Band of Misbegotten Misfits (a Star Wars tale)

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,771
Fibi

"Tidustries Mining" was the worst place to work on Subterrel; a tangled mess of Kaminoan-created clones (known as shovel-handed miners), Gamorreans, Gotal, and small groups of other races from around the galaxy. They have greed or poverty in common. The ghettoes, vice and corruption, were everywhere, but at Tidustries Mining it was worse. The whole place was an armpit, a cesspool.

I had been doing a few small jobs for a mysterious client named "Hoss" on other planets. Most of the jobs involved screwing over the Kaminoan cloners. I hate those fucking cloners. So when Hoss asked me to head over to Subterrel for my next mission I said "sure".

I was having my doubts about that decision as I walked toward the local bar, P2-08. It was just before 1 am in the morning, a light acid rain was falling. My protective acid rain poncho kept me dry and safe. My breathing mask protected and prevented lung damage from the acid air.

P2-08 was a dump. Stupid name too. I kept thinking "pee-too or ate". But the place did have good drinks, and the food you could keep down. That was a plus.

I entered the bar. The place was a mess. The counter was greasy and the floor had not been swept in days, maybe all week. Old papers, empty glasses, half eaten food littered the floor. The few people in the place were drowning themselves in alcohol. A couple of pilots... or smugglers, were talking about business in hushed tones in one corner.

I received my glass of Corellian rum and made my way to a dark corner and took a seat. I removed my rain poncho, but continued to wear my hooded cloak. I was carrying my combat knife, laser blaster and my light saber. The thick cloak and my outer clothing covered all of my weapons.

“I hope this job is not a piece of shit like this bar” I whispered to myself as I popped open my comlink and looked for messages. I found nothing. Then the door to P2-08 opened, letting in rain, wind, and a few scraps of discarded newspaper and ….


Fibi

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2043993&d=1522220244

Hoss

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2051940&d=1533013240
 
Last edited:
Eek

While Fibi was in P2-08, Eek was in the building next door getting to know his new friend, Anastasia, a human girl. She had just pulled down Eek’s pants and gasped. Eek’s cattle-like appearance also related to his cock! He was hung like a bull! Anastasia kissed his cock and started to suck on it. He closed his three eyes in rapture as she took his now hard and even more massive cock deeper in her mouth. As she sucked him in, she flicked her tongue over his cockhead. Eek moaned and rode the wave of pleasure, then he felt her breasts rubbing against his balls. He anticipated the sweet creamy softness of Anastasia’s breasts cushioning his balls as he fucked into her mouth.

Eek opened his eyes and looked at Anastasia “Well, I’ll be a dumb bull. You are getting off on this!” He said to the hooker. His emotion sensing eyes could tell his cock was turning her on.

“Not everyday, a guy comes in with a cock like yours!!” Anastasia replied

“Wait until I fuck you with it” Eek said with a smile.

“No way!!” Anastasia protested

“Anastasia… means "resurrection" in Greek. So you’ll come back to life after I fuck you” Eek joked. Anastasia said nothing back, but she pulled his cock from her mouth and squeezed her breasts around his large cock. She certainly had the rack for a good tit fuck. Eek, the big brute, banged away at her tits. Soon Anastasia’s mouth joined in, licking at the huge cock head. She licked the tip of Eek’s cock with her tongue on each down stroke of her breasts. Then she started to go faster with more gusto, her large breasts surrounding the huge cock, moving faster.

“Ohhh” Eek grunted impressively as he let his cock go… orgasming right into Anastasia’s mouth and face. The cum felt great traveling up his huge cock and blasting into Anastasia’s face and chest. He had 5 big squirts, and a few small one afterwards, until he was done.

“That was great!” Eek’s told Anastasia.

“Great for you… what about me? You came kind of quickly.” She grumbled.

“Sorry, Hon, I have a meeting to go to.” Eek told Anastasia as he pulled his pants back on. Then he added “The credits have already been transferred to you.” Eek grabbed his acid protection coat, and as he pulled his one arm through the sleeve, he headed out the door. “Catch you next time” He said back to Anastasia as he headed for P2-08.

Eek
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2039840&d=1515561389
 
I had to duck my head slightly as I entered the Cantina. It's not just that I'm tall, but most humanoids don't take horns into account when desiging doors. The curse of the Deveronian, they make wearing a helmet impossible but they come in handy sometimes and none of us would consider having them removed.

Casually pulling off my protective poncho and mask, I looked around the room, taking in the dirty floor and the despairing souls pickling their insides with cheap booze. I couldn't help but grin, displaying my sharp teeth. It was like coming home. I'd never been on Subterrel before but every planet, even the shining city-planet of Coruscunt, has a bar like this.

Glad to be out of the acid rain, I stretched my broad shoulders, straining the under-weave of my jury-rigged battle armour. You could almost read my recent history from looking at the patchwork of armoured pieces attached to the weave - here a vambrace from clone battle armour, there a section of umbaran trooper plating. And whilst I wasn't expecting trouble, I kept a hand near the heavy blaster pistol on my hip. You never know what is going to kick off in a place like this, and my preferred weapon, the bundled up grenade launcher strapped to my back, wouldn't really be appropriate in any kind of bar fight.

I headed towards the bar, and got myself a drink. Not that I was looking to get drunk, but nothing raises more suspicion in the local lowlifes than somebody in a bar that isn't drinking. Surprisingly, they had Clendorian Ale, though I suspected it was watered down in a dive like this. A single mouthful confirmed my suspicions, - it tasted OK but I wouldn't be getting drunk on it.

With large, foaming mug in hand, I leaned against the bar, surveying the Patrons. Somewhere in this random collection of soaks and criminals was my contact. Those two, a human and a Duros , wearing civilian flightsuits, maybe? Or the lightly armoured barabel with the misaligned nose and missing teeth - probably a shockboxing veteran on the underground circuit.

Maybe it was the mysterious figure bundled up in a cloak, a cloak that concealed everything except the fact she was a mammalian humanoid. But then again, maybe they hadn't arrived yet, and as if on cue the door swung open again, admitting the acrid stench of acidic fog and...
 

Attachments

  • Kolem Govek.jpg
    Kolem Govek.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The Gamorrean guard at the door snortled at me in his native tongue and pointed to my suit. I knew he just wanted the semblance of control, but I pointed at my re-breather and shrugged as though I needed to keep the whole apparatus on. No need to reveal myself in this dump until the time arrived. You never know who's lurking in the shadows.

I always hated taking new work from unknown clients and thought I'd setup my comlink to refuse communications from unknown contacts but, much to my surprise, a fat yapping human offering a a lucrative reward had shown up, anyway. He said all I needed to do was fly some freelancers around and help them complete a job. It would certainly cover the cost of fixing up my ship and get me through to the next job. I figured it wouldn't be long before I was off that rock and far away from the creepy sight of the shovelhands and the painful company of down on their luck prospectors

The was nothing special about this bar - "Pee Two Oh Eight" he called it - other than the particularly retched looking sanitary conditions. I was more than happy to pretend I needed this suit and breather on as long as I could.

As I glanced around, I slipped my hand up in my sleeve for a reassuring tap on the Adjudicator hidden there. It wouldn't hit anything beyond a couple meters, but, if things went wrong, the point was to scare the hell out of people and make them run while I made my escape. I didn't plan to stick around very long if anything started shooting, anyway.

Right away, I spotted the hooded woman in the corner... nothing suspicious about that... and the big Devaronian nursing a mug. The Devaronian made one and I was guessing, from the way she didn't fit in with anyone else, that the woman made two. I made three and now it was time to try to look busy to see if our fourth showed up....

Kovit Waya
 
Last edited:
Eek

The P2-08 bartender had just poured 2 pints of the ale for the civilians wearing the flight suits, when I darkened the doorway into bar and strode inside. The only way to describe the bartender’s reaction to me was "shock"! Now, I have three eyes and there were four antennae-like nubs on top my bull like face. But I’m no monster. The look on the bartender’s face was gut-emptying fear. My looks paralyze him in his tracks. The Gran are a peaceful race of humanoids, his reaction made no sense.

“WWWhat?” I moo’ed at him, louder than I intended.

“You need to zip up” The bartender said back to me, in a quieter voice, but everyone in the place heard his answer.

I glanced down and sure enough, my recently used willy-wacker was visible.

“AHH, DRUK!” I swore and zipped up. Most of the shit birds in the bar were looking at me now. I needed to say something.

“Shows over!” I stated and took a small bow. My commlink, and three other people’s commlinks chirped at that moment.

“You are late, Eek!” Hoss stated via my commlink. There was a small 3D picture of his human face, but nothing moved on the hologram. It was just a static projection. Some chick in the back of the bar was also seeing Hoss’ face, as was a devil looking guy and a Half Kiffar near the bar.

“I have a job for the 4 of you. Please join Fibi, the redhead women, in the back of the bar.” Hoss told me, and the other people getting the message. I headed to the back, where the others were assembling.

“Fibi” The redhead said looking at me with some doubts.

“Eek” I replied shaking her hand.

“Nice entrance…” She added, mocking me. Then the others introduced themselves.
 
My wrist com chirped, and the static image of my newest employer appeared, along with some instructions. I downed the remainder of my ale, and slid some credits over the bar, along with an instruction to keep them coming - Based on the apparent witless mess of one of the prospective team, I had a feeling I would need them.

I introduced myself with a wide grin, "Kolem Govek at your service. Big guns and things that go boom a speciality," and ran an appraising eye over my erstwhile companions. It was a lot more fun where the woman describing herself as Fibi was concerned. Almost certainly a Zeltron, from the colouration, which meant I might have to second-guess my own emotions but also meant this job might have some unexpected benefits.

Then there was the Gran. Clearly not the brightest nerf in the herd, but one soldier can always recognise another. Though usually a peaceful bunch, something about this ones bearing suggested he'd seen a fair share of combat. Would probably follow orders well, though.

And then the mystery man, still obscuring his face with a rebreather. Couldn't get a read on him at all, humanoid but not quite human...
 
Fibi

"Kolem Govek at your service. Big guns and things that go boom a speciality" Kolem said.

“Big guns, eh” I replied with a quick glance at his biceps. Then I added a “Hi, I’m Fibi” Greeting him with a big smile. There was something charming and trustworthy about this team mate.

The fourth member of the team arrived next. Human looking but still wearing his rebreather hardware. Through the mask I heard him say in a muffled voice.

“My name is Kovit Waya” He said

“Glad to meet you” I replied.

He nodded in acknowledgment and then put his on my shoulder to catch his balance. I could not believe the guy was drunk already as he had just entered the bar, but perhaps he had been drinking elsewhere.

Eek and Kolem both greeted him with handshakes, but he followed it up with his hand on their shoulders. A very touchy guy! Something weird was going on. I needed to know what this guy was doing. I used my zeltron ability to sense emotions and felt he was “satisfied” with the introductions. Well, I guess that was ok... still it was weird.

Then my com link lit up with the static display of Hoss’ face.

"Team... Get close, I don’t want anyone else to hear this.” The Hoss hologram stated. Everyone got closer to block anyone seeing the transmission. The hologram continued "I have information on Alma Bol, one of the top clone scientist from Kamino. For three years now Alma has used her position to develop clone viruses. These viruses can kill whole groups of clones. She uses the viruses to intimidate and blackmail industries and whole planets. Her greed has generated her a sizable fortune. Two weeks ago, she was told of problems with the mining clones on Subterrel. She has decided to investigate the problem and will be arriving in two days. It's time to take out this worm!! Your job is to kidnap her... and destroy her research. I’ll provide more details once you have her.

She is heavily guarded at all times. So It will take a team of experts in order to complete this mission. You are that team. 100k credits for each member with successful mission, plus you keep any of her vast fortune. Good Luck. Hoss Out"
 
Last edited:
Up close, there was no doubt - definitely Zeltron, and sexy as all hell. My groin stirred when she gave me a huge smile, and I couldn't tell whether I was reacting to her looks, or whether she was releasing the pheremones her race are famous for - even if subconciously. Either way, I decided I should sit down quickly, and listen to our ertwhile employers instructions.

When Hoss signed off, I frowned - this was a complex job, and our employer had gone before we could ask questions or even agree to the job. I opened my mouth to comment about this but before I could speak my wrist-com beeped - a sleek model "aquired" from a dead Clone captain, and reprogrammed by a verpine slicer hat had owed me a favour.

The others looked at their comms too, and I guessed we had all been sent the same data-package. Dates, times, hyper-lane change points, landing zones, the transponder code and schematics for the targets private star-yacht... Everything we might need in order to carry out the job, in any way we wished - provided we had the skills and equipment needed. I whistled softly, quietly impressed and looked up. Even a line of credit - to be deducted from our fee - for anything we might need to purchase before the job.

"Looks like we have some planning to do." I grinned. "On the face of it, I'd rather intercept our target in space, if we can get hold of a ship. A fairly well armed one, I should say, given what we are up against."

As if on cue, a waitress (and from the look of her, one who proabaly earned a more than a few credits offering extra "services" to the miners) arrived with another large mug of ale. I took a swallow, and waited to see what the others had to say.

"I have a ship," said Kovit, enigmatically, from his seat. "She needs some work but with the right crew..." and here he looked around at the rest of us, his expression hidden by his mask, "...she can hold her own against our target."

"Well, that's something," I replied, amiably. "In which case, why don't we all head over there and get settled in, so we can do our planning and share what we are each bringing to the table without having to worry about the locals listening in?"

Kovit nodded, and stood up expectantly. I still couldn't get a handle on him, but there was a social awkwardness about him, and I couldn't shake the feeling that he just didn't want to be here - but whether "here" meant the bar, the planet or the job, I couldn't tell.

I didn't stand, not yet. It had been a suggestion, not an order, and I wanted to see how the others reacted - they might not agree. I say "others" but really, it was Fibi's opinion I wanted - so far, she was the only other person in the group who was holding my interest, and not just because of her looks. Our mysterious employer clearly trusted her above and beyond the rest of us, and I wondered just how long she had been working for him...
 
Fibi

“For 100K credits… I’m in! Credits like that can buy a lot of women and booze!” Eek said with his thoughts of pleasure coming from those credits gushing between his words. I got the feeling the Gran certainly did not put too much thought into his decisions. Or maybe, his thoughts came more from his penis than his brain.

“This Alma Bol chick, sounds like a real loser, even among the Kaminoans. I’m in too.” I agreed with the other team members. Most of those long necked, bulbous headed, Kaminoans work on cloning technology and I had a real problem with that. Most of those fuckers just needed to die. But this Alma Bol really sounded like someone that cared nothing about the clones she made, or killed.

“Meeting at a more secure location is a good idea. But first let us toast to a successful team and mission” I suggested. As I reached for my glass filled with Corellian rum, I saw 4 male Falleen walk tensely into the bar, followed by two armored droids. The Falleens removed their rebreathers, revealing their distinctive mottled green skin, ridged skulls, and long, black, ponytails. They had the symbol of the Black Sun crime syndicate on their body armor. They were slowly looking at each table in the bar. They were clearly looking for someone, and I was pretty sure, that someone was me.

“Trouble…” I warned the others as I pulled my head out of their line of sight.

“Over there” One of them said and pointed at our table. They all headed for our table, pulling out their laser blasters as they came. The two droids followed them as well.
 
Last edited:
"Friends of yours?" I murmured sardonically at Fibi, but before she could say anything in response, Kovit stepped away.

"I'm out." he blurted. "I mean, I'm OK for the job but I'm not getting involved with these guys. I'm not even armed."

What a coward I thought to myself. But that was unfair, really. He wasn't exactly built for bar-brawls, not many pilots are. And nobody wants to upset the Black Sun without a very good reason - like most organanise crime synidcates, they had long memories...

The leader of the thugs, slightly taller than the others and with a chunk missing from his left skull ridge, grinned at Kovit.

"Yes, little man, you go. Our business only with the woman." He turned is gaze on Eek and I. "You go too. This no business of yours."

Kovit started making for the door. "I'll meet you at the ship" he muttered, apologetically. Eek and I both stayed put.

Studiously ignoring the command, I kept hold of my mug in my right hand, and threw it back in an exaggerated quaff, draining it to the dregs in one go. It was a waste, given I was only drinking it for the taste, but it would hopefully draw attention away from the fact that under the table, my left hand was quietly extracting a micro-grenade from a belt-pouch. Yeah, I know, I said grenades weren't useful in a bar brawl, but battle is fluid, right? There are no certainties.

Then I looked over at the Falleen and raised my eyebrows, still waving my mug around, giving a little jab in the air at the end of every sentence.

"Well, that's a problem, you see. I have business with the lady too. Do you think you could wait until I'm done? It won't take long..."

Meanwhile, the fingers on my left hand were setting the micro-grenade for a 5 second fuse.

As I'd hoped, the Falleen were distracted by the mug. They probably thought I was getting set to throw it at them. Frowning, the thug-in-charge asked, "How long?"

"Oh... no more than FIVE days." I replied, emphasising the number and then banging the mug onto the table to cover the sound of the grenade dropping onto the floor at my feet. This was going to take careful timing...
 
Fibi

Kolem and Eek surprised me by staying. I had not known many independent operatives to be so loyal. Kolem was buying Eek and myself some valuable time as he spoke. I notice Eek hands grab the table in readiness to do something, while I flicked the safety off my blaster.

As Kolem finished his distraction and before the head Falleen ruffian could object to Kolem 5 day time demand, I spoke up.

“Thax Bil, you only brought three men and some attack droids. I’m insulted.” I commented in disgust. My statement was designed to allow people in the bar to back away from the melee that was about to go down. I noticed everyone in the bar was doing just that. I slowly pulled back my hood, revealing my face to Thax and his gang.

“Identity confirmed” one of the droids stated.

“Fibi” Thax said in satisfaction having found me. He added “I get paid whether you are dead or alive!!” He turned to his men “KILL HER” Thax ordered

The laser fire began as soon as he finished his order. Fortunately, Eek did not need to wait for the order to move. He grabbed the table threw it over a ducking Kolem's head at the Falleen thugs. The laser bolts blaster holes in the table but no one on my side got hit. I sprang into action, running along the east wall trying to flank the attackers. I pulled out my blaster and fired at Thax. Killing him would confuse the attackers even more. I had him, but he ducked behind one of his own men. That guy was not so lucky, as my blaster took half his head off. Eek must have been a trained soldier as he moved along the west wall to out flank them in that direction. Oddly, he was just grabbing stuff and throwing it at the attackers. Food, mugs, chairs… I guess the dumbass… I mean dumbbull… forgot to bring his weapons!

I felt bad for Kolem as his job was to cover the middle. Luckily most of the laser fire was directed at me. But still I shouted over to him “Yes… they are my friends!! How do you like them? Friendly aren’t they!” I yelled to Kolem as I blasted the arm off another Falleen thug. Thax was the only Falleen left.

That was about the time the droids locked up on me and started firing lasers in rapid succession. I dove for cover!!
 
I was momentarily caught on the back foot when Fibi escalated the situation so quickly - I had expected her to try talking her way out of whtever trouble she was in (just goes to show, never make assumptions, they may get your ass killed). Fortunately, the falleen were equally surprised. A hell of a lot happened in the next five seconds...

Four... "I'm insulted" declared Fibi, and revealed her face fully. And wow, she was as even more of a knock-out than I had been expecting.

Three... "Kill her!" yelled Thax - a moment too late as Eek flipped the table, scattering the nearest thugs and providing cover.

Two... Moving at impressive speed, her robes flying out behind her and revealing that she was wearing a lot less than I had expected, (and displaying a mighty fine body at that) Fibi bolted east, laying down blaster fire as she went. With impressive uptake, Eek bolted along the opposite wall n a perfect pincer movement - he may not be the sharpest vibroblade in the armoury in conversation, but his combat instints were impeccable.

One... I kicked the grenade at my feet across the floor, where it skittered, un-noticed in the furor, to the feet of the two droids. Then I dropped to one knee behind the table, dodging blaster-bolts and returning fire. The smell of molten plasteel filled my nostrils as my shoulder-plate took a glancing hit, but I returned fire and dropped the thug that had hit me with a nasty gut shot that his own armour wasn't thick enough to deflect.

Zero... The droids - intimidating, modified smelter droids, by the look of them, probably jacked from one of the processing plants and reprogrammed as "hired muscle" - opened fire. Following their orders literally, they ignored the rest of us and unleashed a barrage against Fibi, who barely made it into cover. But before they could press their advantage, the grenade at their feet detonated...

A blue sphere of electical energy, about three meters wide, crackled around the droids, overloading their systems and causing them to shut down and slump over. One of the bar patrons had also gotten caught in the blast, and collapsed unconcious, but unless he had a weak heart he should be fine. Gotta love ion grenades, am I right?

In the aftermath of the detonation, the Cantina was almost silent. The droids were down. Two of the thugs were down to blaster fire, and wouldn't ever been getting up. Another was groaning quietly under a table that Eek must have thrown at him. Only their leader - Thax, Fibi had called him - was still active, but he was just standing there, unmoving, a look of anger mixed with fear on his face.

It was pretty obvious why. Kovit hadn't left the bar at all, and in spite of his earlier words had a small slug-thrower pressed into the base of the falleens skull.

"Ever see somebody take a head shot from an adjudicator?" he said, quietly. Thax, wisely, didn't answer and kept completely still.

"Nice work," I said, approvingly. Mostly to Kovit, but actually, I was impressed with everybody. For a group of strangers to act as we had, reading each others intentions and acting as a team so well, was no mean feat and spoke highly of the skills of everybody involved. "But didn't you say you were leaving?"

"Uh, yeah...", replied Kovit, semi apologetically. He still seemed out of place, as if he couldn't quite believe what he was doing, but I was starting to think that there was a lot more steel in this guys spine than he liked to let on.

He continued to speak, "But before I reached the door I realised I hadn't told you where to find my ship, so I kinda had to come back. Um, Fibi? What do you want to do with this guy?"
 
Last edited:
Fibi

I got back up off the floor and dusted myself off.

“The laser blasts didn’t kill me, but whatever is on this disgusting floor probably will.” I said as I walked over to where Thax was being held.

“What should I do with you?” I asked myself out loud as I looked into Thax’s face. “My brain tells me to kill you. You seemed pretty willing to kill me a few moments before. But the Zeltron in me tells me to spare you. Perhaps my mercy will be the spark you need to change your life. To select another profession other than paid killer for the Black Sun crime syndicate.”

Thax said nothing and neither did my new team mates. I had killed before. One of the thugs missing half his head on the floor was my doing. I had killed a few cloners too. That was why Thax was here. Hired by those cloners, because I was trouble for them. But I had not started the killing… and I had not done it on a huge scale like those fuckers did.

I remained silent for a moment longer and then I made my decision.

“I’ll spare you. Thax. If you try to kill me again, I will not be so kind. Good Night” I said as I performed an Echani “knock out” punch using all my strength. It worked as Thax’s head jerked back, and then he was out cold. He slumped down to the floor.

“Kovit, your ship location?” I asked.

“Space dock 6” He answered in a quiet voice.

“Eek, can you help me put Thax in a place where he will not be bother us for a few days?” I asked the Gran.

“Sure” Eek answered and reached down and pulled the Falleen into a fireman carry.

“See the rest of you at the ship in 30 mins” I told Kovit and Kolem. Before I walked out of P2-08, I flicked a credit chip at the bartender “For the damages and your forgetfulness about what happened here.”

30 minutes later

Eek and I entered space dock 6. He and I had small backpacks with all our gear. When we saw YKL-37R Nova Courier in the bay we stopped in our tracks.

“MOOOOO!!” Eek stated as he was impressed.

“You can say that again!!” I agreed.

“MOOOOO!!” Eek said.
 
Last edited:
Around 20 minutes before Fibi and Eek arrive
Once more clad in acid-resistant poncho and mask, I walked with Kovit to docking bay six. The masks muffled our voices and made conversation frustrating, so after some false starts at small talk we lapsed into silence.

We arrived at the dock, and removed our masks. I still couldn't place Kovit's race, but now I could see he had a bright green band, almost like warpaint, running under his eyes and across the bridge of his nows. Clearly permanent, but not natural - so some sort of tribal tatoo, maybe, like the Zabrak's have.

But more importantly, the ship. Kovit looked at me expectantly, the way an officer does when he's expecting you to recognise the brilliance of his battle plan. If he was looking for my approval, he got it.

"Nice..." I murmured, still taking it in.

Now, I don't know much about starships - mostly, I've seen the insides of troop transports and gunwells - but I could tell we had ourselves a pretty nice vessel. Sure, the paint was scarred by micrometeor hits and the occasional scorch mark, and I was pretty sure some of that plating wasn't supplied by the original manufacturer, but her original lines were sleek and I could see some fairly substantial energy turrets top and bottom, though again, it looked like both had been heavily modified. I wondered what other armament she boasted, given kovit's claim she could take on our target... Probably some form of missiles or torps hidden away somewhere. Hopefully an Ion weapon or some other disabling system, that would make our job so much easier.

Bigger than I expected though. In fact, too big for Kovit to be running it on his own...

"So, she's what, a modified freighter?" I asked, as we walked under the curved prow towards the boarding ramp.

"More a courier than a freighter." replied Kovit, become more animated and confident with every word. "You know, less cargo, but faster. Come on, I'll give you the tour and show you where to stow your gear."

As we walked though the ship, Kovit began to babble about modifications, going on about "replaced the power conduits to channel more power to the shields" and "replaced the original hyperdrive with..." and I will confess I tuned out for a bit. He showed me the engines, the cargo bay (surprisingly spacious!), the passenger area (where he directed me to a cabin with 4 bunks, so I guessed I would end up sharing with Eek) and various other mundania.

I perked up again when we got to the weapons control cabin. Without waiting for permission, I slid into one of the seats and ran an approving hand over the controls. Now we could talk MY language.

"Hmm, what have we here? Light laser turrets, but drawing additional power so I'm guessing double mounted and fire-linked? Very nice. And missile tubes... concussion missiles in tubes one and two, and Ion torps in tube three? That will do nicely..."

"Ah, yeah," responded Kovit. "I think the previous owners enjoyed a little piracy. But I modified the power feeds to make them more reliable and replaced the 3-way coupling with..." and he was off again. He exited the cabin, and I dutifully but reluctantly followed.

Just before Fibi and Eek arrive

Then we reached the flight deck. As we entered, Kovit called ahead.

"Hey Orcina, this is one of our new passengers."

A human woman stood up from one of the piloting chairs and turned to face me. She was tall, as tall as me, and very shapely. Long brown hair framed a pretty face, and she wore a tailored white shirt that clung to her curves and black trousers and knee high boots on her long legs. Beautiful, in that "girl next door" way as opposed to Fibi's more exotic beauty. This job just kept getting better and better.

"This is Orcina, my partner and co-pilot." Kovit said by way of introduction.

I extended a hand and grinned "Kolem Govek, at your service."
 
Last edited:
Orcina

“My ye be one tall barrel o' rum!” Orcina replied her eyes narrowing in delightful interest. She shook Kolem’s hand firmly, almost too firmly.

“Ye like th' ship?” She asked Kolem. Kolem started to answer when there was a loud beep and a whirl from the corner of the flight deck.

“Sorry” Orcina apologized. “Let me introduce AK-47, me modified R2 mechtech droid.” She said as she turned and gestured to the droid in the corner. The blue and white droid let out a few excited beeps and whirls, rocking back and forth.

Orcina turned back to Kolem. Looking into his eyes, she talked over her shoulder to the droid. “Now AK… let me continue t' talkin' t' our guest without yer squawkin'”

“Permission to come aboard?” Fibi’s voice asked from passageway leading to the flight deck.

“Granted” Kovit stated. Then he added to himself quietly “since you are already aboard.” He turned to Orcina and smiled “More guests” he informed her.

Fibi and Eek came into the flight deck still holding their gear.

“MOOOO” Eek said with a smile as he stared at Orcina taking in her good looks.

“Eek… knock it off. She is not a sex worker” Fibi advised the Gran.

“How do you know?” Eek answered back, winking at Orcina three times with his three eyes.

“Hi, my name is Fibi and this horny Gran is Eek” Fibi said ignoring Eek’s bad behavior. The two new comers shook Orcina’s hand.

“Where shall we store our gear and meet to plan the mission?” Fibi asked Kovit.
 
I hadn't been sure what Kovit had meant when he had described Orcina as his "partner" but from the way she squeezed my hand in greeting, and the look in her eyes, I was figuirng that their relationship was either purely business or very open.

"Ye like th' ship?" she asked?

"I do. I like everything I've seen so far... I hope I can get familiar with it before we hit our target..."

Before Orcina could respond, Fibi and Eek arrived, one charming, the other horny. I was getting to think this was a permanent state for the Gran mercenary, though oddly he hadn't made any advances on Fibi back in the Cantina. Mind you, after the way she had gunned down those Falleen, maybe he wasn't as stupid as he made out...

Introductions over, we headed forward. The ship had a unique layout - at first glance you'd expect the nacelles to be engines and the cockpit to be at the front, but in fact, the whole front of the upper deck was "passenger territory" - Two large cabins, and a spacious lounge/dining room/ kitchen area. Looked like it could do with some care and attention, but then, most independent ship owners seemed to spend all their credits on repairs and upgrades to the business end of the ship, from what I'd seen. New couches don't make the ship go faster, or stop laser blasts.

I showed Eek to where we were bunking. We'd both chosen lower bunks, on opposite sides of the room. He seemed somewhat disappointed to be sharing with me but perked up when he realised Fibi's room was opposite ours.

Orcina showed Fibi to her room - I'd seen it earlier, during the tour, and with its double bed it was a lot more comfortable than us boys were getting, but maybe I'd get an invite sometime... I wouldn't push it, though - we had a job to do, after all.

Kovit, meanwhile, had headed straight to the kitchen area and prepared a jug of something hot. By the time the rest of us arrived, he was sat at the head of the table with a steaming mug in front of him, and there were more mugs gathered in the middle of the table. I'd have prefered something stronger but I guess he was one of those races that only had the one liver.

I nodded to Kovit and took a seat in the middle, my back to the wall - an old habit that's hard to break - and waited for the others to sit down.
 
Fibi

I placed my bag of gear on the bed and sat next to it. I need a few moments to think before I joined the others to plan the mission. I looked around the room. It was nice. It was not what I was use to or accustom to. I ran my fingers over the soft sheets as I thought. I was not use to working with a team either. I thought back to when I worked with a young female Twi'lek named Cidnipi on one of my first missions from Hoss. It had not worked out well. She had been a shrewd and effective agent. But in the end, she talked too much and blew our cover. After getting caught, she double crossed me. I escaped, but I parted ways with her. It was nothing dramatic, I just cut her head off with my light saber. To this day I really have no ill feeling toward the woman. I removed all the hate, when I removed her head.

I laid back on the comfortable bed. It felt great. Could I get use to this comfort? Could I get use to work with others? The attack in the bar had been dangerous. But the others had stuck with me. Each doing their part. Comfortable was not the right word, but it had been effective teamwork. This mission would require a team. I needed to give each team member a chance. And if they turned on me, I would just need to cut their head off.

I got up off the bed and pulled off my cloak and tossed it on the bed. Time for more trust and openness with my team members. They deserved to know what they were getting into. I looked in the small mirror hung on the bulkhead across from the bed. I pushed back my long red silky hair and stared at myself. The men would start by looking at my strikingly beautiful and sexy face. I had no doubt, Eek, would focus on my voluptuous and ravishing figure. His three eyes would be glued on my heavy, over flowing breasts, which pushed on the black corset. Orcina, might think the exposed skin at my waist made me look like a slut. Kovit might be an ass and leg man, and would enjoy my leather skirt and my smooth legs before the start of my long black leather boots.

But in the end, all of them would be looking at the light saber hanging from my belt and wonder if I was a Jedi or not. In some ways, it really did not matter, if I was a Jedi or not. Having the weapon increase the danger to the team. They needed to know.

I walked out of the room and into lounge/dining area. I strolled confidently across the fine polished metal deck plating and I made my way towards one of the open chairs at the table. Everyone else was already there. There was a holographic image of a troop transport ship glowing over the table. Everyone had been looking at that, except Eek. He was cleaning one of his disassembled weapons. A long-range blaster if I had to guess. He was using a small brush and some flimsy paper. He looked up when I entered.

“Nice tits!!” Eek commented, staring at my chest.

“Be that a light saber?” Orcina asked as she looked me over.

“Yes” I replied firmly as I took my seat. Hoping that would cut off further questions.

“Not so fast” Eek said putting down his brush. “All of us almost died back in the bar. Who are you and why do they want you dead?” Eek asked.

“Fair questions. My real name is Fibi. I’m from the planet Zeltros. The Kaminoan cloners captured me at a young age and adjusted my genes. So, as you can imagine, I have issues with the cloners. I also had a few run-ins with empire. So both groups don’t like me. The Kaminoan have hired a bounty hunter… but he is now out of the picture.”

“Are you a Jedi? Do you believe in the Force? Can you move things with your mind?” Eek asked me.

“All the Jedi be dead. Those just be stories” Orcina commented.

I answered Eek. “I’m not a Jedi” Then I directed my gaze to Orcina. “The galaxy is full of many interesting things. Perhaps one day, I can show you something so you will believe in the Force, as I do” I told her. Then I looked at the others and asked. “What is everyone’s thoughts on the mission?”

“She be transported in an old Republic troop ship. These transports are oblong in shape. They have a defensive turbolaser cannon mounted on the dorsal surface of the ship. The propulsion system consisted of two large drive engines. We should be able to approach from below which is outside the turbolaser field of fire.” Orcina explained as she pointed to the various parts of the hologram.

“We’ll need to prevent them from running. Standard Kaminoan tactic when attacked.” I commented.

“Aye… damaging the engines is critical.” Orcina agreed.

“What about Escort fighters?” I asked.

“Unknown” Orcina answered.

“And we want to do a direct assault. Not sneak aboard?” I asked Kolem and Kovit.
 
Last edited:
On board the old Republic troop ship, STS Retribution

Alma Bol


The stark white operating theater/laboratory was completely as cold and sterile as it looked. The room contained several tables and two examination benches, one of which held a strapped down, sleeping Twi'lek. On one wall of the room was a large window, which seemed to offer a view of the operating room from some kind of control center. Another wall was full of monitors and computer controls.

The far side of the room was more the lab, with numerous pieces of equipment for testing and analyzing samples. There was a high-powered gene splitter and a 3D holographic of someone’s DNA being displayed.

Two Kaminoans walked as if they were floating across the floor. Both were tall and slender with very long, thin necks, both wore white clothing, the only difference was one had thick, cuffs and the other thin cuffs. A thick cuff was an earmark of a high-ranking officer on Kamino. Most races would not be able to tell their sex, but neither had a crest atop their bald heads so they were both female. They had such a graceful demeanor, and calm personality, it would have been hard to guess what was about to happen.

“Alma Bol, is this required?” The junior Kaminoan asked, in a quiet and calm voice.

“Yes, Nala Ha” Alma Bol replied as she reached the computer control console and flipped a switch.

The attractive female Twi'lek on the table started writhing in pain then a horrible scream rose from within her. Twi’lek eyes snapped opened with a look of grotesque horror as she screamed louder. Her head snapped back and her blue skin darkened and turned black. The woman let out one last horrendous agony filled cry. Then tears streaked down her face as the elasticity of her skin could stretch no further. Her skin ripped open. Blood and flesh squeezed out from the ever-widening rips. The once beautiful Twi'lek’s eyes bulged, then horrifically one popped out. Her body flailed around wildly as her flesh was ripped apart. Then she stopped moving and was dead.

There was a small smile on Alma Bol’s face which no one else could see. The smile was gone as she spoke again.

“Nala Ha, You know the history of our race. The prospect of extinction forged us into the species we designed ourselves. We are at a level of social maturity that weaker mongrel species will never attain. This is because they lack the courage to kill their weak members." Alma Bol explained

“I understand our history, but why kill this clone in this a way. A simple painless injection could have been used.” Nala Ha stated.

“An interesting thought. I shall consider it.” Alma Bol said with no emotion. But she had no intention of considering it at all.

The room’s commlink activated. “Alma Bol, we shall reach Subterrel in 23 hours”

“Thank you for that information.” Alma Bol stated to the commlinks. Then she turned and spoke to Nala Ha again. “The STS Retribution or Support Transport Ship Retribution is slow, but it is well armed and a good size. I can continue my research while traveling to Subterrel.”

“Very practical” Nala Ha agreed as they both headed to the holding area to acquire another clone.
 
Kovit and I had both kept quiet during the initial exchange caused by Fibi's dramatic entrance to the lounge area. I can't speak for his reasons, but mine were pretty simple - her looks, free of the concealing cloak, had taken my breath away. I managed not to stare, or to drool the way the Gran was, but even so, for a moment, I couldn't find my tongue (and if you know anything about deveronian physiology... never mind). I contented myself with an acknowledging nod in her direction.

I'd been surprised to hear Orcina declare the Jedi as "just old stories", given how recently the Republic had lost its would-be defenders, but then, maybe if the Jedi had spent a little bit more time making themselves known to the general populace, it wouldn't have been so easy for the newly self-appointed emperor to paint them as the bad guys during his rise to power. I'd seen Jedi on the battlefield, as both allies and enemies, though fortunately only ever at a distance. Fibi might claim to be no Jedi, but she was clearly no fool, and only a tremendous idiot would carry a lightsabre without being able to use it effectively.

Plus, listening carefully is more important than talking, so even when I had pulled myself together, I let the others comments wash over me. I'd already looked over the schematics and schedules and other data sent to us, and had my own ideas, but wanted to hear what some of the other's thought first.

Kovit spoke up next. "I don't see that we can sneak," he began, in the excited, animated way he always fell into when talking about his ship. "Duursema's Pride" doesn't have any form of stealth technology, and unless we had another ship ready to cause a distraction for us, we'd not be able to sneak up on the transport."

"Kovit's right." I agreed. "But even if they have modified that transport, there are only so many places you can fit weapon hardponts and shield generators on a predominatly civilian ship. I think it extremely unlikely that stopping the ship will be any trouble."

With a lazy gesture I set the hologram gently rotaing, and gave Orcina a grin.

"Orcina's right. We should be able to approach from beneath. We can get inside their shields before they can roll over to bring that Turbolaser to bear, and then hitting the engines with a couple of concussion missiles should leave them wallowing in space like a drunken bladderbird."

I shook my head slowly. "No, the problem is going to be when we get inside. We have at least 4 decks and hundreds of meters of passageways to search. And every minute we spend searching is a minute the crew can use to come up with some nasty trick like depressurizing the section we are in or switching off the gravity. Even if these schematics are up to date, they don't show us where Alma Bol's quarters or workrooms are. We are going to need information, and fast."

Kovit leaned forwards in his chair and halted the holograms rotation. "Here." he pointed at a spot on the hologram. "There's a control conduit junction here that's bound to have an access point. It's connected into enough conduits that moving it or deactivating it would be more work than it was worth, so we can be sure - well, 95... 97% sure its still active. If we enter the ship there, we could access the terminal. Orcina, is AK-47 up to slicing into their on-board crew manifests and deckplans?"
 
Fibi

The blue and white droid did not let Orcina answer for him. He let out a few serious beeps and whirls. It was clear he would have no problem slicing into the ship information system.

“What is the size of the security force on one of those ships?” I asked.

“The ship be capable of carrying 1000 troops, but for this simple mission, I’d say the security be a half a company, maybe 50 soldiers” Orcina replied.

“Managable” I answered.

AK provided a few more beeps and whirls. I nodded my head in agreement. “Good point, the ship’s crew will also be defending. So there is another 50 people.”

Eek looked up from his weapon cleaning activities. “No problem with the right weapons and a narrow attack front.” He offered. I studied the hologram and the computer readouts on the table intently. There was precious little data available from Hoss regarding what was on the transport ship.

“Maybe if our guy that can make “things that go boom” could shutdown a few passageways” I finally suggested looking at Kolem. "We could hold off 100 people."
 
I grinned at Fibi's suggestion, grateful for the excuse to look in her direction as I spoke.

"Oh, I think I can do that. A few well placed breaching charges should trigger some automatic bulkheads, once we know we definitely don't need to go that way..."

I leaned back, streching my spine and flexing my shoulders. My chair creaked, ominously, but I ignored it.

"If we knew where our target was, we could do some of that from outside the ship before we even boarded. But come to think of it, once our small mechanical friend here has that information we can relay it back to the ship and do exactly that, if we have somebody on board that can program those sort of firing solutions into the missiles."

I winked at the ships lovely co-pilot.

"Orcina, we shall have to spend some time at the gunnery consoles, showing each other what we know..."

Kovit, oblivious to (or choosing to ignore) the flirting going on between me and his partner, decided to chime in.

"If this is a cloner's ship, can we assume the troops on board are clones?"

I blinked. Well, damn, he had a point. Obvious in hind sight but it hadn't occured to me.

"Seems pretty likely... so expect this to be a little harder than a normal board-and-storm action. I've seen clone troopers fight, and their squad co-ordination is almost as good as droids slaved to the same C&C, without the inflexibility of droid programming. We can't expect to panic them or for them to surrender."

I smiled at Fibi again. "But they are not so good at melee, so if you can actually use that saber of yours, that might give us an edge."
 
Fibi

“I know how to defend myself with a saber.” I replied in a low-key fashion. No reasons to brag about my abilities. But the thought of approaching this capture mission from the outside of the transport ship had never crossed my mind. In fact, I had never heard of anyone doing it that way before. The idea had many advantages and only a few risks.

“Are there any maintenance access points on the outer hull of the ship?” I asked Orcina.

“Multiple” Orcina replied. “They be here, here, and here” She said pointing to the hologram again. “Why are you asking?” She added.

“I really like the idea of capturing this Alma Bol, via isolating her from the rest of the ship. It lowers the number of body guards we’ll face and cuts her off from any other escape routes she might have planned. So here is what I was thinking. We fly in from below, taking out the ship’s engines.” I said pointing to the bottom of the transport ship. “During the attack we launch AK-47 at this maintenance access port. He can survive in space without a problem, and will land here. He can access the ship’s computer and relay the location of Alma Bols to us. We should be done with the attack and hopefully Alma Bols is near the outer hull of the ship. The weapon folks will shut down a few passageways. We blast an access hole in the ship and board. Capture the cloner and destroy her research. We bug out… before help arrives. Clean and quick!” I suggested.

“That plan assumes she is near the outer hull and we will not know that until we are in the middle of a battle.” Eek objected.

“She is high ranking Kaminoan, she’ll have a stateroom with a view. I can almost guarantee it” I countered.

“Her research could be elsewhere. What if that happens?” Eek stated.

“She is on an investigative trip. She is not doing research while on a transport ship. No, she’ll have all her research in her stateroom safely stored on a secure computer.” I told Eek. I continued “I think this is a good plan. We need a few back up ideas in case things go off the tracks. But I’m thinking this is something the Kaminoans’ have not thought of. Any other ideas or thoughts?” I asked everyone else.
 
"Sounds good to me, if AK is up for it." I replied, quietly impressed. It would be easy to look at Fibi, with her revealing outfit and curvy body, as some kind of Zeltron bimbo, all boobs and no brains, but she was clearly demonstrating that the opposite was true. Of course, that made her even more desirable... I gave my head a quick shake, and placed by large hands flat on the table, refocusing on the plan.

AK-47 burbled in a way I interpretted as "happy". In spite of his nickname, he was clearly a fairly old R2 unit and they have a reputation for being pretty gung-ho, for maintenance droids. I guess its only natural - they are built for starfighter use, after all, and you don't want a coward slotted into the droid port when there is battle damage to repair.

"You are right, though, Fibi, we will need contingencies in place. No battle plan ever fully survives contact with the enemy, and whilst there is a lot we know about our target, there are a lot of unknowns, too."

"Uh, yeah." added Kovit. He has finding it hard to keep his eyes of Fibi too. I wondered if he was aware of how Zeltron women mess with men's minds, even without meaning to. "We, ah, are gonna have to make a really close pass to get AK to the right spot, then pull out wide to give him time to slice the system. He's going to be vulnerable whilst we do that, if he is spotted."

The little droid gave the electronic equivalent of a raspberry, which even I could recognise as contempt.

"Hey!" responded Kovit. "No need for that. I didn't say you were scared, just saying that you might need some backup just in case."

AK quietened down, mollified but still clearly in a huff. Amazing how these little astromechs can convery so much expression, given their complete lack of facial features or vocabulators.

"Well, then, sounds like we are all agreed." I added, trying not to grin too much lest AK-47 take further offense. "Do we need any supplies before we hit orbit, or are we ready to go?"
 
Fibi

“1 metric ton of ionized disodium for our cargo bay. You can pick it up at dock 132 at this Subterrel spaceport. It is under my name.” I answered with a board smile to Kolem. Everyone gave me blank stares except Kolem. He had a slight twinkle of understanding in his eyes as to the purpose behind the ionized disodium. Nevertheless, he was the first one to ask “What are you planning on doing with that?”

“The purpose is sensitive. I’m willing to explain it to you in my stateroom if you wish.” I told him with a naughty tone to my reply.

“We all deserve to know?” Eek demanded. Injecting himself in our conversation.

“It is sensitive." I said to him. "Let’s just said it is a debt I owe and I need it transported. There is no danger to the ship or us. The sensitive part, I will explain to Kolem and he can assure the rest of you there is no danger. Ok?” I answered Eek.

My suggestion seemed to put everyone else at ease.

“Missions like this one… blow!” Orcina grumbled under her breath. “Everyone get ready, we depart in 2 hours” She said louder to inform everyone.

“Kolem… follow me” I said to him. We walked back to my stateroom. I closed and then locked the door behind him. Kolem had already taken a seat on the edge of the large bed.

“You already know why I want the ionized disodium?” I asked him.

“Blocks sensors and laser blasts for a short time. You'll dump it into space to make a quick jump to hyperspace.” Kolem explained accurately.

I nodded my head in agreement “Not many people know that trick” I complimented him.

“No they don't. But why didn’t you want to the tell the others?” He asked.

“Because” I replied as I turned on my smooth slow Victoria's Secret model walk. My head was up, my shoulders were back, and I was leading with my big swaying breasts. My hips swiveled from side-to-side, as each of my long smooth legs stepped in front of the other.

I have an amazing figure, big natural breasts, slim waist, and long sexy legs. My sexy walk pulls all my parts together in one packager. The walk will get and keep a man's attention. The combination of wearing my revealing outfit, my symmetrical body and rhythmic movements sends subliminal messages to males that I’m one hot sexy confident woman and I’m ready for the right man.

I walked up to Kolem, who could feel my erotic heat. His eyes glued on me and my sexiness.

“I wanted you alone. Away from the others.” I explained. “I like you and I think from the way you look at me... you like me." I suggested "You may think I’m as horny as an Arctic Whelmer (A creature with very large horns)! But I love a good fuck before battle.” I explained to him.
 
Last edited:
I'd had a pretty good idea what Fibi had in mind before we got to her cabin, but it doesn't pay to make assumptions... so I played along with her ploy to get me alone, until she had spelled out what she wanted in black and white.

And why in the seven hells would I turn her down? Zeltrons are pretty much the sexiest of all the humanoids, even without their pheremones (and as far as I could tell, Fibi wasn't using any), and Fibi moreso than most. Her lush curves and long legs were one thing, but if there is one thing I can't resist its a woman who takes the lead.

So, without answering, I grabbed her by that slim little waist and pulled her onto my lap. Regretably, I couldn't feel her body pressed against mine too well through my armour, but I slid a hand down around one curved buttock and slid the other sensuously up her spine until I reached her neck. Then, gently but firmly, I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her.

It was a deep, passionate kiss and the way our tongues intertwined and dance send an erotic charge through my body and, I hoped, through hers as well. We held the kiss for a long time, before breaking apart, panting with lust. I flicked my long deveronian tongue across her lips one more time before growling "You'd better help me out of this armour, then..."

With both of us furiously attacking the fastnenings it did not take long before my body armour was scattered in pieces across the floor - even with the time spent in furthur deep and passionate kisses between each section. Soon I was naked from the waist up and once more I wrapped my muscular arms around Fibi and pulled the lovely zeltron tight against my body.

This time I could feel her lush breasts pressing against the umber-shaded skin of my broad chest, and feel her delightfully hard nipples throughthe thin fabric of her outfit. Likewise, she couldn't miss the hardness of my erect member pressing up against her through my trousers. Licking and (carefully) nibbling an ear I murmured "See what you did to me...? I wanted you from the first moment I saw you clearly..."
 
Back
Top