Picture Posting Guidelines Reminder. Please Read Before Posting. UPDATED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand correctly, 2257 states that if you do have a pic on here that has A, C, D, or E, you need to have a complete record of the legality of all subjects involved in the picture. And of course that isn't feasible here. Am I correct on that?

I can't answer the specifics. I'm not an attorney for the site. I'm just told what rules to enforce.

i've the idea of starting a thread devoted to images of vintage erotica.
would you suggest this content for amature photos or elseware?

thanks for your attention

i've the idea of starting a thread devoted to images of vintage erotica.
would you suggest this content for amature photos or elseware?

thanks for your attention

The General Board or Playground. :) They'll get the most attention there.

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

Amazing at how many threads violate the site rules here.

Hi,

I'm having no luck with uploading pics. I have followed the guidelines explicitly but keep getting told my images are the wrong size when they are not.

Any advice appreciated.

->.

Hi,

I'm having no luck with uploading pics. I have followed the guidelines explicitly but keep getting told my images are the wrong size when they are not.

Any advice appreciated.

->.

What size are the images?

Hi,
How can I open a pic already posted in my replies ? I can only copy the shortcut, but not the open pic. Thanks in advance.

question on moving pics

Hi, Love the stuff..

?
If you have pic attached to one thread and want to add same pic to new thread, what do you do when is says "pic already in such ands such thread".

Thanks wondering. J

Hi,
How can I open a pic already posted in my replies ? I can only copy the shortcut, but not the open pic. Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, I never saw this. Can you explain what you mean? Or give me the link to the example?

I'm sorry, I never saw this. Can you explain what you mean? Or give me the link to the example?

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself well. When I'm posting a reply in some thread, I would like to include some open pic from other posts, but I can only put there the shortcut, not the open picture... It seems that I cannot copy a pic already posted here on Lit to one of my replies, and only the shortcut to the pic... Thanks anyway.

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain myself well. When I'm posting a reply in some thread, I would like to include some open pic from other posts, but I can only put there the shortcut, not the open picture... It seems that I cannot copy a pic already posted here on Lit to one of my replies, and only the shortcut to the pic... Thanks anyway.

If you use the "insert image" button, and past the link inside the box that shows up, then it will show the image directly in the thread.

Like this.

If you use the "insert image" button, and past the link inside the box that shows up, then it will show the image directly in the thread.

Like this.

attachment.php

This picture is the one attached below.

Attachments

• 0000gxra.jpg
    0000gxra.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,555
Hi, Love the stuff..

?
If you have pic attached to one thread and want to add same pic to new thread, what do you do when is says "pic already in such ands such thread".

Thanks wondering. J

Good question. I've never asked how to do it before. I've always slightly moderated the image to get around the attachment issue, which seems to work just fine.

Like this.

attachment.php

This picture is the one attached below.

Thank you very much!

Uh huh... now if somebody would officially define "lascivious exhibition of the genitals" to me..... :rolleyes:

Hi Paendragon :D

Yes, this I would like to know also. I have recently had to remove pics. None were any different than a couple I found in your thread that I found. Is this not hypocritical when we are having to remove the same things? I am not complaining as I can somewhat understand. But there are threads that ask for pics that are having to be removed and they are still there. Would think that they are the first to be done away with as they are obvious!! If you would rather PM an answer, that would be fine. But I think others would like to know also.

"lascivious exhibition of the genitals" is a rather cloudy description in my opinion. I too would like clarification on this because to me this is the kind of LEGALESE term that all depends on who is judging the pic based on thier standards not on fact. Thanks in advance for the help in understanding this.

Okay. Check the first post for an update and clarification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back