Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mkn92uvZYo1s10ilco1_500.png

Another one I find lovely, but don't find to be a BBW.
She's simply curvy.

I dunno, maybe my idea of a BIG beautiful woman isn't the same as others.

BIG doesn't mean REALLY SUPER BIG. It means that she's not skinny. Yes, curvy women have been lumped into the BBW category, but this woman is not just curvy.

I suppose it's a matter of taste and degrees. What proportion or size or aesthetic is the dividing line? I don't bother with it. I enjoy the ladies on this and the other threads no matter their degree of B in the BBW.

I suppose it's a matter of taste and degrees. What proportion or size or aesthetic is the dividing line? I don't bother with it. I enjoy the ladies on this and the other threads no matter their degree of B in the BBW.

On a BBW forum, the deliniation was at a certain dress size and height. Now some men and women say that only those super big women, those with bellies, belly aprons, and difficulty moving, are the only true BBWs, while those of us with wives that aren't size 20 and above know the difference.

BIG doesn't mean REALLY SUPER BIG. It means that she's not skinny. Yes, curvy women have been lumped into the BBW category, but this woman is not just curvy.

I never said she had to be REALLY SUPER BIG, but she's clearly not big.
She has wide hips, and that's it.
If her hips didn't flare so dramatically, you'd probably call her average.

No, she's not skinny, but she's not big either.
Average curvy.
There is an in between to skinny and BBW y'know.
She's that in between.

I never said she had to be REALLY SUPER BIG, but she's clearly not big.
She has wide hips, and that's it.
If her hips didn't flare so dramatically, you'd probably call her average.

No, she's not skinny, but she's not big either.
Average curvy.
There is an in between to skinny and BBW y'know.
She's that in between.
WELL...if we want to get downright technical..were all Beautiful Women ...end of fucking story... It gripes my ass that we even HAVE a separate category..and dont EVEN get me started on the fact it's in.the FETISH section.

I guaran-damn-tee you IF we had a cock thread..you guys sure as SHIT wouldn't be separating them into the "big dick".."average dick"... And, "itty bitty dick" categories, would you? And I seriously doubt you'd appreciate the classification on any level.

I accept it, but I don't like it, but it is what it is. There are too many "organisms" residing on this planet who can't look past what they dislike or don't appreciate. So, in an effort to appease THEM, we allow the distinction.

WELL...if we want to get downright technical..were all Beautiful Women ...end of fucking story... It gripes my ass that we even HAVE a separate category..and dont EVEN get me started on the fact it's in.the FETISH section.

I guaran-damn-tee you IF we had a cock thread..you guys sure as SHIT wouldn't be separating them into the "big dick".."average dick"... And, "itty bitty dick" categories, would you? And I seriously doubt you'd appreciate the classification on any level.

I accept it, but I don't like it, but it is what it is. There are too many "organisms" residing on this planet who can't look past what they dislike or don't appreciate. So, in an effort to appease THEM, we allow the distinction.

You wouldnt really put me in the itty bitty dick" categorie-------would you?:eek:
You know your beautiful!:rose::rose::kiss:

The thing is... you are in a thread specifically for classifying women based on their size.

You can't argue you don't want to classify women when you're posting in a thread to do exactly that.

You can't get angry at the classification when you're choosing to participate in it.
Nobody's forcing you to participate.
By going in this thread, you are actively accepting that BBWs are different than other sizes of women.

As for the dick size thing, don't tell me nobody has EVER compared them.
That's just crap.
The term "penis envy" and those billions of penis enlarging quackery pills and devices don't come from nowhere.

It's all preference, doll.
Don't you pretend like you don't have any.
And don't come down on me for being of the opinion that not all women in this thread fit into the category.
Low and behold, my opinions happen to vary from yours.

You misinterpreted my post as anger filled. It's not... full of sarcasm and my smartass mouth, but you can't detect that without inflection.

Honest, and I'm not coming down on you or anyone specific... I'm merely stating that the separation irks me a little, and I provided what I thought was a suitable example for comparison.

Again, it is what it is. I will go on to say I post in this thread because it was already started and the photos I find are appropriate for the thread. I'm not going to walk into the library and say let's redo the Dewy Decimal system because it's archaic, I mean, it works, so just leave it. I'm allowed to say I think the separation of women into size categories annoys me, just like i can also say DDS is outdated.. It's my opinion. I'm allowed to have one.

If you would like to argue, I will. But I'd prefer not to, just next time address me as "Ms. Doll" it sounds less condescending..

I'm not being condecsending with doll, that's just how I talk.
I call every woman doll out of habit.
Oddly, women tend to find it a cute petname or something until they realize how generically I use it.

And it's not just size people seperate into categories like this.
It's anything people can have a preference for.

Hair color being the best example off the top of my head.
Look at people having a "thing" for redheads just because they aren't as common as other colors.
Or the old fashioned preference of blonds.
You could take two of the same pics of the same exact woman with a different hair color, and people would change their minds.

Anyway, my original point was just that I'm finding my opinion of what qualifies as a BBW must be different than a lot of others in this thread.

I mean the girl in the pic that started the discussion was thin enough for me to get my arms all the way around and had a wonderful hourglass figure.
I'm not exactly known for having a long reach here. :p
In my head, if I could lock my fingers behind a girl like that, she's not big enough to be a BBW.

You are correct in that not all of what I find truly fits into the "BBW" category, but it's a pita to bounce back and forth.. Between the curvy, thick, zaftig, bbw, SSBW..and anything larger...it ends up taking more time to go separate them into all the different threads, when they can fit here just fine..

That takes more time than I'm willing to put in. I'm beginning to think it's not worth my time though to post at all in some of these areas. If i find something appropriate, I'll post it in"their respective thread"..but surfing back and forth is annoying.

:kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back