👉 Honey's GFD Hangout and Conversation Pit 👈

Ah, I see now. That husband needs to be set straight, or given a firm bite on his wang!

No-one should be face fucked without prior consent and a marriage license is not a consent form.

I have been lurking in the BDSM area and on this thread. I know not very polite.

I am very interested in Femdom. How would a submissive male find a Domme?

Online is OK to start.

Oh honey! I seem to have killed your pretty thread!

Oh, pish. ;)

It waxes and wanes, just like anything else.:rose:

Recently I got to play in a dynamic that hadn't previously appealed to me, but with this guy it was :eek: OMG :devil::devil::devil:

:eek:

Funny how so much is partner-dependant.

Hi!

I am Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde lives in my cupboard, right behind the pepper, careful he's a biter. We do on occasion work together mind you, fight crime, like that Bootman and his side kick Robin Hood, I think that's right... Regardless, we banter on and nibble on chocolates afterward. Rather simple, but quite fun!

Hi!

I am Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde lives in my cupboard, right behind the pepper, careful he's a biter. We do on occasion work together mind you, fight crime, like that Bootman and his side kick Robin Hood, I think that's right... Regardless, we banter on and nibble on chocolates afterward. Rather simple, but quite fun!

:D

Mmm... tell me more about the chocolates!

Made by the finest French Chefs! (They know words like Bon apitit and Sacre Bleu, so definitely French) They come from the Land Down Under, the place they call, hold on... CHINA!? Well, there you have it, also, they melt absolutely everywhere, they are quite impudent in that fashion.

Made by the finest French Chefs! (They know words like Bon apitit and Sacre Bleu, so definitely French) They come from the Land Down Under, the place they call, hold on... CHINA!? Well, there you have it, also, they melt absolutely everywhere, they are quite impudent in that fashion.

I need to work sacré bleu! into conversation more often.

I have been lurking in the BDSM area and on this thread. I know not very polite.

I am very interested in Femdom. How would a submissive male find a Domme?

Online is OK to start.
I am new here too and this is a nice thread. I have been out of a FLR for years now just take the time to get to know people and when the time is right you will be noticed

Hi! Poking my head in to say hello! Found this thread via a link on Honey’s chat thread. I haven’t finished reading there and haven’t read anything here yet but I’ll jump in soon! Lurking merrily in the meantime, until I catch up! :cattail:

Hi! Poking my head in to say hello! Found this thread via a link on Honey’s chat thread. I haven’t finished reading there and haven’t read anything here yet but I’ll jump in soon! Lurking merrily in the meantime, until I catch up! :cattail:

This is a great idea. I hope to spend some time here.

Thought I'd poke my head in to Honey's gentle dom thread just to see what's up!

I'll say welcome to the both of you until Honey wanders back. :rose:

Thought I'd poke my head in to Honey's gentle dom thread just to see what's up!

I'll say welcome to the both of you until Honey wanders back. :rose:

Honey's back! :D

This is a great idea. I hope to spend some time here.

Welcome, dolly. Welcome, Erlind. :rose::rose:

I was just mentioning this thread to a friend last night. Good to see it getting a bump. :)

Let's see if we can get the ball rolling again. :)

Question: if you didn't have the 'Are you Dom/me, sub, or switch?' talk when you were getting to know your partner, do you recall whether there was a moment in time at which point you made that discovery?

Question: if you didn't have the 'Are you Dom/me, sub, or switch?' talk when you were getting to know your partner, do you recall whether there was a moment in time at which point you made that discovery?

Thank you honey for pointing me here.:heart:

I didn't have the discussion with my wife, mainly because she was a virgin when we met.
She doesn't to this day discuss anything about sex.

So as I'm new here, a quick bit about me.

So I'm PB, also known as snexxer recently.
I'm a switch, mainly I am a gentle Dom, but as a crossdresser, I am a sub when in that persona.
(Sissy slut some would say)

I am however not against some submission in male form.

**Subscribed**

After reading sissy stories for years, the urge to finally try some femdom/sissy play overcame my outside alpha male persona. I decided to confess to my wife that I wanted to try some femdom by dressing all frilly and becoming a French maid and doing whatever house chores my wife deemed necessary.

The wife loved the idea! In fact she is always asking when “Tiffany” can clean the house again. As for me, it was the most erotic thing I have done. I got turned on yes, but it’s as though submission completes my existence.

After reading sissy stories for years, the urge to finally try some femdom/sissy play overcame my outside alpha male persona. I decided to confess to my wife that I wanted to try some femdom by dressing all frilly and becoming a French maid and doing whatever house chores my wife deemed necessary.

The wife loved the idea! In fact she is always asking when “Tiffany” can clean the house again. As for me, it was the most erotic thing I have done. I got turned on yes, but it’s as though submission completes my existence.

Hi Tiffany.

Well done for embracing your inner you. My wife accepts my crossdressing but will not accept the option of making it a part of play. I'm glad your wife as so understanding.

Back