a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sexy lady!

Good to see you are all fine and well :)

Good luck with your PHD

Here's wishing you had a wonderful Yorkshire Day, sweetness.

no worries no concerns no rush. just be well and find an element of peace in the day.
THanks
I'm back from the states
i seem to have spent the last 2 and a bit weeks runing around like a loon and not getting anywhere fast!

it's nice to be home!

the conference was great and i had fun wandering round new england

the airline lost me luggage going there and back and had to completely change my route on the way back due to delays:rolleyes:

ahh well it's back to work an tutoring is starting again and i'm going to be a very busy bee!

A waxing? This close to leaving?.......Oo. I can't resist. What you have done :D And make sure you have plenty of cream. You don't want to have bad stubble rash.

i'd not had chance to do it earlier - and it was my legs!!!!

THanks
I'm back from the states
i seem to have spent the last 2 and a bit weeks runing around like a loon and not getting anywhere fast!

it's nice to be home!

the conference was great and i had fun wandering round new england

the airline lost me luggage going there and back and had to completely change my route on the way back due to delays:rolleyes:

ahh well it's back to work an tutoring is starting again and i'm going to be a very busy bee!

fucking airlines can't do anything right... and they now charge you even more for fucking up your itinerary.

Could have been worst. That could have been the time for the waxing :D There's no quicker way to help you wake up in the morning then having a load of tiny little hairs being ripped out of your skin :D

sounds like the voice of experience

It's good to know you're home safe and sound, just to bad it's not my home you arrived at ;)

oh oh oh indeed. But we still have a cornucopia of delights on this thread to enjoy. You are beautiful.

i'll see what i can do.
however now have a windows laptop and need to get new photo editing software but it should be easier now

my poor mac doesn't like work software so i needed a micrsoft for my thesis write up!

however vista is driving mt batty!
:mad:

and explorer just kicked me off Lit!
i'd hoped that'd happen less often with microsoft but apparently not!

Maybe I should pop over and help you with your software?

Just remind me of your address again ;)

And I think Lit was just playing up generally - nothing personal about your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back