Red Haven

IC: Kieran

He put his phone down on the arm of the sofa and padded over to her. Kieran crossed his arms with resolve. "I'm not going anywhere this time, Lana."

"Uuuuuuh huuuuuuuh..." Came her skeptical reply. He saw her glance towards where his luggage stood by the end of the sofa, and the wheels start turning in that beautiful head of hers. If she figured out what he was trying to do, she'd likely throw him out again but this time never speak to him again as well.

Kieran couldn't handle that. Not when somebody was threatening her.

"Suit yourself.." She continued turning away from him giving him a swaying sight of her tight sexy ass as she padded over towards her bathroom, "But don't get in my way when I bring my meal home and keep you awake all night!" Before going inside she cast him the sight of that sexy perky smile she wore when she was considering acting out on her lusts.

"Oh don't worry I'm a heavy sleeper," Inwardly he winced. She knew too damn well that was a big fat lie.

She left the door open. Through it Kieran could see the refelction in the marble tiles as she climbed into the shower. At a word she turned on the water. He could stand there like a pervert and watch the reflection of her shower forever or he could go about getting dressed.

He pulled on some pants and a button-down shirt leaving a few of the buttons undone from his collar to the top of his chest. He was putting on his shoes when he heard her say from the bathroom, "I don't suppose you're going to tell me why you're camping in my penthouse when there is a perfectly matched one not far from here with your name on the door?"

"I think you've already figured out why," He called out tying his shoe laces of one loafer, "And I don't think we need to discuss it any further."

She came back out from the bathroom wet hair bundled up by a towel and nothing else but some fruity smelling skin-lotion...peaches? She handed him the bottle confirming that it was indeed peach scented skin lotion. "Do my back?"

He was expecting fireworks after that not peach-scented lotion. He took the bottle and nodded towards the sofa he had just spent the previous night upon. "Sit down on the couch."

When she did he poured a healthy dollop of the lotion onto his hands, and began spreading over her back and shoulder blades. "Do you remember that Halloween night back in '28 or '29. The one where we played trick or treat until the next morning."

His hands lowered fingers spread smoothing the lotion over her back and sides. His thumb following the line of her spine down. "...Up against that wall over there was where you gave me the greatest treat you could offer..."

His hands descended down to her lower back spreading more of the lotions over the area above the slope of her perfect tight little buttocks and dipping across where the crease of her ass began.

That Halloween night had been the last time he'd truly been happy. "I find myself thinking a lot about that night lately."
 
Lana Ver'idian

Painted toes curl into plush white carpet as her head lilt to one side and a soft pleasurable sigh escaped her lips. Forgotten was the argument of why he could not stay here, why he shouldn't be in the same rooms with her day and night. Forgotten were anything and everything else, save the sensations of his capable hands pacing trail down her sensitive body. Her knees would slip open a bit further as toes made little crop circles below. The tickle robbed her of breath, of thought. The focus drawn from their discussion and woes, to the pleasures that could be.

"Halloween?" A faint murmur of word as she smiled, eyes lazily closing as back would arch from him and ass poke out. "I .. recall." She nodded, again a bare movement and little effort given. Her mind on the night in question and all that they had done, and given one another. Her body warmed with those bitter sweet, sensual memories. Yes, he had given her a gift or two and she had given all and held nothing back. Her aura shifted and spread from her in a soft light, wakes reaching into nothing as it blossomed about her.

Her thoughts on those thick, strong finger tips delving into skin and tissue, printing her. "Mmmhmmmm..." Came next, but to what question? A chuckle uttered with vivid imagery of them against said wall. And all she can think, all she can feel and hope, is that his fingers would venture down further in this weak moment and slip within her craven bod. So vivid were those memories and the touch of him, there and so very .. close! Satan's Balls! She could feel him thrusting within her, yet it were past, not presently so.

"Okay then.." She jerked out of her reverie and nearly lept from the couch and away from those hands. Lapping dry lips, her hands moved up and into her wet tangle of hair, to which she flipped forward as she bent over at the waist to unwrap. "Is it that time of year already?" asked stupidly to cover her turmoil, to staunch the growing heat reaching out towards him. "Come to think of it, why do we celebrate such silly things? There are no human children on this half of the river, and it is not likely they would ever come to our doorsteps for treats nor tricks.."

She was babbling.

Fuck.

With a snap of towel, she wrapped it about her nudity, flipping her hair back and uprighting once more.

Yes she knew why he was there. Damn him... Damn her too.

She would do no less for him if he were in danger, and had. So why should she behave so when he returns the favor?! Hard to convince the damned beast she cared naught for him, if she were so hostile when he was about.. He knew she cared, she knew that he was aware of her torment too... or was he? Yet they played this stupid little games year after year, and the why of this dance could not be revealed to him any more than she could keep him where she wanted him to be.

"Was it '28?" She acted as if she had forgotten, "So many years since then, so many faces and holidays.." She couldn't ever look at him when she lied to him, and was glad when she started to speak that she had turned to present him with her towel clad backside. Corners pulled tight, patting at her hair in an attempt to wring out the water. "Well, those were the good ole days, weren't they?"

"The work day is done, and the doors below will open with an hour or so. I really should ready for tonight." She paused to eye her small kitchen, "Are you hungry, Kieran?" Whispered as feline eyes turned him way, a heated gaze trying to penetrate him, his expression, his mind. She would really love to know what he was thinking, feeling and needing. He was bundled up so tight, too tight of late, to be healthy. He was the playboy of repute, but he was playing a part.. If she were to be a betting woman.
 
IC: Deagan Moondancer

"I want it shut down," Deagan growled into his phone while climbing down from his Jeep and onto the forest floor.

He didn't much like Ruiz and Satsuki Benes. The couple had come from Monaco in France and started working for his pack producing the designer drug, Moonshine. So named because it biochemically mimicked the changes that happened to all shifters when in the light of the full moon naturally. It forced the body to change to what many in his pack and the others around the world thought of as their true selves, but there was an almost even chance of it really fucking you up inside everytime you used it. It was said to raise the chance of cancer, brain damage, internal hemorrhaging from organs forced to shift around and gaining and losing about forty to eighty extra pounds of mass during the change and change back, and also it could play real and permanent havoc on someone's hormones-make you in a permanent roidrage or suicidally depressed or bi-polar-it just wasn't fucking worth it in his opinion. But a lot of his people thought anything was worth the chance to be their true selves running through the woods howling as their packmates chased down a deer, feeling the primal satisfaction as their jaws clamp around the stag's neck and cut off its air supply.

Deagan knew how tempting it was to stay that way and never go back to where life was complicated, but it was, and there wasn't any escaping that except once a month when the moon was full and the change happened naturally as god intended.

So knowing those two Frenchies had come to town to set up a Moonshine operation with or without him Deagan had forced them to operate under his strict control, limiting their production only for dayhunts and the wolf-fights not for the street. He'd already beaten the shit out of Ruiz for trying to go around his back to set up a lab to produce Moonshine to sell on the streets to the cubs in his pack-hell no. And here he had done it again-the mother fucker hadn't even learned the lesson of that beating before setting up another shop on Littleneck that got raided by the cops.

"No," He blared into the phone, "You went behind my back again, and got busted by the cops, and to make it all even worse. I had to find out about it from that fucking vampire that thinks he runs this city."

He shook his head and glared at Ruiz on the other end trying to weasel out of what was coming to him. "You brought in the cops and now the covenant down on me. That's heat I don't need."

Ruiz was getting a bit more desperate, good, maybe he had learned from the beating Deagan had given him. "Take you and your batshit wife out of my town by the end of the day. If you're still here by tomorrow you'll regret it permanently...understand?" Angrily he ended the call and shoved it back into his jacket pocket.

Deagan looked around the woods. Just to the south of the city of Haven was a wildlife preserve. Mostly marshlands, but fifteen percent of which was forested. During the full moon it was used by his pack and the other shifter clans in the city for wild hunts. This was where he had met Sarah. This was where he and Sarah...well it had been a magical night under the full moon.

This was their secret place. He began heading deeper into the woods. "Sarah?"
 
Sarah Mitchel

The high pitch bells in her ear just would not fucking cease, it just kept going.. like the pain in her heart. She felt hollow, crippled and so very lost. People milled inside and out, media tried to get comments, police wanted questions answered NOW.. and someone just ripped a hole so deep inside her, it went from hot to so icy cold.

Brutes followed her every where, checking the bathroom before she could even get a tissue to blow her nose. Before she could pee or wash her face, and she had yet to sleep. She couldn't go to school, not that she wanted to today. Lips moved, eyes held pity as they stared at her, or tried not to.

Papa was so damned angry, the doctor worried for his health, and yet Papa didn't care much what anyone said, his bellowing said so. Microphones had been shoved in her face before big brute one shoved the poor man away. She couldn't get to her car, and she couldn't get the buzzing to stop. Couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't even feel. Everything felt numb, at a distance too great to bother paying much mind to.

Tara.. So vibrant, so wicked and witty and wild. A lot of W words were her sister, was said though that they'd never see Tara again.. casket had to remain closed.. "it's whats best, Sir .." So she heard someone utter to her Father. She had at first laughed, denied their cruel joke as sick and screwed up.. But they weren't joking, as no one was laughing. No.. those fucking eyes and their damned pity, stared hard at her. Arms tried to hug, to hold her, yet she felt as if she might vomit.

Did they expect her to know who or why? Did they feel she aught to know something was wrong or bad had happened to her sister?! Sure, they were inseparable growing up, often still shared the same bed at night... but how could she possibly know WHO did this? And if she did know, WHY did they think she'd withhold that information!? They wouldn't even tell her what was done...

They wanted to know where she was, who she was with. Did she have an alibi to confirm her where-abouts? DNA was useless.. someone had said, they were identical twins. Finger prints could be done... Did they believe, truly believe she could have ever hurt her sister? When one was hurt, they both were hurting. One was sick, the other was as well. Both were so much alike in both face and personalities.. So every one believed. They were also both very, very talented at revealing only what she wished them to see.

She felt sick, her head was pounding as hard as her heart and the pain was growing to a place where sinking instead of swimming felt better, seemed better.... Her breathing labored as another sob shook her, made her hiccup and nose run. Her face felt fat, puffy and eyes were like sand paper. How could she possibly cry any more? She felt like a husk, dry and empty. They mentioned werewolves and vampires, gang signs and hang out. Drugs.. Asked for permission to do a rape kit..

She had forgotten the note, but she needed to see Deagan.

She made excuses, she had to get out of there. Had to get away from those cruel pitiful eyes and the pain. She weren't to leave, she couldn't drive anywhere if she wanted to with the media camp out.. but she had Lady and the backwoods. The struggle to get Lady saddled felt like it was taking ten lifetimes, nothing was working right..Twice again she felt like giving up, sitting down and letting that terrible pain take her. Cold fingers fumbled and struggled to tighten the straps and harness. Blurred eyes hindered coordination, hoarse, dry throat and the need to escape made her swear hotly, repeatedly.

She wanted to cry, but had no tears. Wanted to rage, but couldn't.. Wouldn't. A lady did not rage and rail and shout, nor did they scream and curse... So her father told her. And when she finally got Lady ready, she walked as far as she needed before mounting and riding off to meet him. Lady shied away from the clearing, always did, but it didn't stop Sarah from tethering her horse to an old oak branch, from near falling from the saddle and stirrup. She got down, hobbled and froze. She was alone still, but she knew.. some how, she just knew, he'd be here soon.

She found an old den and bent over to move inside, out of sight and just inside the shaded blackness. She felt no fear here, the scent of clean rich soil and summer breeze it felt more like home than that monstrosity of a mansion. It was there that she curled into a ball, wrapping arms about her bent knees and tucking her head down. She'd wait.

"Sarah?"

Large doe brown eyes lift, paler than normal, she wiped her nose on the sleeve of her shirt, listening. "Deagan?" Came out broken, sobbed as she scrambled to hand and knees. "Deagan?!" She cried a little louder, giving in to sobs when he finally came into sight. Arms up, she waited for him to engulf her, lend her strength she badly needed.
 
IC: Kieran

"Halloween?" A faint murmur of word as she smiled, eyes lazily closing as back would arch from him and ass poke out. "I .. recall." She nodded, again a bare movement and little effort given.

His hands descended down to her lower back spreading more of the lotions over the area above the slope of her perfect tight little buttocks and dipping across where the crease of her ass began.

That Halloween night had been the last time he'd truly been happy. "I find myself thinking a lot about that night lately."

He remembered the feel of this skin underneath his fingertips before. Still soft, still so smooth and flawless like porcelain.

"Mmmhmmmm..."

He remembered that moan of hers luxuriating in the pleasure his hands delivered onto her body. Lana was always a such a glutton for it, and Kieran had loved feeding her sensations to revel in. He was so old, too old to find such joy in such things as pleasure. He had moments, but they were tinged with the millennia of bittersweet experience. But when he was with her....everything was new again. He could feel the purity of unabashed joy again in the wanton way she felt joy in feeling sheer pleasure.

His hands roamed lower over the curve her ass and then back up to her shoulder, his thumbs following the line of her spine.

He remembered happier days. The night he had pinned her against that wall while thrusting into her tight heat. The way the smooth skin of the inside of her legs felt as she used them to wrap around his hips and urge him to fuck into her faster, harder. The sound of whispered stories of past adventures traded between orgasms.

Lana and he were more alike than either was comfortable admitting. They were both old enough to realize that something as pure as love was for the uncomplicated. Both of them was nothing if not complicated. So the reason they worked was because in many ways like that one they were birds of a feather.

"Lana," He asked fingers dipping to trace the inside of the crease of her buttocks from top to bottom, "All those years ago, why did you shut me ou-"

"Okay then.." She said jumping up and away from his hands. "Is it that time of year already?"

"It's June now," He answered looking at her wondering if she was about to push him away again.

"Come to think of it, why do we celebrate such silly things," She rolled on, "There are no human children on this half of the river, and it is not likely they would ever come to our doorsteps for treats nor tricks.."

With that she pulled the towel from her hair and fitted it tight to hide her nudity. In all the time Kieran had known her Lana had never shown any notion of modesty when naked-in fact if anyone called her an exhibitionist she'd be hard pressed to prove them wrong.

"Lana," He asked hoping he'd hear her answer forthrightly. Something must've really bothered her. Something he had reminder her of. What though? Halloween was one of their greatest times when they had been an item. What was it about that fabulous magical night that had set her off to covering herself. Or was it that she remembered suddenly that she no longer desired him as she used to.

"Was it '28?" She acted as if she had forgotten, "So many years since then, so many faces and holidays.."

He raised an eyebrow at her new tactic. "You know it was 28, and I've had just as many faces and holidays too and never forgotten you."

"Well, those were the good ole days, weren't they?" She said turning her back to him and trying to dry her hair with her hands now that she had reappropriated her towel to shield her body from his touch.

"They were," He agreed reaching out with his hands and running fingertips over her shoulder blades to the edge of the towel. "Those days were very good."

"The work day is done, and the doors below will open with an hour or so. I really should ready for tonight." She paused to eye her small kitchen, "Are you hungry, Kieran?" Whispered as feline eyes turned him way, a heated gaze trying to penetrate him, his expression, his mind.

"Hungry..." He said ponderingly looking into those eyes that were trying to peirce through the shields of millennia of lifetimes in erecting within him. If she wanted to dive into his heart she'd drown underneath the flood of tears. "I'm a man dying of hunger before a laid banquet table."

"Let me eat." His hand reached up capturing her chin and he pulled her in close to his. His lips pressed against hers in a rough demanding kiss before pulling away. "I want the good ole days back, Lana."
 
Lana

Had she been a lesser demon, a weaker, younger Lana.. she'd have broken at first touch. ... by the nine!, she plead silently for mercy as fingertips trailed a firey sizzle cross back and nape. Space! She needed space. Was the only thought in her mind, the only thought outside of ravishing him on the very spot he stood, speaking of things best let be bygones.

"Are you hungry, Kieran?" Whispered as feline eyes turned his way, a heated gaze trying to penetrate him, his expression, his mind. Meant to distract from this line of conversation, yet some how...

"Hungry..." He said ponderingly.. "I'm a man dying of hunger before a laid banquet table."

The tone in which he spoke those words, the look upon his face, those eyes.. It had it's rewards as it played havok on her senses, brought memories flooding into her mind. She had to learn to block him, by controlling herself... and yet in the small room and all alone, after so many decades.. His scent made her hot, his words made her moisten and that tone sent shivers coarsing up her spine.

Don't... Please, Don't? Her mind argued, begged him to stop before it were too late. Her body however was defiant of the mind's wants, listening to the wild beat of her heart instead..lips and mind spoke not one word of protest. She wanted him, had always wanted him.. would forever, want him. They knew it.. or perhaps Kieran didn't realize? She was apt at blocking him... or were, once. Perhaps she had learned to do it too well?

"Let me eat." His hand reached up capturing her chin and he pulled her in close to his. His lips pressed against hers in a rough demanding kiss before pulling away. "I want the good ole days back, Lana."

Rattled senses and robbed mind stood mute before him. Her pulse hammering as light eyes went black as night. Arousal created an inferno that were luckily self contained within her burning soul. She made a sound of protest, a growl of desire as lips feathered cross chin and mouth. His flavor, heady, his scent and hers mixing, made her clench in slick places. A kaleidoscope of colors burst around her as she turned, fingers curling into his ironed shirt front and pulled herself more fully against him. ....Mine!

Their breath mingled, tongue snaking across his lips as she sampled him once more. Her towel pooled in a half moon about her painted toes, a smile teasing at the corners of her full mouth. She longed for something witty to say, a come back that would shut him down instantly and keep him the silent brooder she adored.. But she couldn't form the lies on her tongue any more, couldn't force out the bullshit Hades forced her to do on a day to day basis.

She bit at his lower lip, thrusting her tongue in to meet his as she clung to his strength. A mewl of pleasure melting into moan answered him without words. She too, missed those days.. those long, sensual, fully spent nights. As abruptly as she attacked him, she let go and moved quickly from his grasp. "I can't do this right now, Kieran.." Needy as hell, and in as much pain as he seemed to be, she had to push him off and move from his reach. Her heart hammered wildly, blood pumping thick and hot but she knew He could be watching her, them.

She paid a steep price for loving him long ago, and still she kept on paying the price. Some would think she was a masochist with staying here, seeing Kieran every day and never able to be with him. "Fuck you Hades, you sick son of a bitch!" Rang loudly through her mind, a snarl of hatred for the Fallen Angel Demon Lord. How she loathed that creature and his sick games.
 
Last edited:
IC: Kieran

"Let me eat." His hand reached up capturing her chin and he pulled her in close to his. His lips pressed against hers in a rough demanding kiss before pulling away. "I want the good ole days back, Lana."

She turned into him so the tent of his pants made by the full erection her proximity was responsible trapped pleasantly against her tummy. It reminded him of being inside her, which only added fuel to the fire behind his desire to have her again. With the slightest of suggestion from his hands the towel she had armored herself in fell to the floor. He felt her press into the kiss and her clever little tongue slide suggestively over his lips.

He remembered better days where a kiss like this were common and the least he could expect from her. He had missed this Lana. The ninety years of cold shoulders and scornful looks had depleted him in a way that he only just realized now that her kiss reminded him of. Without Lana he was less somehow.

She bit his lip when he didn't open his fast enough and then when he did her tongue rushed his to twine and cavort about with it like reunited lovers. His hands found and embraced their old long-lost friends, her buttocks, as he returned her passion in their kiss with his own.

He missed this. He needed this.

Then she pulled away. Removing herself from him but ripping out his heart from his chest and taking it with her as she stepped back from him.

"I can't do this right now, Kieran.."

"No, don't walk away," He said with growing anger. How? How could she do this to him again? "Not this time, Lana."

He came after pulling her naked back right against his clothed one. His hand took hold of her hair at the back of her head in a tight fistful, all the better to pull her in back into another kiss. This time he was the stomping on the gas pedal of their kiss. His tongue rammed its way through her lips to lay claim to her mouth, a foothold for further conquest. His other hand taking a bruising handful of her ass and keeping her pinned hard against the throbbing need for her she had made forming an insistent tent in his pants.

"I won't back down, this time." He said roughly against her lips, "I let you shut us down last time without a fight. I know you want it back too. I can see it even when you pushed me away. If you're not willing to fight with me for both of us. I'll fight for you too. Even if it means fighting you first."
 
IC: Deagan Moondancer

This was their secret place. He began heading deeper into the woods. "Sarah?"

Even in his unshifted body, as a man, he had excellent hearing and he heard her answering, "Deagan?" He looked around knowing the trees did funny things to sound here. They could make you think a person's voice was coming from the complete opposite direction. Yet he could hear the way the sound of Sarah's voice broke with an iceberg of emotion she would crash into. He needed to locate her before that happened.

He rushed through the trees calling out for her again, "Sarah?"

"Deagan?!" Came louder this time from ahead and to the left. He rounded a tree and spotted her. She let the iceberg crash and she started sinking into a sea of sobs and whimpers as she held out arms waiting for him to embrace her tightly within his arms.

Deagan didn't give her a third chance to call out for him. He was there instantly taking her up in his arms. Through his arms he tried to transfer what strength and stability he had for her. "It's alright, baby, I'm here now."

He lifted his hand ran fingers tenderly over her cheek. His thumb wiped the tears from her face before he leaned his head forward to kiss her forehead. "Just let it all out," He reassured her, "Grief is like a poison you have to bleed out through tears. When my father was shot it was years before I allowed myself to cry over his grave."

He lifted her chin so she'd look into his eyes, "I allowed my grief to build up and make me a vengeful and miserable old mutt. I don't want you to go through that"

Deagan didn't know what the future would hold for them. He knew the local cops and the Covenant would come sniffing around both of them. What happened to Sarah's sister may be the iceberg they had feared would come to sink their relationship. If Sarah's father learned of the two of them...his reaction given his bigotry...it would destroy her.

He held the woman he loved even tighter in his arms wishing he'd be able to keep her safe forever.
 
Lana

Round firm cheeks pressed hard to his hard erection, a purr rumbling past her smiling lips. He held her against him, but she was fully capable of movement, and did so. To torture him, to torment herself. Grinding around with a wicked gleam turning her eyes back to those trickster green orbs of norm. "Is this what you crave, Kieran?" Nails bit into thigh and pants as she wedged his cock firmly between the caressing cheeks of her ass. "To fuck me?" Coyly spoken.

Their breath mingled as her lips hovered so near his own. She would sink fast and deep if she allowed herself as she so desperately wished to do. If it weren't for the fact that Kieran would die for it.

"You know room ten still has two-way glass?" Taunted out of her mouth. She was one hell of a demon, living up to her role ad enjoying it thoroughly.. usually that is. had to admit it, she was so fucking torn! damned if she doesn't, twice as damned if she does.

Fuck!

"Can you smell that?" Eyes darkened to emerald, smiling up at him as she searched his expression, those eyes of his for response. "I can.." She could always scent sex, and their combination was a heady aroma that made her seep even further. She was more than ready to a rough tumble, her scent danced about them as it filled her living room... yet she kept her hands pressed against him to ward off doing just what she so badly craved.

"Maybe later.." Smile split her lying lips, her eyes though held those words as truth as she very much wanted him within her. So much so, she could almost feel him. "Police are coming any time now, as is your lawyer.. Too bad we won't be." A chuckle followed her play on words, a soft gentle kiss followed to soothe the poor vampire's desires.
 
Sarah Mitchel

"Tara's dead." Muffled words croaked hotly against his chest, his shirt soaked with her tears. She stammered over what little she knew, which wasn't a whole lot of anything. Only that someone or some thing killed her sister.

"I feel it too.. She's gone." How could she explain to him that she had this hole within her where her sister used to occupy? She was no longer a twin, or Tara's sister. She was merely Sarah.

"Daddy has us surrounded by hired men.. " Her teary eyes found his, "If he gets his way, I won't see you Dee!" Desperately her fingers curled into him, digging for hold as if he might fade from her hands any moment. Or worse! Men show up and drag her away from him!

"Cops were asking me.. h-horrible.. Things.." She shook her head as wide eyes stared through him, trying to imagine what it was everyone was keeping from her. What had been done to Tara? "do you think.. that they think I did it?" Her lips trembled, tears once more blurring her vision and the man she loved. "I don't want to go back there, Deagan!" Hissed out vehemently
 
IC: Kieran

"I won't back down, this time." He said roughly against her lips, "I let you shut us down last time without a fight. I know you want it back too. I can see it even when you pushed me away. If you're not willing to fight with me for both of us. I'll fight for you too. Even if it means fighting you first."

She wasn't frightened with his words or Kieran's rough demeanor with her. He knew Lana had been there done that and set up the T-shirt stand in the lobby of every and any sexual experience possible one could think of and most no one had ever thought of in the millennia of life she'd walked this earth. Instead of moving away like a scared animal she pressed her ass back into him so the firm cheeks of her bare ass against the rise in his pants caused from the hunger for her again. It fit neatly in the crease between her buttocks-what other sign that it belonged there could there be? Then she began moving them up and down in a way that pulled an aroused growl up from his heart and whispered against her ear.

"Is this what you crave, Kieran," She asked teasingly as she reached back to dig fingers and nails into his thighs sealing her ass and the tent his cock was making in its fabric prison wrenching another aroused growl from him against her ear, "To fuck me?"

His hand roamed over her naked body to stop and cup her breast. Then his other hand cupped and pulled her head to one side so he could nip the stretched side of her neck. "You know I do," He whispered huskily against her pulse before returning to hover over her lips for the promise of another kiss.

"You know room ten still has two-way glass?" She said with a taunting leer to her voice.

He chuckled darkly at it. Room 10 was another room in this building that could tell some tales to make a nun feint of apoplexy. "We could have Chinese takeout again-just like that night back in '26...what was their names again..Mei Ling and Xiao something?" He finished that with a nibble to her earlobe.

"Can you smell that," She asked turning her head so she could look at his expression for his response.

He growled again pulling her in tighter against him, "All I smell is how aroused I am making you." His hand lowered to the hot moist fragrant valley between her legs.

"I can.." She replied.

"Let me back in Lana," He said fingers stroking the gates of paradise, "We'll spend all day rolling around in your bed fucking like there's no tomorrow like we used to."

"Maybe later.." She replied and his fingers tightened upon her as he felt the moment suddenly shatter at her words. She pushed away to turn and look at him.

"Police are coming any time now, as is your lawyer..." She explained.

She was right of course. He could hear Harrison approaching the door, and the good detectives of the Haven police dept. were more likely already entering the lobby of Lana's sanctuary and demanding she come down to answer their questions. The Covenant cops were probably right behind them too.

He growled this time in more of denied frustration than arousal, and out of sympathy Lana leaned in to give him an all too brief kiss.

Then came Harrison knocking hesitantly on the other side of her front door. Keiran smirked with a nod to the door. "Want to go get dressed or do you want to give my good friendly Incubus some heart palpitations and answer it as is?"

--------------------X

IC: Harrison

Harrison did not want to show up here in this place today-especially since Lana knew what he was now. It made him feel like a mouse scurrying through a house of a crazy cat lady. Any minute he could be pounced on and gobbled up. However Kieran outside of being a busy-body and a bastard had proved himself to be a good boss and a better friend-his only friend too.

Lana's bodyguard allowed him to pass, but at the door his hand hesitated. He had been told Kieran was in here, and he'd been told he'd need to go over with Lana her story before she was questioned by the police or worse the Covenant. Oh jesus that meant being near her again..

It should be fine as long as Kieran was there with them. He could use his presence to distance himself from Lana and the painful memories and confusing feelings for Lily she dredged up from him.

Hesitantly his knuckles rapped on the fine wood of Lana's door part of him hoping no one would hear it and he could just bail on the whole thing, and terrifyingly another part wanted a certain someone to open this door.

Oh god he wasn't ready for this.
 
Lana

A smug feline gleam soothed her face, her smile growing as she stood breast to chest, gazing up at him. Adoration and desire lit up her eyes as she pulled his fingers from her, to full lips and slipped a single digit within the hot cavern of her mouth. Suckling herself from him, she moaned softly before releasing her suction. Had she lipstick, a red trail would've marked her retreat as she let him go and lowered his large capable hand down enough to speak, "I am thinking it would be best if you let him in and I covered up.." Quickly her grin went wolfish.

Hand dropped, she turned on heel and sauntered off towards her bedroom with a soft husky chuckle bouncing off her pristine walls. "Wouldn't want to give him heart failure before brunch!" Delicate fingers waved over her should as she vanished about the door frame. However, she would never play fair nor nice.. And Harrison.. Well he was just too much fucking fun to poke at.

And Kieran.. She sighed with the thought. He was right, but she was .. what? righter? Was that even a word? How could she tell him what Hades had done, or would do to him if she slipped out of line again? Arrogant, sweet, sexy Kieran.. Brave and stupidly so at times. Daring Hades was not on the wisest lifetime achievements award list. She had no doubt too that Kieran would fight for them both, but she knew Hades all too well.. She could live with many things, but not losing Kieran, and she would if Hades got it in his head to eradicate the Ancient.

Her mood darkening to a place she did not wish to be within, and so she turned her attention to dressing as modestly fucking hot as possible. Her skirt was cotton and skin hugging tight, went from low hips to ankles but it showed off every delectable inch of her toned legs and heart shaped ass. An ass she worked extra hard and used extra energy to maintain. Normally panties were left off, but she had it in her head to wear some cute school girl white cotton bikini's and leave a nice tell tale lines to draw attention to the area. Strappy low heels and a white thin blouse over a very white lacey bra, added a touch of necklace with an interesting mood crystal resting between her breasts to bounce and sway and again, draw eyes their way. She finished off the schoolmarm look with a messy bun atop her head and delicate half glasses she did not need but used regardless. She looked like a teacher, but she displayed far too much for anything less than adult night class teachings..

She again grinned at her reflection, passing the mirror to rejoin the men conversing in her living room.

Feline eyes fixated on Kieran and his tall dark sexiness, then over to Harrison who was equally sexy but so mouse'ish meek it was almost pitying. "Gentlemen." She greeted both with a very direct stare and warm smile. "Are we ready to play defense?"
 
IC: Deagan Moondancer

He held the woman he loved even tighter in his arms wishing he'd be able to keep her safe forever.

"Tara's dead." She sobbed into his shirt, and he lowered his head to nuzzle the top of her head tenderly.

"I feel it too.." She continued, "She's gone."

He knew this pain. When Deagan's father had been assassinated he had been younger than Sarah. He remembered the feeling of having someone just reach in and rip a piece of him out of his life. Of course he had the rest of his pack to provide emotional support as he mourned his father's death, and take the reins as the new Alpha. He had found his father's killer and avenged himself upon her. It still hadn't filled that hole left by his father's murder though. Nothing ever will. He had just learned to live with that missing piece of himself as Sarah will in time over Tara's absence now.

"Let it out, Sarah," He murmured placing a comforting kiss to the side of her head, "Let it all out. You're safe here in my arms now."

"Daddy has us surrounded by hired men..." She told him lifting her head to look into his eyes. Deagan ached to see such normally jubilant eyes wracked by fear and grief. "If he gets his way, I won't see you Dee!"

Trembling fingers curled tight in his shirt as if she expected her father to come and rip her away from him. If he did try to take her away from Deagan she'd be the last thing he ever grabbed again. His arms tightened around her possessively.

"We both knew how your father would react if he found out about us." He replied softly, "We had some close calls before, remember...and we're still together and he doesn't know. This too will pass in time-you'll see."

He wished he could believe that as much as he wanted her to. This was different. This wasn't a picture in some obscure blog of the two of them together. This wasn't a nosy gossip hound trying to blackmail him (blackmailing a werewolf: a terminal error to make). This time the shit was at a whole new level of bad.

As if answering his shrouded concerns Sarah said, "Cops were asking me.. h-horrible.. Things..." She shook her head as those wide tortured eyes reached out to him like a drowning woman would for a lifeguard. "...Do you think.. that they think I did it?"

He shook his head vehemently, "If they do they are stupid dipshits." He reached up and his rough hand gently cupped the side of her cheek. "You didn't have anything to do with it, and that should be obvious even to those dumbass pigs."

"I don't want to go back there, Deagan!"

His thumb wiped away a tear that was about to fall, "You won't have to, beautiful. You'll stay with me."

He meant it. Deagan vowed Sarah would never feel the pain and fear he saw in her eyes now ever again. For her he would slay any dragon, even ones as terrifying as the ones shadowing behind her eyes now.
 
IC: Kieran and Harrison

He growled this time in more of denied frustration than arousal, and out of sympathy Lana leaned in to give him an all too brief kiss.

Then came Harrison knocking hesitantly on the other side of her front door. Keiran smirked with a nod to the door. "Want to go get dressed or do you want to give my good friendly Incubus some heart palpitations and answer it as is?"

"I am thinking it would be best if you let him in and I covered up.." She said turning to saunter her sexy ass back to her bedroom, "Wouldn't want to give him heart failure before brunch!"

"Don't be so sure," Keiran chuckled, "Seeing you sans clothing might just serve as a defibrillator for him. Give his heart a jumpstart so to speak."

But she had already crossed over to the bedroom with a teasing little wave to him over her shoulder. Shaking his head he straightened his own clothes and walked over to the door and answered it.

Harrison blinked seeing Kieran instead of Lana standing in the doorway. "Oh thank god it's you." He exhaled in a sigh of relief. Perhaps with Kieran here, he'd be able to keep this as purely professional as possible, even in the presence of Lana.

Why the hell was he doing this? Because Kieran was pushing him to, and he was Harrison's only friend left and not to mention his boss. Was all that worth being face to face with Lana Veridian now that she knew what he was?

Kieran chuckled, "Welcome to the Lion's den, Daniel."

Harrison glared at him. Kieran found his distress amusing, did he? "You've been a good boss, and a better friend, but seriously, fuck you for making me do this."

Kieran only chuckled more ushering him inside Lana's penthouse, "She's getting dressed just for you, my friend." He casually leaned against the kitchen counter. "So how's the case doing, counselor?"

Finally, a safe topic in which to occupy himself. It was difficult to focus in here. The smell of her permeated the air. Her energy was imprinted onto every surface, so much so they vibrated with the impressions of her, what she did on them. Each piece of furniture told a story of her to him, invading his mind with brief flashes. She'd laid on that counter back arching as she moaned out in ecstasy. She'd been pressed against that wall, fingernails clawing into it as she pushed back to meet every thrust. She'd knelt there on that spot on the floor fingers plunging within her as her tongue reached out to catch the first spurts.

It was hypnotic. Harrison could easily get lost in the naratives told in here. He'd have to try and stay on target as much as possible.

"Turns out Lana has an RFID badge on all her bottles and cases for her inventory system." He explained, "If we can find out which one was taken we can check her records to see when it was taken out of her building. We find out when, we can find out by whom."

"Gentlemen." Harrison jumped at the honeyed word. Without thinking he turned to see her as she walked out of her bedroom wearing what should have been considered a conservative outfit for all the skin it covered, but there was nothing conservative about it. Though Harrison felt fairly certain that if she were to wear burlap bags Lana would find a way to make herself alluring and sexy in them regardless.

He swallowed and took a subconscious step away as her eyes turned on Kieran who admired her openly and then sweeping to Harrison.

It wasn't fair, damnit. Harrison loved his wife, Lily with all his heart. He still loved Lily, but looking at Lana now, so much alike, yet so different from his late wife, he felt as if he was in danger of falling in love all over again.

It wasn't right, of course. He was supposed to love Lily and only Lily until the day he died. It was shaming that he was allowing Lana to threaten something he had always seen as so secure.

"Are we ready to play defense," She asked them with a warming smile to the two men.

"Harrison was just telling me he found something that may help," Kieran put in.

"Your RFID system you put into the warehouse wirelessly logs all your product that goes through your doors, correct," He asked her, "We can use that to learn who was on duty when that case they found at the crime scene was taken."
 
Lana

"It would require full cooperation from the Covenant's side, and that, Gentlemen.. Is the trouble." Softly she sighed, moving then to the refrigerator to pull out a bowl of cut fruit. "It is a start towards a solution, but we need a tag from one of the bottles or from the box in order to scan it and find that information out." she scooped out a few large heaps of the fruit into a smaller bowl, pausing to lick melon juice from her finger and thought.

"They will come, they haven't yet but I expect them any time now that the sun has begun to set." Lid replaced on the larger bowl, she pushed it back into her fridge, grabbed a bottle of her label water, then grabbed another, spoon and her smaller bowl of fruit. "We need to mention this to the officer's they do send so we can get working on that A-Sap." Her smile was radiant as she cleared the kitchen island and made her way to sink in to the couch across from Harrison and right next to Kieran.

"Water?" She offered a bottle to Harrison, poised to sit down, but it seemed he did not wish to come near her still. "It is harmless, merely a flavored water that has been purified of toxins, chemicals and microbes you would not want to swallow." Shrugged it off and left the bottle to the glass table top. Let him decide if he will work with her or continue to cower in the corner.

"Kieran?" She turned towards him, fingers slipping a bit of papaya into her mouth. Chewing, her mind was working over the incident once more and not the cock within his tailored slacks. "I do believe that remaining here is an over reaction, darling." A smile spread, he was charming and sweet when he wanted to be.. And wasn't trying to sink those teeth in. "But I do think you are on to something that may clear Veridian of these charges with the RFID tag." Those eyes swung to Harrison as she finished chewing and swallowed. "I do think we should make notes?" Inquiring to get Harrison's butt in the game and out of his own miserable pants.

"Theft is not uncommon, especially when you make feel-good product. Someone working for me had to have tried to make a quick buck and it went south. But until we can prove it and get full cooperation and less suspicion, We are a bit on our own here. Now I know you can probe minds as well as bodies, Kieran." Again those eyes shift his way, legs tucking up under her butt as she slid in and nearer to him. It was not a move to get her way, it was just as simple as breathing. To slide in where she could nestle and discuss anything, everything, with him. It brought back memories, so swiftly that it lanced her heart a moment and stole her smile.

"I..." Where was she? She HAD to stop thinking these thoughts before Hades took notice. "Right, anyway. I think if you ask around or even probe about, you may get a lead and if Harrison will help me out with all angles these officers will throw at me, we can be better situated to handle the shit storm coming." She paused then to get their opinion on the matter at hand. "There is no dirt they will pry from these lips on either of you, whether I go to prison or not. So we can scratch that worry off our list, gentlemen." Her eyes hardened as did her posture change, she would live a very, very long time so they had nothing to threaten her with in 'doin' time' because she had nothing BUT time. Stabbing a piece of watermelon, she pushed it past scowling lips and chewed, reminding herself she had to have something to sustain her.

Perhaps a little ménage à trois?

Her smile returned as did the warmth in her system, aura and give pulse to her power in one very hard throb.
 
Back
Top