60 Plus Check In

Reporting

61 today and chasing 62! MWM, Oklahoma City.. Still going strong and don't plan to quit.... ;o)
 
66 and in western Canada..........have itch oh yes and the older I get the more it needs to be scratched:D
 
62 retired army officer from Georgia...5 foot 8,160 pounds.Still able to give pleasure to a woman in many various ways.
 
61, near Springfield MA, still working full time, male. I've been married for 35 years and still enjoy sex. Enjoy chatting with ladies around my age who do not hold it against me that I'm married. We still have an active sex life, but....
 
Why do we keep trying to convince ourselves it doesn't matter? I realize I may be considered naive or impertinent, since this is a thread for over 60 and I'm 46, and maybe I haven't gone through experiences common to an older demographic, but I have experienced my body changing due to age, and being seen differently than I used to be because of an older age, so here's my opinion, for what it's worth.

Of course age matters, the question is HOW (not why) does it matter? Unfortunately, we live in a society that allows the minority in "Hollywood" to dictate our social norms. The standard is set by an industry that makes its money on appearances and entertainment. I'm not going to make this a diatribe about the media, in all it's many forms, and I don't think it's the only problem, but it obviously has a big influence on how we see age.

In my opinion, age matters because of experience. I realize this is a generalization and that there are always exceptions, so keeping that in mind, a 65 year old man might not have the energy and stamina of a 25 year old man, but he has what it will take to keep me interested for a much longer period of time. He has life experience and knowledge that, no matter how much reading and formal education a younger man has, can never compensate.

I feel the same way about women. Older people tend to have figured out what's really important in life, and it's rarely all the "stuff" we need to accumulate when we're younger to make us feel successful. Age should strengthen our ability and capacity to love and forgive. That matters immeasurably.

I admit, it sucks to lose physical abilities that our bodies have when we're younger. I already feel a cognitive decline. The hard truth is that people who are 80, 60, 40, and 20 are different, and we SHOULD be. Our roles change, but that's not a bad thing! I think it's sad when I hear/see someone way, "I'm 62, but still look and act like I'm 30." Of course we're all still the same inside, that's the wonderful thing about it! We know how it feels to be 30, but we also know how it feels to be 70! How great is that?! That's 45 years worth of knowledge and experience and if we're wise, we appreciate what those years, no matter how good or bad, have brought us.

This has become so long and boring that only those who are over 60 and retired are going to have the time to read it, so hooray!, another reason to love getting older.

One last thing....if the issue is sexuality...well that's exactly why I prefer older men. Older men generally understand about sensuality as well as sexuality. Our bodies change, our skin sags and our ability to orgasm or ejaculate changes. It changes...that's it...it's only good or bad in how we choose to see it. I see it as different and I LOVE learning and experiencing the differences to my senses. The very best sex I've had so far was with a man who is over 60. He rarely had a full, rock hard erection, but that didn't bother me at all. He made me orgasm over and over and over and over again. He filled my senses and made me want things I never knew were inside me. I can't speak to how he felt about it, but from the woman's standpoint, it was beyond amazing.

So, OkieCowboy, don't look to me to tell you that age doesn't matter, but I would love to further discuss, with you, how it DOES.

Side note: This is not an advertisement or invitation for all you delicious men to contact me. I'm a terrible correspondent, and already have an overflowing plate, so please understand that if you send a PM, it's unlikely that you'll get a reply. It will have nothing to do with how intriguing I do or don't find you, it has everything to do with my own inadequacies.
Very well written. A person of experience. Thank you.
 
60+

hi all 62 m from usa here that likes to chat and have some fun. message me if you're interested in an older guy.
 
Ooooooh here's the thread I was telling you about Firstclassmale..... thanks for bumping it back up mdbigdee......

Good Morning Y'all.....
 
60+

good morning tweetygal. if you got time for some chat sometime send me a message. i'd like to talk about those hearts I saw. (wink wink)
 
:devil:
Ooooooh here's the thread I was telling you about Firstclassmale..... thanks for bumping it back up mdbigdee......

Good Morning Y'all.....
Hi ya tweetygal... yep, it's nice to see this thread pulled out of the dark. Let's keep it alive... by the way, I am still interested in exchanging a few words of lust with ya in a pm... you up for it? PM me or I'll PM you... :devil:
 
Hey there
how about anyone over 60 years old that still has that "itch" checking in on this thread. Tell gender, age , approx. location & maybe a line or 2 about yourself.

Me, 60 year old married male from Iowa. Turned 60 last year sitting in a hottub in Florida. Turning 61 next weekend in Las Vegas. Wish me luck, at the tables & in the hottub!

How about 74 and horny every day all day? South Georgia
 
Age is only a number

Although it is a high number, it doesn't mean dead. Still have the desires and the ability to do what we want. If you don't believe me, let me know and I will show you how it works.
:D:D:D
 
I'd better get this done before my next birthday when another decade clicks on. Like everyone else here my mind still contemplates the joys of sex. I still make time to visit Literotica and am always on the lookout for some dalliance... in Australia. Memories remain vivid; contacts are fewer but not completely absent. The next decade begins with an 8. Not ready to give up.
Prime
 
I'd better get this done before my next birthday when another decade clicks on. Like everyone else here my mind still contemplates the joys of sex. I still make time to visit Literotica and am always on the lookout for some dalliance... in Australia. Memories remain vivid; contacts are fewer but not completely absent. The next decade begins with an 8. Not ready to give up.
Prime

That is awesome. :) Love reading stuff like that!

My last partner was 60 (I'm 40), and I've had a few in the 60-65 range. It's been my experience that men get better as they age! I've had enjoyable experiences with men my own age too, but the 50s and 60s have been consistently pretty damn good! ;) Older men definitely catch my eye now.
 
Pandora you sound heavenly!

66 years young from the Uk here!

Ohhh, and you're from Scotland, too. :D I :heart: you Scots!! I am dying to travel to Scotland one day. I've been to England twice (London) but never made it to Scotland. Looks tremendously beautiful with lovely people. :) Someday!
 
So... I have a question for all you over 60's and those even younger. Has anyone ever logged into a website called senior sizzle? It's not free... and it appears that there is just no way to communicate with anyone unless you pay a fee. Trouble is, it appears that most everyone on it are not paying fees either. Any help? :confused:
 
Good Morning Y'all

Never heard of that website junk_yard. It seems the not for fee ones are pretty lame and the fees just aren't worth it.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm ready for some cooler weather. Got my shawl and winter slippers at the ready....
 
Ohhh, and you're from Scotland, too. :D I :heart: you Scots!! I am dying to travel to Scotland one day. I've been to England twice (London) but never made it to Scotland. Looks tremendously beautiful with lovely people. :) Someday!

Well Ms Pandora if you ever decide to come here, I would be delighted to show you around. edinburgh is lovely but best avoided during the summer! Spring time can be nice.
 
I have to admit Tweetygal, that I am ready for some cooler weather as well. If you are close by to Lake Como in Pasco county, they are having a nude car show in OCT. I plan on being there!
 
I have to admit Tweetygal, that I am ready for some cooler weather as well. If you are close by to Lake Como in Pasco county, they are having a nude car show in OCT. I plan on being there!


Really? what a coincidence..... I am on vacation in October..... now let me check my google maps

How are you cf600? it's a little cool for nude? no?
 
Ahhhhh... another glorious wet rain filled day here in the Pacific Northwest. Fall has arrived! ;)
 
63 Male (as are most of us) married. I love to chat with married women of a similar age about all sorts of things....... all sorts of things....
 
With all the rain that we are getting, it is a bit cool, but should be nice and hot by this weekend. I may take my old truck to the car show, debating on that now. In any case I will be there and hopefully the weather will cooperate.
 
Back
Top