ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think it's a good idea to contimplate the combat abilities of all weapons for characters, just mroe fun that way.

In reality I need a lighter weapon, I prefer tai-chi swords. (I hope thats spelled right.)

For characters anything is fair game but the common ones are:
lighter swords: rapiers, kodachi's, short swords, sabers, etc.
spears: javlins, glaives, short spears, etc.

I used to draw my own weapon ideas. One of my favs was a bladed sheild. Another was a giant ninja star.

Ah the bladed shield I wanted to put that on a moble suit once. A gaint heat blade on the shield and two remotely controled beam sabers, duble sided.

GM! I'm surprized at you! You of all people should know better! Missles will kill him too quickly!

I say we sneek a few gators through his toilet.

That should teach him!

...Sneak a few gators up his toilet?

Although watching him get arrested for injuring baby gators would be fun, it doesn't have the lethality I usually enjoy.

And as for killing him too quickly: I'm swamped. So many things to do these days. I don't have the time for a lengthy torture with a sunlamp before dumping him in the ocean.

Okay, okay. So the gator idea isn't gonna cut it...

How bout we use him as a magic test subject?

gators work too fast.

if it's a guy, you knock him out, stick a glass tube in his penis, and get a hooker over, when he wakes up it shatters.

Then you have him eat poisonous plants for a while, not enough to kill, but enough to make a nuisance. So, what happens is he slowly dies of natural causes.

Originally posted by cats
Ah the bladed shield I wanted to put that on a moble suit once. A gaint heat blade on the shield and two remotely controled beam sabers, duble sided.

That would be interesting to put on a Zaku. Personally though, a set of dragon hooks, or butterfly knives are fine. Really a Tai Chi sword, you spelled that right, is a normal chinese sword.

Donsehan, since you're still new, I'll tell you right now. Zaku's suck ass, Deathscythe and Sandrock rules.

Originally posted by hybirdx
Donsehan, since you're still new, I'll tell you right now. Zaku's suck ass, Deathscythe and Sandrock rules.

I know they suck ass, I was saying it would be interesting, to see if it could help it in anyway. I personally like the GP01, or the F91.

I still think the DS-H is the best. I'm not too fond of the other Gundam series for some reason, probaly because most of them seem to be the same plot, over and over.

But I just couldn't stand G-gundam, and SD Gundam, they just pissed me the hell off.

I liked the cockpit in G, but SD yeah I know exactly what you mean.

From Wing though, I like the Nataku Custom and Tallgeese 3.

Well, I did like the Tallgeese models, but if I had to choose the absolute best from the White wolves/O.Z. side, I'd have to choose the Ephion.

Well, I did like the Tallgeese models, but if I had to choose the absolute best from the White wolves/O.Z. side, I'd have to choose the Ephion.

true, Epyon is the best from O.Z. well actually we don't know, because I don't remember if the Tallgeese III has a zero system or not. They both have the heat whip, it's just that Tallgeese III has a huge gun, and Epyon has a huge beam saber.

I dunno, I didn't like Wing, too much.

The WZ custom from the Endless Waltz movie was the best out of all the wings, though I doubt it had a Zero system.

The WZ custom from the Endless Waltz movie was the best out of all the wings, though I doubt it had a Zero system.

Wing Zero Custom??? Yeah it has the Zero system that's why Heero was able to be so accurate with this shots even though his machine was like half gone.

Well, thats true, but you gotta remember Heero is like a completely different person whenever he is in any type of Gundam, so its hard to tell the difference.

Well, thats true, but you gotta remember Heero is like a completely different person whenever he is in any type of Gundam, so its hard to tell the difference.

uh I think Heero was just a different person in general. Only in the cockpit, well, in the cockpit, mission must be accomplished, but then out of the cockpit was the same too.

That was until he got too involved with Releana, and after the plane incident.

That was until he got too involved with Releana, and after the plane incident.

I dunno, I remember he changed somehow, so i'll take your word for it, because I really don't remember when he did. It had something to do with Releena Peacecraft though, I remember that.

If you can remember, O.Z. didn't jump out of the bushes and take the front stage until Heero destroyed the jet the contained the United Earth Force leaders, though in Heero, Dou, Wui-Fei, Quatra, and Trowa's defense, they had no idea that they and the Earth Forces were being manipulated until it was too late.

After that incident, Heero, well, lost it.

If you can remember, O.Z. didn't jump out of the bushes and take the front stage until Heero destroyed the jet the contained the United Earth Force leaders, though in Heero, Dou, Wui-Fei, Quatra, and Trowa's defense, they had no idea that they and the Earth Forces were being manipulated until it was too late.

After that incident, Heero, well, lost it.

Actually I don't remember, thanks for the refresher, well not really (in that it's not enough info), because I don't even remember what happened after that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back