Loving Submission

His wife almost purred as he entered her again. She found herself pushing her hands against the mattress, getting leverage, so that she could push herself back against him.

His body smacking into her ass, brought new sensations to each of the pink handmarks. Her hard nipples ground against the sheets. She cried out with out complete abandon. Her voice echoed down the cavernous hallway.

In that moment she had no inhibitions left. No thoughts, no emotions, just sensation, she wouldn't have been able to describe that moment to anyone else. She felt completely surrendered to him and his touch.
 
It was... Almost magical. The convulsions of Ava's cunt around his cock was unlike anything her had felt before. Even his dead wife never felt like Ava did at this very moment.

Not that he would tell her anytime soon.

He watched as his pale cock slid between her cherry red ass cheeks and surrounded by the bright pink of her lips. He spread her ass cheeks wide for a better view and pressed against her starry bud with his thumb tip.

He withdrew his thumb and coated it with her juices and pressed it slowly inside her back door. The feel of his thumb on his cock through the fleshy barrier between anus and pussy threw him over the edge unexpectedly. With a muffled roar he slammed home one last time and began pumping her full of his cum.
 
Ava was surprised when she felt his thumb against her most intimate opening. And then he pushed it inside of her. She cried out softly, but it wasn't in pain, or asking him to stop. It was a delicious mix of surprise, pain and pleasure.

And then he found his pleasure. She loved the feeling of pleasing him, of taking his pleasure inside of her.

It made her feel desirable and desired, even adored to hear his roar of pleasure.
 
Theodore Charles lowered himself pinning Ava beneath him. His cock shriveled over a few moments and made a wet sound as it plopped out of her pussy.

"Fantastic, " he whispered into her ear as he caught his breath.

After a couple moments he rolled off her and inspected her ass and pussy for damage and saw none that would not heal in a day or two. "Your ass will be tender for a day or two," he commented as he rubbed it.

He sat up and said, "We should finish lunch."
 
Ava was almost melted against the bed. His fingers felt like heaven as he inspected her backside.

"I can't eat just yet. Would it be alright if I just rested for a little while? Would you stay close?" Her voice was soft and sweet, as she snuggled in against the bed, tugging the coverlet over her skin.

Ava felt fuzzy around the edges, still lost to everything and everyone but her husband. All thoughts of the visits from the morning were gone.
 
Theodore Charles grunted as he rolled out of bed. He took the tray of food and put it next to the chair he had been sitting in the previous day. He returned to the bed and snatched up Ava and the blanket she was resting on.

He carried her over to the chair, and as he sat, Theodore Charles placed her on the floor between his legs. As he settled back he pressed her head against his thigh then settled the blanket over her and his legs. "This is my preferred resting position wife."

He reached down under the blanket and caressed her face stating, "Most evenings will be spent like this if I am not away at battle."
 
Ava loved the feel of Theodore Charles gathering her up in his arms. She snuggled between his legs, resting her face on his thigh after he guided her there. She closed her eyes, nestling in.

"I hope the war ends quickly and you will not have to go to battle. I know we have a month, but I ... I want more time with you."

She basked in the warmth of his touch and the fire.

Their intimacy was disturbed by a knock at the door.

"Sir, a wedding gift has arrived from the lady's uncle. They await you down in the courtyard." Her voice was timid through the heavy wooden door. The staff had seen and heard the master of the house having his way with his new young wife. The maid dreaded but also hoped that she might get a little more of a show.
 
Theodore Charles looked at the maid and nodded. She was pretty that was true enough. Blonde hair and blue eyed she stood nearly five foot five inches tall and was curvy as the foot hills leading to the alps. He wondered idly what it would feel like to have her suck his balls as Ava rode his cock.

"Very well," he said, "We will be out momentarily."

He lowered the blanket off his lap allowing the maid a quick glimpse of his manhood and Ava's nakedness. He watched as the blushed rose on her face and gave her a little smirk as he helped Ava up off the floor.

He looked at the maid, "Help the lady with dressing, but not overly much. I want her to be easily undressed after we see the gift."
 
The maid found a blue dress the color of Ava's eyes in her trunk. She began to get out undergarments to go with it, but Ava shook her head.

"Just the gown, please." Ava slid into the dress and the maid laced her into her dress. Ava kept her hair down, but just brushed it to smooth it out. She put on her slippers and then raced down the stairs to see what her uncle had sent.

A servant was holding the reins to a pair of beautiful pair of sorrel colored horses. The stallions were magnificent.

"They are beautiful...." Ava reached to touch the withers of the horse close to her, but the horse reared in a panic.

"They are good horses, but they haven't been ridden much, my Lady." The servant said doing his best to calm the horses.
 
Theodore Charles watched as the maid helped Ava dress. Her eyes despite efforts otherwise drifted from Ava's red ass to him and back again.

The image of the buxom blonde rubbing Ava's ass delicately flitted through his mind for a moment. It was quickly replaced with the image of Ava riding his cock while the blonde lapped at Ava's pussy and his balls.

He cast the image aside and dressed. They headed down to the court yard where two horses greeted them. He watched as Ava petted one and it reared up at her touch. "Obviously not trained."

He walked around them and said, "That is okay, we will train them. We have some time before we leave."
 
Ava looked over at Theodore Charles with obvious delight.

"I love horses and I love to ride. My uncle used to scold my father for letting me ride with my brothers like a harridan through the woods." She absently rubbed her backside as she spoke.

"I will stable them for you, Sir." The servant offered with a smile. "According to these pretty maids, I was interrupting quite a honeymoon." He offered with a chuckle.
 
Theodore Charles snorted, "She needed the break anyway."

He turned toward the door and took a step then looked back. "Come wife, your break is up."

He opened the door and allowed her to go in first and he followed behind her, "Tell me wife, did you find it exciting to be with out small clothes in front of another person?"
 
Ava thought of Theodore Charles's question as she made her way back up the stairs.

"I think so," she murmurred. "I suppose it made me feel...excited."

As they made their way into the bedroom, Ava stopped in the doorway to remove her clothing. She smiled at her husband.

"I am doing my best to follow your directions. I know I am not to wear my clothes in our bedchamber." She unlaced her dress and pushed it to the floor.
 
Theodore Charles watched as his wife stripped obediently and explained the why. He nodded approvingly, "Good."

He took his tunic off and draped it over the end of the bed and turned around. He headed to the chair and sat, spreading his legs wide enough for Ava to sit between them. As she settled into place he raised the blanket over her and his legs.

As the blanket settled into place, he reached down and caressed her through it. "Tell me wife, what sort of sexual fantasies have you had?"
 
Ava snuggled in tight against his chest.

"I am not sure... I have heard things...wondered things...but I don't really know much about what happens between men and women in bed. I know that I like it when you tug my hair and when you smack my backside. I know it makes me feel beautiful and desirable when you spend inside of me. And it makes me feel proud and lovely when our love is so noisy that the maids are listening."

Her cheeks were flushed.

Ava pressed her lips to his scar again.

"That little blonde maid seems to not be able to keep her eyes off of you." Ava whispered.
 
The image of the blonde and Ava flashed through his mind again, "Yes, and I believe she either liked your ass, or what I did to it earlier."

He lifted the cover and dropped it on the floor, and looked down at her. "Do you think she is pretty?" He asked. "Have you ever known a woman?"
 
Ava giggled when he talked of the maid liking her ass.

"I haven't ever been with a woman...not really. Just a kiss once on a dare..." Ava bit her lip as the idea of two women together was not just wicked in her mind but arousing. She could feel her body responding to the idea.

She turned a little between his legs to show him her backside.

"Do you think this is what she liked husband?"
 
He looked down at her ass, which was perfectly formed. The red that was there earlier was fading to pink, and the pinks were nearly faded back to her natural skin color.

Reaching down he ran a finger along her slit and up her ass. He twirled it around her anus a moment and pressed slightly. "You should go ask her."
 
Ava stammered for a moment..."Ask her if she likes my backside or if she likes to be spanked?"

Ava sat up a little more.

"I will if you want me to husband. You know I have promised to obey in all things."
 
"Yes, you will won't you wife," Theodore Charles replied. "But no, not yet. We have plenty of time, perchance she will fall into our lap at some point."

He looked down at her and smiled warmly at her. "Who is it that you loved and wanted to marry?"
 
Ava looked up at Theodore Charles a little surprised at his question.

"I wasn't in love. I was just... attracted, maybe a bit smitten with one of my father's men. His name is Thomas. But other than some flirtation, it was nothing. But I never anticipated this match between us. It was quite a surprise." She snuggled in against him.

"I knew my family would choose a husband for me because of my Uncle's connections to those in power. However, I had heard some terrifying things about you. I heard you were a humungous terrifying warrior and that you didn't really want a wife."

Ava laid her head against his collarbone. "I hope I have changed your mind about wanting a wife."
 
He looked down at Ava and patted her almost affectionately. "It will be an adjustment. I had been married for quite some time when my first wife died; and she was..."

He paused a moment thinking of what he was trying to say, then shrugged. "She was well adjusted and accepting of that which I need in sex and a relationship."

He looked down at Ava, "So far you seem almost as accepting."
 
Ava loved the feel of his large hand on her head. It was strange to hear him talk of his former wife. But if he loved one wife, than perhaps that meant that he could love another.

"I will do my best to please you in every way that I can."

Ava arched her back, tipping her face up she kissed his throat.

"I want to do my wifely duty for you in every way. Perhaps soon I will be with child."
 
Theodore Charles looked down at his wife a moment thoughtfully then said, "Be careful of that. Bearing children is dangerous work."

The constant contact was beginning to work its magic on Theodore Charles and he felt his cock stirring slightly. He leaned back into the wing back chair and let the feeling, the heat, of Ava's presence soak into him.

He did not bother covering either of their nakedness as the maids bustled in and out of the room, taking the remnants of lynch away and refilling her carafe of wine and his jug of beer.
 
Ava watched the maids as they did their work. She wanted to see if any of them were watching her, or looking at her husband.

She wanted to see if they were attracted to her husband, or eyeing her.

Ava found herself smiling as she caught them looking.
 
Back
Top