Our Paragraphs

Should I have bought this top or not? ;)

attachment.php
ABsolutely sensuous!!:)

Kitty has been too busy to reply to all your comments today because I've kept her busy running errands. She's been reading your responses all day and it's kept her quite excited!

I sent her shopping for new clothes and all day long I've been giving her simple little texts and instructions along the way. She has been a VERY good girl and done exactly as she's been told. She rewarded me so well that I'm going to reward her even better very soon! She has EARNED her Kitty treats!!

And since I'm in a sharing mood... here is a quick look at her following my instructions as she drives down the road! :devil::devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yes I was in quite a :devil: mood today from lurking in here and the texts I was getting :) my mood may continue ALL night long :) :devil:

Kitty has been too busy to reply to all your comments today because I've kept her busy running errands. She's been reading your responses all day and it's kept her quite excited!

I sent her shopping for new clothes and all day long I've been giving her simple little texts and instructions along the way. She has been a VERY good girl and done exactly as she's been told. She rewarded me so well that I'm going to reward her even better very soon! She has EARNED her Kitty treats!!

And since I'm in a sharing mood... here is a quick look at her following my instructions as she drives down the road! :devil::devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1521593&stc=1&d=1408484997
Yum! :D

attachment.php

Gorgeous! :rose: :kiss:

^^^^ you should only wear tops like that!! If you have to wear clothes!
Same goes for you! We should wear these type of tops on girls night out ;)

Oh! Yes! Absolutely!
Yes. It sure suits you well :eek:
Sure you should and pants to match;)
ABsolutely sensuous!!:)
Thank you! I actually didn't buy it and now I'm wishing I would have after these nice comments ;)

Oh God.........
Oh God as in... We will see you soon?!? :kiss:

Mmmmm...Look at how sexy you are. :rose: :kiss:
Thank you blazin :kiss:

Ooooo, sexy! What a great way to spend the day!!
Thank you! It was such a turn on. I drained my cell battery twice! lol

Mmmmm...Let's see that butt since your in a :devil: mood!
Ha! Well I was in a horny mood, not a butt sharing mood :p

They can be at times :p

you are delicious! when something looks that good on you, the rule is to buy it in every color... :kiss:
Thank you!! I better go back! They had black and white and I didn't get either :(

I may keep you on this mood all WEEK long! I like you feeling this good!!
Mmmmm baby boy this mood isn't going away and it will spill over into this weekend. Be ready :devil:

Gorgeous! :rose: :kiss:
Thank you!! ;)

attachment.php

OMG....Best Driving Instructions EVER.....

Sean...I'm seeking permission to have my way with your wife's beautiful breast. Starting out with some soft nibbles on those stimulated nipples. May I? :cool:

attachment.php

Back