pool, but didn't, resigning to be on the edge of the play area. Sometimes she would start to pace wanting to go over near the pool, but reminding herself she would disappoint Daddy and get a punishment so she didn't go near the pool. Even though it was really hard.
 
Back
Top