whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
to have him text or email me that he thinks about me in that way.
i dont even care if anything happens ... i just want to know that he has a crush on me, too.

Threeway with my husband myself and a beautiful black bisexual female....that would be HOT

To lay my eyes upon her after a few days away and feel that need to have her right there and then...

My eyes falling upon you as I enter the room, an insatiable need coarsing through my veins for you as my eyes fall upon the silhouette of your body. Spellbound instantly as you sense my presence, turning on your toes, a radiating smile forming across your delicious lips as your eyes meet mine. That instant connetion once more as I stride purposefully across the kitchen, your gaze upon my smouldering eyes that instantly tell you the hunger and desire building inside. My hand slipping under the loose strands on hair, snaking up the curve of your neck as I bring my lips to yours in a passionate embrace that causes your heart to pound against your chest, the sort that of kiss that takes you by surprise and stops you in your tracks. Deep and intense, your skin tingling all over as tongues meet, first in a dance of seduction, only to quickly melt into something far more, rocking you to the core, leaving you breathless and in no doubt how much I've missed you...

My lips biting your bottom lip suggestively as our mouths finally part, your eyes meeting mine once more, stormy for more. Staggering back against the kitchen work surface, your hand pulling at my tie, bodies crushing up against one another, the smouldering kiss having released an inner desire in both of us. A sudden, insatiable need and craving consuming us both as lips meet once more, this time tongues probing and lashing like wild animals, as hands caress and claw bodies through the fabric of our clothes. My hand slipping down your body, gliding over your bosom, your nipples pebbling through the flimsy material of your top. Stifled mewls and whimpers escape our lips, soon fingers slipping between your legs, pressing up against your delicate flower through the fabric of your jeans, an intensity and ever building radiating heat as we lose ourselves to one another.

My lips breaking from yours, nibbling and nuzzling your neck, my teeth grazing against your creamy skin, branding you as mine once more, not that you were in any doubt that you were mine. My hands once more feel the curves of your body through your casual clothes. Dropping to my knees in the kitchen, your eyes intensely watching me, coming alive as you read my intention, the mere thought of what is to come enough to cause a shiver of anticipation down the curve of your spine as my fingers begin unbuttoning your tight fitting jeans that with a tug and wriggle I peel over your cute ass, pulling them down your delicious legs, my eyes feasting on your cute panties, the lacy design intricate and delicate.

"Oh baby" you gasp as you step from your jeans that lay crumpled at your feet, soon discarded with a flick of your toes as my lips quickly tease their back way up your legs. Your scent consuming me as my lips kiss your inner thighs, causing goose bumps to form on your creamy skin, a sudden gasp and shudder as I part my lips an take my mouth to you, kissing your quivering petals through the lace fabric of your panties. A mewl of delight escapes your lips as you lean tack against the work surface, feeling my tongue glide against you, the feeling of my tongue wrapped in the lace material of your panties so erotic. Your excitement seeping into the material as I work you back and forth. The sensations wild as you lose yourself to my attentive touch, the thought of the neighbours catching you through the window pressed up against the work top, your lover on his knees feasting on you only fuelling your sinful thoughts.

My fingers returning to you, peeling your saturated panties to one side and finally taking my mouth to your naked flower, dipping and teasing my tongue into the velvety heaven as I expertly work your pussy and engorged bud towards the inky abyss. Throwing your head back, eyes closed, your breathing replaced by a heavy pant, as I make love to you with my mouth, the relentless motion of my tongue causing the tingle to spread throughout, becoming stronger by the second, the tingle rapidly replaced by a deep throb that consumes you. Gripping the work top, feeling your legs tense, knowing your are in the edge, teetering, resisting the urge that floods every inch of your body, trying to savour that heightened feeling that words can barely describe. Your cheeks flush red, white heat radiating throughout as your mind begins to melt, the spasm of your body the final sign that you can take no more, the deplicate magic of my tongue finally sending you over the edge and spiralling into the ecstasy of the inky abyss....

Feeling you orgasm spark and explode throughout you, jerking your body against my mout,h your juices flooding me as your hips buck, your knuckles turning white as you grip the kitchen work top tightly, riding each wave of pleasure that cascades through you. Waiting for the pulses to subside I rise to my feet, your eyes opening from your heaven as you feel my hand slip around your neck, my lips meeting yours, a deep moan as you taste yourself upon me.

Your hands eagerly finding my suit zipper, expertly freeing my aroused state, your delicate hands wrapping around me and guiding me towards your pussy that still pulses from the magic of my mouth. Lost to our desires, my swollen tip slipping between your drenched folds. Your eyes dilating, mouth uncontrollably opening as you feel me slip between your damp lips, penetrating your velvety heaven, the gradual rise and fall, sinking deeper each time, the feelings heightened. Your pussy still tight from your earlier orgasm, your skin still tingling and hyper sensitive to every touch. Your mouth buried into my shoulder, biting down in me as you feel me swelling deep inside you, every throb of my click resonating through you as I fill you, stretch you and become one with you.

Lifting you onto the edge of the work surface, your hands wrapping around my shirt that loosely hangs from my body whilst your legs lock around mine, pulling me against you. A steady rhythm building, my cock thrusting back and forth into your pulsing cunt that feels like a dozen hungry mouths pulling me deeper, your need obvious. Our breathing heavy, pants and moans growing louder by the second, our bodies radiating the heat of our desires as we quickly devour one another to orgasmic bliss that leaves us gasping for air, wondering if we'll even make it halfway up the stairs....

I've had this fantasy lately about meeting a certain litster. It goes something like this......

Lust has taken over every thought I have and consumes me. Built up sexual energy is waiting to escape. A hunger inside of me has grown and I am starving for the smallest taste of you. After several months of chatting, messaging and even the occasional phone call, we decide to meet at a bar.

You've told me what you want me to wear. Wanting to please you, I happily comply. I arrive at the bar dressed in a short black skirt and black boots. I'm wearing a low cut black sweater and the top of my corset can be seen peeking out and accentuating my breasts. Underneath my skirt are black garters, thigh highs and a matching black lace thong. You're running late which allows me time to have a drink and relax prior to our rendezvous. It's also the perfect opportunity for me to take a few pictures of my skirt slid up to reveal my thigh highs. I text them to you. I can feel myself getting wet in anticipation.

You arrive and are everything I thought you would be....handsome, strong and incredibly sexy. I can tell from the grin on your face you are equally enthused. In no time we decide to leave for the hotel. I've started rubbing on the outside of your pants and can feel how hard you already are. We kiss and I melt from the warmth of your mouth and the feel of your tongue. Holding hands we exit and everything already feels so right. At one point I walk in front of you and teasingly bend over and allow you to see what's under my skirt. I can't imagine what it will actually be like to hold and taste each other once our naked bodies are finally together.

Was talking to my GF about giving her a bath and my mind went to giving her a bath and preparing her to be fucked by another guy while I watch. The thought of being on my knees by the tub washing every inch of her while he talks to me degrading me about what's about to happen. Hearing her order me to wash her pussy properly so it's nice and clean for her lover. Her telling me how she's looking forward to his cock. Then drying her off and putting lotion on her and dressing her in something slutty for her lover got me so turned on at work.

my older sister and my cousin turn me on.

i just want to catch my older sister sleeping naked or masturbating and then initiate something.

As a respectable teacher I would find it exciting to have a man pimp me and make me a streetwalker serving strangers in allways even making hardcore films

I adore the idea of a respectable woman being pimped and turned out into the street to turn cheap tricks in dark alleys.

Oh my...................

I've had this fantasy lately about meeting a certain litster. It goes something like this......

Lust has taken over every thought I have and consumes me. Built up sexual energy is waiting to escape. A hunger inside of me has grown and I am starving for the smallest taste of you. After several months of chatting, messaging and even the occasional phone call, we decide to meet at a bar.

You've told me what you want me to wear. Wanting to please you, I happily comply. I arrive at the bar dressed in a short black skirt and black boots. I'm wearing a low cut black sweater and the top of my corset can be seen peeking out and accentuating my breasts. Underneath my skirt are black garters, thigh highs and a matching black lace thong. You're running late which allows me time to have a drink and relax prior to our rendezvous. It's also the perfect opportunity for me to take a few pictures of my skirt slid up to reveal my thigh highs. I text them to you. I can feel myself getting wet in anticipation.

You arrive and are everything I thought you would be....handsome, strong and incredibly sexy. I can tell from the grin on your face you are equally enthused. In no time we decide to leave for the hotel. I've started rubbing on the outside of your pants and can feel how hard you already are. We kiss and I melt from the warmth of your mouth and the feel of your tongue. Holding hands we exit and everything already feels so right. At one point I walk in front of you and teasingly bend over and allow you to see what's under my skirt. I can't imagine what it will actually be like to hold and taste each other once our naked bodies are finally together.

*Grabs a bucket of buttered popcorn and sits quietly in the darkened corner of the room*

This is getting good ;)

My fantasy right now . . .

I'd like to meet a young woman on Lit. She's smart and funny and flirty and just a pleasure to talk to about anything. We become friends and soon start to feel real affection for each other. We speak on the phone, and the conversation is light and easy. We pluck up the courage to get on skype together, teasing and tempting each other until all is revealed and we climax together.

Time goes on and we're in a real relationship now. What started out as two people happy to just keep things online simply isn't enough anymore. We meet. For the first time I experience physical intimacy with a woman, and it is perfect.

Your biggest sexual fantasy

Ladies please. I would like to know your biggest sexual fantasy. Don't write it on here send it to me in a private message. I would love to know your darkest thoughts.

Also please add if you are married, single or with a partner.

Thank you.

My fantasy right now is that I'm in a crowded elevator at work and the power goes out, lights go out, trapping us between floors. After a few people make nervous jokes, I feel a hand on my cock. A man's hand. I push it away and it comes back. I hold it there. It gives my hard cock a squeeze and pulls back.

The light comes on. Which one of my co-workers fondled me? I can't tell by their faces.

As I am going home for the night, I notice a slip of paper under my keyboard. It is from the man who fondled me and says that he wants me. There is nothing in the note to indicate gender, so if it was discovered, no one would know. But I know. I am straight, have been so up till now. I have always been curious though.

All week long, I get notes telling me what to wear, things like that. I comply, nervously. The last note tells me to bring an overnight bag because we are going away for the weekend.

I think it is one guy who I think is hot, but is very obviously straight. But it turns out to be someone I never suspected. We meet in the stairwell and I feel his cock for the first time. It is bigger than mine. What did I get my self into?

We go to his cabin by a lake. I learn to suck cock and he takes his time fucking me. I let him take me how ever he wants me. I cum when he is fucking me.

Togetherness

My fantasy right now is that I'm in a crowded elevator at work and the power goes out, lights go out, trapping us between floors. After a few people make nervous jokes, I feel a hand on my cock. A man's hand. I push it away and it comes back. I hold it there. It gives my hard cock a squeeze and pulls back.

The light comes on. Which one of my co-workers fondled me? I can't tell by their faces.

As I am going home for the night, I notice a slip of paper under my keyboard. It is from the man who fondled me and says that he wants me. There is nothing in the note to indicate gender, so if it was discovered, no one would know. But I know. I am straight, have been so up till now. I have always been curious though.

All week long, I get notes telling me what to wear, things like that. I comply, nervously. The last note tells me to bring an overnight bag because we are going away for the weekend.

I think it is one guy who I think is hot, but is very obviously straight. But it turns out to be someone I never suspected. We meet in the stairwell and I feel his cock for the first time. It is bigger than mine. What did I get my self into?

We go to his cabin by a lake. I learn to suck cock and he takes his time fucking me. I let him take me how ever he wants me. I cum when he is fucking me.

What a turn on your story was on me. I right now have my panties on with a rock hard solid cock precumming all over thinking and reading that story over and over again.What a turn on dear.:kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back